Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22151 times)

Simple Simon

Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2016, 10:20:51 AM »
let me read ths i will answer,, give me few minutes i need to pee

gh15 approved
enlarged prostate of peace...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2016, 10:21:16 AM »
Fuck you.

I'm a mod on the steroid forum and he's allowed to talk about hormones and drugs as much as he wants. He doesn't sell anything either.

lol finaly someone with dignity! dont wory i know them all like mysons lol all hate me but learned everytig they know from me lol

i wil come to the steroid boarding too if i hve time ,, but i probably answer this same things million times before on gh15 .org ,, in any case i believ the 2 sites should be sister sites ..it can be total domination of the bodybuild and fitness industry for good ,, in any case let me read the rest of the nonsense they write here wait lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2016, 10:28:51 AM »
The original gh15 was a quality poster. It's now most probably a gimmick account controlled by several people.

superted ..100% gimmick but lets say he is not lol ,, my friend... there is no original noting ..i am gh15 ..LOJ ...came here on a christmans night back in 2005 and created history ,, i do miss the ole fellas here where are they i don tknow ... but squad father and 240 and what his name mat c and sevastes.. there were many others all gone now?

in any case same ole me all the years,, beautiful man with glases liked the idea of me revealing the truth about bodybuild and fitness..this was only thing ..never talked to him even.. was sorry to hear he passed on and i did ask the admin to devote a section to him on gh15 .org dedicated to him ..the hero section because as i said back in 2005 and 2006 and 2007 i think he was very good bodybuild ...it doesn't change the fact he had noting to do with gh15 ..absolitly nothing

now with regard to me being quality poster back then and then the success got to my head and i became dictator like some retards like to say ...its not true ...what i cared for is safety of athletes...good! athletes ...athletes who shouldnt be worried about anything but bodybuild and fitness instead of worrying wether scammes fuck us up the ass ..this! is why i been so strict and had less time posting respectful shit ,, also how many times i can repeat same shit over and over i get same damn questions every week million times

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2016, 10:32:24 AM »
I dont understand what the problem is, a guy sells gear on the internet, fuck me, its hardly breaking news...

never been a source ..ever! i dont know any of them i really dont,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2016, 10:40:11 AM »
Haha, yeah right. All the good posters were banned or left. Mainly 18 yr old posters left that spouted stuff off.

You sound nothing like gh15.....

i dont know what lalaland you are on but the gh15 boarding has thie! best poster on it to this date,, you talk here about very serious athletes...ys there are also other athletes who are not top competitive but over all a lot of very hands on quality ,, yes some were thrown out indeed..obviously im blamed for everyting since my name on the forum ..but! there is admin ..he own the forum and there is tech team ..IT and computer hacks and everyting they had to bring after 2013 ddos episode where I GH15 WENT AND STOOD UP FOR ATHLETE NOT TO GET FUCKED BY THAT WHORE AGENT YES ....so yes sometimes bad apples get banned but over all the forum is very very very popular among real legit athletes and eventhough i write a lot about Donald and dimenstional time travel since im more than just bodybuild ...despite all that thy all stick by me along the years ...still get tons of pms thanking me for careers i created or aspired

in any case as i told you ..if you got kicked out tel them i oked you ,, i remember i talked to you few times in past ..you had pretty good body,,

also the average age on the gh boading is 30 years old..we got a lot of 40 50 and even 60 year olds ,, it used to be 24-25 like jony no name told me back in the day but now day 2016 average age is 30 ...lots of 25 year old yes bt also lots of 35-50 year olds

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2016, 10:40:55 AM »
Sounds nothing like the gh15 from 2006-2011

hi pete nice..i missd you tremendesesesesly! lol

not bad,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2016, 10:48:24 AM »
2 questions to OP:

1) your thoughts on a fat guy calling himself "Lean82" on your website

2) honestly- YOU are responsible for a lot of people with less than a couple of months (if not, zero months) lifting experience who just BLAM started shooting 200mgs of tren ED and running it with no end (there was a kid named "BruceWayne" just to name one)....your thoughts on this?

