Author Topic: List of those who disappeared pre-election but haven't returned  (Read 7772 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: List of those who disappeared pre-election but haven't returned
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 12:04:34 PM »
to further add how much this is all a sham, over 2 billion dollars was raised and spent on just 2 candidates, plus probably another couple of billion that was spent collectively on the other levels of government who run in elections as well.

2 billion dollars for 2 people in an election? Imagine what good that 2 billion could have really been use for.

People actually paying people 2 billion dollars to  two individuals to audition for a job that pays $500,000 a year.
"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 12:10:06 PM »
Where are you 240? I want to taste your tears. They will only ripen with age.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »
I have never been able to "get" why people put so much of their daily lives into worshipping/reviling some appointed political leader(political, not daily life) that they have never met, will never sit down and have a beer/coffee with,, nor will never be in this person interpersonal life outside their job...yes Their Job.

I mean for FFS do you people go home at noght after school and/or work worrying about what your boss/teacher or your children's teacher/boss is doing because you or they spend the majority of their day with them.

Wake up people, no matter who is in so called power, you still are going to get up, eat, shit and do whatever your day entails. You turn all your power over to these people by focusing on what they are doing every minute of the day rather than focusing on what you should be doing.

Did you not have a great man who once said 'ask not what your country what it can do for you, but what you can do for your country" ?

Chattering about this shit gets nothing done, living life to your fullest does
Because, it sets the tone of the country, the zeitgeist as it were.  If you are too stupid to realize this, then nothing is going to help you.  Besides, Trump will bring back "Made in America", bank on it.  America makes the absolute best things when we make them, we just have had policies for a long time that put a stop to that.  Time for America First for a change.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 12:17:27 PM »
I don't gloat in real life, so talking as much shit as possible on here is good for my health.  Not good to keep all that winning bottled up inside.

Fantastic -- Virtually everything going for / supporting Killary
The Sour Faced Bitch - Still lost.. Ha ha ha

Trump Trumpped her.
Got to be a lot of people's in that list asking themselves some questions.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
I disappeared for a while because I didn't need the bullshit. I am not really back as my life is a bit too hectic but keep on having fun with Trump.

AJ, good to see you here, hope you are well, surviving the Boston commute... (I only drive to Lowell and absolutely hate it)...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 01:01:20 PM »
Seems to have coincided with reported timing of NYPD discovering the Weiner emails

lolz

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 01:04:54 PM »
Because, it sets the tone of the country, the zeitgeist as it were.  If you are too stupid to realize this, then nothing is going to help you.  Besides, Trump will bring back "Made in America", bank on it.  America makes the absolute best things when we make them, we just have had policies for a long time that put a stop to that.  Time for America First for a change.

I actually am glad Trump won, but I have spent the past several days at school with several snowflakes who are annoying the fuck out of me, I cant invade their safe space ::), and I live in Toronto which makes this even more stupid

That was the jist of my post, the post election over-crying etc
"

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »
Not at all. As I addressed in my last post, it's actually bizarre how Trump supporters feel that his winning the election turns opinion into fact. Do you honestly believe that I regret not voting for him because he won? Of course not. It's idiotic to suggest.

Still defending your love for Hillary. You voted for trash and you continue to defend it. You are still the half of America that is without morals, decency, or independent thought.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 01:31:18 PM »
I disappeared for a while because I didn't need the bullshit. I am not really back as my life is a bit too hectic but keep on having fun with Trump.

I almost sent you a pm yesterday urging your to return to partake in the Trump victory celebration.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2016, 02:27:45 PM »
I almost sent you a pm yesterday urging your to return to partake in the Trump victory celebration.

Mah niggah.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2016, 02:49:00 PM »
Not good to keep all that winning bottled up inside.

LOL   ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2016, 02:57:39 PM »
Mah niggah.

What happened in NH? I was expecting a Trump win, there. Seems like there's a migration from Vermont.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2016, 04:34:20 PM »
Have two women in my office that's been away on sick leave since Trump won.

One is under medical treatment for depression and the other refusing all contact with the office at this stage.

People are struggling out there. A little understanding would go a long way.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2016, 04:49:48 PM »

One is under medical treatment for depression and the other refusing all contact with the office at this stage.

Tell them they can pick up some of this on Amazon.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
Tell them they can pick up some of this on Amazon.

No sympathy from you then?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2016, 05:20:38 PM »
I have never been able to "get" why people put so much of their daily lives into worshipping/reviling some appointed political leader(political, not daily life) that they have never met, will never sit down and have a beer/coffee with,, nor will never be in this person interpersonal life outside their job...yes Their Job.

I mean for FFS do you people go home at noght after school and/or work worrying about what your boss/teacher or your children's teacher/boss is doing because you or they spend the majority of their day with them.

Wake up people, no matter who is in so called power, you still are going to get up, eat, shit and do whatever your day entails. You turn all your power over to these people by focusing on what they are doing every minute of the day rather than focusing on what you should be doing.

Did you not have a great man who once said 'ask not what your country what it can do for you, but what you can do for your country" ?

IT all does seem rather trite and pointless.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2016, 05:33:48 PM »
No sympathy from you then?

I'm trying to help, for God sakes. These people are obviously in a state of deep despair. The least I can do is suggest coping strategies:

Look at that fella. He could cheer anybody up:

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2016, 05:43:17 PM »

jack you should invite these two whores over to your place, fuck em up the ass,  and then after your done put a donal trump speech on . show them whores what a real man is

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2016, 08:55:36 PM »

hahaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2016, 02:35:18 AM »

::) Hmmmm & Which one of them 2 are you.?

Shouldn't of Backed a Sour Faced Lying Cheating Corrupt Bitch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2016, 01:50:46 AM »

can you think of any politician in history you would want to sit down and have a coffee with?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2016, 07:31:19 AM »
can you think of any politician in history you would want to sit down and have a coffee with?
Yes. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2016, 07:41:47 AM »

I'm sure many here would say Arnold.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2016, 07:42:35 AM »
I'm sure many here would say Arnold.
Im sure they would...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2016, 08:10:25 AM »
I don't gloat in real life, so talking as much shit as possible on here is good for my health.  Not good to keep all that winning bottled up inside.

BRUTAL