Author Topic: Why re so many liberals acting like the world will end?  (Read 6783 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Why re so many liberals acting like the world will end?
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2016, 07:29:28 AM »
Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance'
Heat Street ^ | November 16, 2016 | Andrew Stiles
Posted on 11/17/2016, 10:06:11 AM by C19fan

Woke celeb Lena Dunham sought solace in the Arizona wilderness this week as she works to overcome her post-election anxiety. She posted of photo on Instagram that shows her hiking in a fashionable sports bra and flashing a “true smile” while hiking in exclusive Sedona, Ariz., on Monday.

Sedona is home to a number of facilities offering “spiritual retreats,” “vision quests,” and other forms of “emotional healing” adventures. In a note accompanying her Instagram post, Dunham expressed love for her fans and described how she had “whispered some wishes for you into the big red rock” after asking “the Canyon for some guidance.”

(Excerpt) Read more at heatst.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2016, 07:44:38 AM »
Lena Dunham...Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance'

WTF?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2016, 07:51:18 AM »
The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the
border into Canada has intensified beginning early this morning.
Trump’s victory is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans
who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live
according to the Constitution.

LOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2016, 09:32:05 AM »
Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance'

Woke celeb Lena Dunham sought solace in the Arizona wilderness this week as she works to overcome her post-election anxiety. She posted of photo on Instagram that shows her hiking in a fashionable sports bra and flashing a “true smile” while hiking in exclusive Sedona, Ariz., on Monday.

Sedona is home to a number of facilities offering “spiritual retreats,” “vision quests,” and other forms of “emotional healing” adventures. In a note accompanying her Instagram post, Dunham expressed love for her fans and described how she had “whispered some wishes for you into the big red rock” after asking “the Canyon for some guidance.”

Since she's close to Roswell, NM, maybe those lil green bastards from 1947 will abduct her and apply the alien anal probe.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2016, 11:23:12 AM »

Doubt there is much diversity at those places. White privelege of peace.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2016, 11:34:52 AM »
Doubt there is much diversity at those places. White privelege of peace.

Sedona is gorgeous - went there.   Amazing hiking 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2016, 03:52:38 PM »

Wrong direction...Canada is NORTH...what a dumb whore.
K

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2016, 05:01:55 PM »
Sedona is gorgeous - went there.   Amazing hiking 
Did a 5 day hike through the Grand Canyon a few weeks back. It was a great experience, amazing views and solitude. I must have been doing something wrong though b/c those rocks didn't talk to me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2016, 09:29:05 AM »
Did a 5 day hike through the Grand Canyon a few weeks back. It was a great experience, amazing views and solitude. I must have been doing something wrong though b/c those rocks didn't talk to me.

Eating the indigenous mushrooms will allow you to have quite a conversation with 'em.

Ok, on a serious note, I've always wanted to hike in the SW USA dessert region.
My wife and I are thinking of going this Feb.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2016, 12:07:54 PM »
Eating the indigenous mushrooms will allow you to have quite a conversation with 'em.

Ok, on a serious note, I've always wanted to hike in the SW USA dessert region.
My wife and I are thinking of going this Feb.
My advice is go with a guide, we used wildland trekking company and it was great. You carry in/out all your food and gear but the guide makes all the meals. When you get to camp you just set up your tent and gear and then you can clean up a bit or relax and the guide makes dinner. They make breakfast for you so when you get up you just need to pack all your shit up and they have an easy lunch you can eat while your on the trails.

If I had to make all the meals I'm sure I would have had a much less enjoyable time.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2016, 01:48:45 PM »
Not everyone who thinks Trump is tactically dangerous has to be a liberal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2016, 03:54:02 PM »
Hollywood Latinos ‘Devastated’ and Even Bedridden as Trump Era Beckons
The Wrap ^ | November 17, 2016 | Meriah Doty
Posted on 11/20/2016, 8:03:44 AM by TigerLikesRooster

Hollywood Latinos ‘Devastated’ and Even Bedridden as Trump Era Beckons

“It’s a warning sign,” an insider tells TheWrap

Meriah Doty | November 17, 2016 @ 3:24 PM

Yannina Diaz gave birth to her son soon after President Obama’s election, and thought the world had changed. But it changed for her again when Donald Trump was elected.

“Now I fear for my child and I fear for myself,” said Diaz, publicity director at the Jim Henson Company. “That he will have the same obstacles I did.”