btw---PLEASE--do not take the tone of the above questions as "confrontational"......I do want legit, sincere answers

2 question to the op lol like he doesn't know its me lol,, ok

i shall answer

1,, i love lean,, he is good guy ,, he had tons of health problems...tons! ,, just surviving them put him in a very low percentage of humans,, he is a good person,, very loyal,, smart,, he did so much for gh15 forum ..he gave his heart,, his heart is pure

2,, how many times did i write that my recommendations are for advance bodybuild? million times? 10 million? i wrote it all the time...even in my signature there i write tht im not doctor,, but! i always always say its for advance athlete ..competitive...and not to forget! my recommendations sometime translated very wrongly because bunch of generation nothingness see in the writings whatever they want to see in them ,, they translate it to fit their opinion,, you cant forgt that... i always say you got to hve foundation in order to do anything in advance bodybuild...and you know it,, everywhere on internet there bunch of wackos cant control them but this bring me to what im so strict like whtas his name said above...he was mad im strict ..im stict because! i try t ominimize the idiots who hve no place in athletics ..i try to minimize their number.. obviously its imposible to do perfectly because its a free world,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2016, 10:48:52 AM »
hi pete nice..i missd you tremendesesesesly! lol

not bad,,

gh15 approved

Fake GH15, bring back Dennis James.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2016, 10:50:15 AM »
Here we go...

wigs lol long time i didn't se this one lol

here is one of the originals lol

whre is tht maniac 240? lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2016, 10:52:51 AM »

100% fake.

A fake gimmick of a shared gimmick......Ron should be so proud.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2016, 10:53:25 AM »
I got banned for trying to talk some sense into this guy, he was on around 5gms of gear plus synthol 4 days a week
They told me to leave him alone, he was getting gains and it was his choice, hows he doing op?

you should be able to be on there ,, i see no reason not to ,, if someone tell yo usometing tell them i ok it ,, you got very good physiqe i dont see why you would gt banned unless you went nuts ,, in any case tel dont give a fuck and register ,, you will be ok ,, get on the same name so no one will be able to bann you since i wil know it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2016, 10:55:25 AM »

tht mothr fck ..created a coaching career on my fuckin name ,, denis james fucking creatd a damn coaching career based on my fucking bible ...not only that but piano created a huge youtube chanel and actualy has some bread on his ugly table due to me ,, they both should be very proud of themselfs..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »

lol yeah, dude who faked a death, sucked a cock for da lulz, numerous 'im quitting booze!', etc, criticizing someone for 'soap opera drama'

what a world

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2016, 11:11:36 AM »
tht mothr fck ..created a coaching career on my fuckin name ,, denis james fucking creatd a damn coaching career based on my fucking bible ...not only that but piano created a huge youtube chanel and actualy has some bread on his ugly table due to me ,, they both should be very proud of themselfs..

gh15 approved

You're either delusional or just a full out troll.  Im guessing the latter.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2016, 11:18:29 AM »

you should be able to be on there ,, i see no reason not to ,, if someone tell yo usometing tell them i ok it ,, you got very good physiqe i dont see why you would gt banned unless you went nuts ,, in any case tel dont give a fuck and register ,, you will be ok ,, get on the same name so no one will be able to bann you since i wil know it

gh15 approved
how do you know ?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2016, 11:20:57 AM »
i dont know what lalaland you are on but the gh15 boarding has thie! best poster on it to this date,, you talk here about very serious athletes...ys there are also other athletes who are not top competitive but over all a lot of very hands on quality ,, yes some were thrown out indeed..obviously im blamed for everyting since my name on the forum ..but! there is admin ..he own the forum and there is tech team ..IT and computer hacks and everyting they had to bring after 2013 ddos episode where I GH15 WENT AND STOOD UP FOR ATHLETE NOT TO GET FUCKED BY THAT WHORE AGENT YES ....so yes sometimes bad apples get banned but over all the forum is very very very popular among real legit athletes and eventhough i write a lot about Donald and dimenstional time travel since im more than just bodybuild ...despite all that thy all stick by me along the years ...still get tons of pms thanking me for careers i created or aspired

