Author Topic: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?  (Read 32456 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2016, 04:49:01 AM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2016, 04:50:06 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 05:43:44 AM »
Because a ten year old has a "difficult time" with an extremely abnormal situation, a Presidential Campaign, and a mother who doesn't want to pull her child out of school in the middle of the school year, we can, therefore, conclude that the child is Autistic. 

Yeah, okay.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 06:57:09 AM »
Especially when that same 10 year old sees everyone in his family getting shit on by everyone on TV, Radio, and Internet.

poor kid; autistic or not
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2016, 07:15:16 AM »
Especially when that same 10 year old sees everyone in his family getting shit on by everyone on TV, Radio, and Internet.

Yes, if he turns out to be autistic, that isn't even the point. Point is is that it was used as an insult.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2016, 08:02:58 AM »
The tolerant Left, using Autism as an insult.   ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 08:35:53 AM »

And if it does turn out to be true, that means, on Election Night, a ten year old Autistic kid outperformed the most qualified Democratic Presidential candidate ever, who was home throwing champagne bottles through televisions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 09:50:11 AM »
Because a ten year old has a "difficult time" with an extremely abnormal situation, a Presidential Campaign, and a mother who doesn't want to pull her child out of school in the middle of the school year, we can, therefore, conclude that the child is Autistic. 

Yeah, okay.

This does not surprise me.  Liberals are still confused about the election and struggling to express themselves.  I expect to see a lot more of this kind of thing. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 09:58:29 AM »
If he is autistic, then he still has an IQ higher than 99.9% of the negro population.

Hey, negro Al, you never responded to my severely accurate post. Truth hurts don't it! If Trump's kid is autistic, then the real scandal is why isn't the PC crowd, complaining about all the dumb as shit negroids, that we taxpayers have to pay for?
Why don't the negroes pay for their own worthless kids, as Trump pays for his?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »

But at least he was alert and aware.

It's pretty unlikely that he's not autistic, but once again, who's attacking him?   ???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2016, 10:59:58 AM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2016, 11:01:07 AM »

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2016, 11:10:59 AM »
Hey, negro Al, you never responded to my severely accurate post. Truth hurts don't it! If Trump's kid is autistic, then the real scandal is why isn't the PC crowd, complaining about all the dumb as shit negroids, that we taxpayers have to pay for?

The boy Doggity, continues to ignore my posts. Shows how empty his posts, and mind, are.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2016, 05:22:35 PM »

So you're afraid that he will change the way vaccinations are done, thats why you're acting all butt hurt?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2016, 06:07:45 PM »
But at least he was alert and aware.

It's pretty unlikely that he's not autistic, but once again, who's attacking him?   ???

::)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/passive–aggressive

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2016, 08:26:38 AM »
Barron Trump's Autism Condition Reason Why Melania And Donald Trump Decided Not To Live In White House [Watch]

http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/48859/20161122/barron-trumps-autism-condition-reason-why-melania-donald-trump-decided.htm

Which to be honest makes him more endearing to me. If autistic, he was certainly stimming when he was on stage (moving about, grimacing etc) change is a huge issue for him, particularly his environment, having people in and out would cause a ton of stress in him and make his life much harder than it needs to be.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »

The boy Doggity, continues to ignore my posts. Shows how empty his posts, and mind, are.

I'd take that as Win.
You shut him up - He can't answer.
And he's not man enough to accept / admit it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2016, 09:37:14 AM »
Which to be honest makes him more endearing to me. If autistic, he was certainly stimming when he was on stage (moving about, grimacing etc) change is a huge issue for him, particularly his environment, having people in and out would cause a ton of stress in him and make his life much harder than it needs to be.

Why would it do otherwise?  ???  If I was going to make fun of any of the kids, I could choose from the mutant sons or the youngest daughter who, at best, is a two-face. I have criticized Trump outright and harshly. Why would I feel the need to be "passive aggressive" here?  ::) So I can endear myself to other posters? So I don't cross any of the sacred lines that haven't been crossed over the last eight years? I'm not criticizing the son, I'm curious about the father. Obviously, he doesn't have to make all the kid's medical issues public, but hiding it to the point of not revealing why the son and the flotus-elect won't be moving to the White House IS strange. Addressing what he believes are his own experiences with vaccines and then pretending they are about someone else is odd. Quite frankly,If you know anyone on the spectrum, putting a 10 year old in front of a large crowd on national television (at 3 am) does seem like a questionable decision (although Barron might have been adamant about wanting to do it.)