Few in Hollywood were happy about Donald Trump’s victory. But for entertainment-industry Latinos like Diaz, it was especially painful to see Trump win ? especially after he said early in his campaign that many Mexicans who come to the United States bring crime and drugs, and are “rapists.”

Diaz said that when she recounted her fears to one of her non-Latino colleagues, “She broke down in tears. She knows her children don’t face the same obstacles.”

Reaching out to Hollywood Latinos for their stories, TheWrap heard of several at studios and agencies who were so disappointed after Trump’s win that they didn’t make it into work.

“I was in bed for almost two days after this election,” Hillary Clinton supporter actress Eva Longoria told “Extra” host Mario Lopez. She took to Instagram the day after the election to share that she had a “broken heart.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thewrap.com ...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2016, 03:58:15 PM »
I don't give a fuck about all these fucks who say they fear for their safety because of Trump. Here is why. If Killary won a conservative could reasonably fear for their safety due to the potential of guns being banned, and if they whined about it, not a single liberal would care.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2016, 04:06:50 PM »
Student kicked out of class for disagreeing that Trump election was as bad as 9/11
The College Fix ^ | 11-15-16 | Grace Curtis - Converse College
Posted on 11/20/2016, 6:04:26 PM by afraidfortherepublic

EDITOR’S NOTE: The Converse College administration responded to this report after it was published. The full response is posted below.

Women’s college loses it when Hillary Clinton loses election

When Republican Donald Trump was elected president last week, the intelligent, determined young women of Converse College – along with their esteemed instructors – lost their minds.

They posted video of themselves crying on Snapchat. They walked around campus in tears, and the administration set up “safe zones” where students weren’t allowed to discuss the election results.

One of my professors pushed back a midterm “given recent upsetting events,” and students planned to organize “silent protests” on Thursday.

If this sounds like the typical college reaction to Trump’s victory, there’s a twist: Converse is a women’s liberal arts college. From President Krista Newkirk on down, the Converse community invested a huge part of its identity in Democrat Hillary Clinton shattering the last remaining glass ceiling in America.

The only acceptable sentiments to express since Wednesday have been grief and outrage. Feelings are so raw that the few contrarians on campus have become targets.

One student even claims she got kicked out of class after she challenged her professor’s comparison of Trump’s election to the September 11 terrorist attacks.

‘Never been so disgusted in my life’ Before she was ejected from class by her professor, the student wrote a Facebook post scolding those who were “comparing 11/9 to 9/11”:

"You are comparing today to a day that killed thousands of people in MY HOME. You are disrespectful, you are unintelligent and you should think before you post things on social media. I am disgusted."

That comparison continued in the student’s class, she said. (The student requested anonymity to share her story, so The College Fix is not naming the professor either.)

The professor told the class “I haven’t felt this way since 9/11” and called Nov. 9 the second worst day in American history, according to the student. That spurred her to disagree and tell her professor it was disrespectful to those who lost their lives on 9/11.

“I went to her class and got kicked out for expressing my opinion,” the student said. She asked to meet with the dean of the department, who told her the issue would be “rectified in a professional and acceptable manner,” according to the student.

“I have never been so disgusted in my life,” the student told The Fix.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2016, 05:18:04 PM »
The generation of wimps that are having "cry ins" and "safe places" because of the election result will ruin this country. I'm not saying everyone who voted Hillary is a wimp, but the generation of 20 somethings that whine about everything need to toughen up. How anyone can defend their behavior is beyond me.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2016, 05:58:47 PM »
The generation of wimps that are having "cry ins" and "safe places" because of the election result will ruin this country. I'm not saying everyone who voted Hillary is a wimp, but the generation of 20 somethings that whine about everything need to toughen up. How anyone can defend their behavior is beyond me.

They are liberal...liberal has started to become a derogatory term ..almost like a piece of shit..the word liberal will soon be termed racist and offensive if you say it
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2016, 03:42:29 AM »
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/11/21/brace-yourself-for-four-years-of-nonstop-freakoutrage-n2248518

I'm seeing it already - the pre-Trump meltdowns were nothing compared to still two weeks out.   They are really having a hard time w this.  pussies

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2016, 04:50:51 AM »
Good thing all of us are empowered by Liberal tears.