in any case as i told you ..if you got kicked out tel them i oked you ,, i remember i talked to you few times in past ..you had pretty good body,,

also the average age on the gh boading is 30 years old..we got a lot of 40 50 and even 60 year olds ,, it used to be 24-25 like jony no name told me back in the day but now day 2016 average age is 30 ...lots of 25 year old yes bt also lots of 35-50 year olds

gh15 approved

you should take a novice course in spelling and vocabulary.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2016, 11:23:16 AM »
One of the top 3 worst posters this board has ever seen returns, though clearly not the same person typing behind it as before.A sad day for this site.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2016, 11:30:00 AM »

gh15 approved

<Ignore>

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2016, 11:53:14 AM »
You're either delusional or just a full out troll.  Im guessing the latter.

your mama is a troll,, they both built careers on my back ,, one in coaching and the other with fake supplement balonie trying to pass on truth to young kidos on youtube about hormones lol ,, and piano is not even a professionl and not only that but he has no muscle... its all implants ...e is complete wack no question about it ..realy out of it but then again i dont thnk he think he is a bodybuild so as your generation like to say ..whatever

with regard to the idiot denis james... that mother fucker copyed the bible to the t ...with ramo especialy.. he lived on my fame for a while ..but it didn't work ...

you cant duplicate gh15 ..you just cant duplicate a brain ..not in 2016 lol not yet

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2016, 11:53:59 AM »
One of the top 3 worst posters this board has ever seen returns, though clearly not the same person typing behind it as before.A sad day for this site.

army of one lol i missd that retard lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2016, 11:55:13 AM »
whre is narcsisisisisisistic dietry? i dont see him ..he should already be jumping here with his homoic self with 10 postings,, probably posted and i didn't notice ,, anyway..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2016, 11:57:46 AM »
<Ignore>

lol who is walter? ths one is new ,, not from my times ,, i notice walter and the other fella i forgot his name shizmo? in any case this 2 i keep noticing ruling this boarding now days ..how come? where is wes? where is everyone from the past? where is the Canadian no one? or tht other Canadian that i liked to fight with ..i forgot his name was mod in the stroid board ..where is my pupil stavio?

wht the fuck happened here?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2016, 12:06:49 PM »

your mama is a troll,, they both built careers on my back ,, one in coaching and the other with fake supplement balonie trying to pass on truth to young kidos on youtube about hormones lol ,, and piano is not even a professionl and not only that but he has no muscle... its all implants ...e is complete wack no question about it ..realy out of it but then again i dont thnk he think he is a bodybuild so as your generation like to say ..whatever

with regard to the idiot denis james... that mother fucker copyed the bible to the t ...with ramo especialy.. he lived on my fame for a while ..but it didn't work ...

you cant duplicate gh15 ..you just cant duplicate a brain ..not in 2016 lol not yet

gh15 approved

You're a troll

Both of those two guys are more successful than you and they never copied shit off you. Why are you wasting your time and everyone's time posting this bullshit. 

Delete your account.

Bye dipshit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2016, 12:09:09 PM »
how do you know ?

becaue i think i saw your picture maybe im wrong ,, in any case no one should ever bann you for such thing,, you should hve come to me but obviously you couldnt,, log in with same name or let me know what name you did ,, who baned you?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2016, 12:12:14 PM »
You're a troll

Both of those two guys are more successful than you and they never copied shit off you. Why are you wasting your time and everyone's time posting this bullshit. 

Delete your account.

Bye dipshit.

you are out of your mind,, both of ths idiot scamers wish! they could be as successful ..this is why they tried to ride on the gh15 train ..only to discover it doesnt work ,, cant reinvent the wheel,,  one is a scamer coach that everyone with any sense wont touch ...ramo left him i believ ..the other one is lol snake oil saleman ..and dont let me start with the mental deasease i believe he has

gh15 approved
fallen angel