People have been understanding about Barron's very likely case of autism and Trump has been vocal about his plans to be an autism/vaccine advocate, so the decision to continue not addressing it is strange. And it's worth talking about. If you don't like it, you can simply ignore the thread.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2016, 11:40:22 AM »
  If I was going to make fun of any of the kids, 

You should make fun about how stupid and ugly black kids are!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2016, 05:39:44 PM »
Why would it do otherwise?  ???  If I was going to make fun of any of the kids, I could choose from the mutant sons or the youngest daughter who, at best, is a two-face. I have criticized Trump outright and harshly. Why would I feel the need to be "passive aggressive" here?  ::) So I can endear myself to other posters? So I don't cross any of the sacred lines that haven't been crossed over the last eight years? I'm not criticizing the son, I'm curious about the father. Obviously, he doesn't have to make all the kid's medical issues public, but hiding it to the point of not revealing why the son and the flotus-elect won't be moving to the White House IS strange. Addressing what he believes are his own experiences with vaccines and then pretending they are about someone else is odd. Quite frankly,If you know anyone on the spectrum, putting a 10 year old in front of a large crowd on national television (at 3 am) does seem like a questionable decision (although Barron might have been adamant about wanting to do it.)

People have been understanding about Barron's very likely case of autism and Trump has been vocal about his plans to be an autism/vaccine advocate, so the decision to continue not addressing it is strange. And it's worth talking about. If you don't like it, you can simply ignore the thread.

Maybe he's a bit embarrassed, that someone of his ilk produced a child that was abnormal. Maybe he can't take it, kind of like the guy in There Will Be Blood. Or, maybe he doesn't want the personal details of his son out in the public. Who knows. I do t think it really matters, at least not to me. If you don't mind me asking, do you have children Al?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, do you have children Al?

I do. I have a 3 yr old daughter and my wife is currently pregnant.

I also have a few autistic/spectrum children in my life.  The person who told me about the rumors circulating around Barron was a co-worker with an autistic son. She said she didn't really like the way Trump handled the situation. That is not to say her opinion is the be all, end all, but I am assuming that the line of questioning is somewhere in the "how would I feel if..." category. I think I would feel similarly to my co-worker. She is not an anti-vaxxer and she doesn't believe that vaccines  are what has caused the explosive growth in autism cases. She and I agree that it was likely underdiagnosed in the past. (Additionally,at least here in NY, there are a lot of parents who have some sort Munchausen thing going on where they are compelled to self-diagnose their kids as on the spectrum to go along with their gluten intolerances... but that's another issue.  :-\ ) We have actually spent a decent amount of time talking about autism because when her 7-year old son was finally diagnosed (which was a tedious and kinda heartbreaking journey in itself) , I was living in a building with a couple who had a son who was clearly autistic but they were twisting themselves into pretzels not to deal with it. It was so weird spending time with  them because it was almost as if the only option was to ignore the kid because there was no way to get around the special needs he had that his parents seemed to want to ignore.

(This post turned out a little longer than planned and may or may not be veering away from the direction you wanted to go, so if you are interested in any more  or were going in a different direction, I'll see in your follow-up post.)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2016, 05:54:13 PM »
I do. I have a 3 yr old daughter and my wife is currently pregnant.

(This post turned out a little longer than planned and may or may not be veering away from the direction you wanted to go, so if you are interested in any more  or were going in a different direction, I'll see in your follow-up post.)

Get ready for a life changer. As I'm sure you've heard, going from one to two is exponentially harder than going from zero to one. Hope the baby is born healthy. Good luck.

I went back to this post, and after reading the wall of text, forgot what the fuck I asked for. I'm pretty sure I was feeling you out to see if you could empathize with a parent, which you clearly can having children of your own. I'll remember and come back for the second part.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2016, 01:11:48 PM »
A risk factor for Autism/Asperger is the child being conceived by an older father...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2016, 03:19:10 PM »
Get ready for a life changer. As I'm sure you've heard, going from one to two is exponentially harder than going from zero to one. Hope the baby is born healthy. Good luck.

Thanks and, haha, yeah I know. This has actually caused a bit of tension in the house, as wifey wanted the kids to be close in age and was eager to get pregnant again, while I have been kicking around the idea of opening my own firm for the last 5 or so years and wasn't that eager to deal with a second child. I love my daughter so much, but having kids is such a timesuck and moneysuck.