I have a strong belief that Trump is too.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2016, 08:39:46 AM »
‘Radical Extremist’ Jeff Sessions Would ‘Start Bringing Civil Rights Cases on Behalf of White
Breitbart ^ | 20 Nov 2016 | Trent Baker
Posted on 11/21/2016, 9:43:42 AM by Cheerio

FULL TITLE - MSNBC Guest: ‘Radical Extremist’ Jeff Sessions Would ‘Start Bringing Civil Rights Cases on Behalf of White People’

Former federal prosecutor Paul Butler appeared on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” with Al Sharpton Sunday to weigh in on President-elect Donald Trump choosing Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) to serve as his attorney general.

Butler called Sessions a “radical extremist” who would bring “civil rights cases on behalf of white people.”

Partial transcript as follows:

All of these progressive interventions for civil rights, they would be not only dead on arrival, [Sessions] would take us back. Because one thing we’ve seen with other conservative administrations is not only do they stop bringing the cases, they start bringing civil rights cases on behalf of white people. They start saying things like Affirmative Action, like set asides for minority and women owned businesses, they start making the argument those are unconstitutional. Guess what, if Trump gets his way with the Supreme Court, they’re gonna win those arguments. We’re talking about a radical extremist here who would be in charge of protecting everybody’s civil rights. He hasn’t shown any evidence that he’s capable of doing that.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2016, 08:49:14 AM »
Obama blames messaging, bad luck, 'our system'
The Washington Examiner ^ | November 21, 2016 | Pete Kasperowicz
Posted on 11/21/2016, 11:45:13 AM by kevcol

President Obama on Sunday refused to blame Hillary Clinton for the Democrats' failure to win the White House or take back the House or Senate, and instead said improved messaging and better luck will help Democrats in future years.
Aside from messaging, Obama said another reason Democrats didn't do well is the "nature of our system." While some Democrats have called for an end to the Electoral College, Obama didn't go that far, and instead indicated he was talking about how Republicans have a natural advantage in the Senate.

"As long as Wyoming gets the same number of senators as California, there's going to be some tilt towards Republicans when it comes to congressional races," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:06 AM »
'No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA!' Green Day launches into political chant against Donald
UK Daily Mail ^ | November 21, 2016 | Hannah Parry
Posted on 11/21/2016, 8:50:19 AM by C19fan

Punk rockers Green Day have never been afraid of getting political.

So when the American Idiot singers took to stage at the American Music Award, they decided to use their set to take a swing at president-elect Donald Trump.

'No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA,' lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong chanted during a performance of their new single 'Bang Bang.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2016, 09:08:38 AM »
If you step outside of Trump Tower, you'll see as diverse a mix of people as anywhere in the country or the world for that matter.

The man is a billionaire and can live wherever he wants. So, if he were some kind of white supremacist, why wouldn't he move to an area where there was nothing but white people, like Bernie Sanders Vermont?

The reason I make this point is not that Libs will get it, but to highlight the abject, ignorance and stupidity of these morons.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2016, 06:46:15 PM »
‘Radical Extremist’ Jeff Sessions Would ‘Start Bringing Civil Rights Cases on Behalf of White
Breitbart ^ | 20 Nov 2016 | Trent Baker
Posted on 11/21/2016, 9:43:42 AM by Cheerio

FULL TITLE - MSNBC Guest: ‘Radical Extremist’ Jeff Sessions Would ‘Start Bringing Civil Rights Cases on Behalf of White People’

Former federal prosecutor Paul Butler appeared on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” with Al Sharpton Sunday to weigh in on President-elect Donald Trump choosing Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) to serve as his attorney general.

Butler called Sessions a “radical extremist” who would bring “civil rights cases on behalf of white people.”

Partial transcript as follows:

All of these progressive interventions for civil rights, they would be not only dead on arrival, [Sessions] would take us back. Because one thing we’ve seen with other conservative administrations is not only do they stop bringing the cases, they start bringing civil rights cases on behalf of white people. They start saying things like Affirmative Action, like set asides for minority and women owned businesses, they start making the argument those are unconstitutional. Guess what, if Trump gets his way with the Supreme Court, they’re gonna win those arguments. We’re talking about a radical extremist here who would be in charge of protecting everybody’s civil rights. He hasn’t shown any evidence that he’s capable of doing that.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

So are they saying Whites have no civil rights or don't deserve any?  ???