Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30388 times)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2016, 02:43:31 PM »
yep some idiot making it in his garage

under dosed and fake
well i made some real good first cycle gains off running 300mg test e for 12 weeks from MTS

but i think after it really went bad

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2016, 03:00:25 PM »
agent yes was an approved source on his site

until she sent underdosed trenbolona ace that was abou 10-15 mg per ml... thus i took her by the nose and threw her out...yes it got a ddos but as you can see the site is so strong tht nothing can shake it ,, filt.homo is th strongest site in history it is actualy supported by goverments this is wht you don't get ...as long as you don't promote drugs aka narcotics and are responsible athlete you will have a vry good career in bodybuild and fitness with my approval..this! what you fail to understand alllllllllllllll these years ya drug dealer

also agent yes testosterone was underose by quite a bit... simply low quality ...CLEAN1 BUT LOW QUALITY AND UNDER DOZED! my dorian wanna be friendly friend lol

agent yes was thrown with shame from homolicious.com personaly threw her out and she could do nothing about it and still cant ...i challenge anyone to do somting about it

as i said you can dream on that your scams can go on but homolicious.com will always be there to out for all responsible athletes to see and take notice

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2016, 03:07:54 PM »
well i made some real good first cycle gains off running 300mg test e for 12 weeks from MTS

but i think after it really went bad

mts consistanly being tested..if there was ever a problem you would hear it straight out i would scream out ..im ocd and megalomaniac and narcissistic i would scream it from the buttom of my lungs same as i did with omega the poisoner and same as i did with top shelf and same as i did with agent yes and same as i did with many other poisoners and or scammers that try to fuck athletes like you and me,, ip was outted by me for the scambag bunk poisoners they are and so were and are any other one who think they can abuse responsible hard working athletes

mts passed with flying colors last test! they didn't even know they were tested

really the idea is to put here poisoners and labs who truly hurt the athlete..which i do and will continue to do ..they will never get a break,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2016, 05:15:37 PM »
Listen, none of these labs you are posting are relevant any more.   Throwing up a post by NeilGM from 2012 doesn't make any sense, as most of those labs aren't around.   Sure Balkan and Geneza are still around, but they've been around for a long time, and if any of the "many horror stories" were true, neither of these labs would be around anymore, either.   Agent Yes/Valkerie?  If she's still around, she's buried deep on some minor board, and clearly has no relevance anymore.   Omega/TSL I see over on M&S and Meso, but again, not a major/relevant source anymore, and if he was having issues with quality, wouldn't be there at all.  So you're just posting balonie at this point.  This is annoying and insulting  to those of us that are deep into the game.  All you're really doing is confusing noobies.

Alin and the molester from AP?  Not relevant anymore.  No one cares, so don't go there either.

Do you even run gear anymore?  If so, post up the name of the labs YOU like to use.   I don't care what your elves ran in 2012, I want to know what YOU run now.  If you're out of the game, be honest, and say so.  It's fine.  I'd rather read about your hormone and dietary protocols than this embarrassing gibberish.

This.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2016, 08:45:13 PM »
any name i write is relevant ..you will understand as time goes by as the lovely tune says,,

this is only for athletes to read its not for the scambag poisoners and scamming filts to put their 2 cents in : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2016, 01:38:15 PM »
mts consistanly being tested..if there was ever a problem you would hear it straight out i would scream out ..im ocd and megalomaniac and narcissistic i would scream it from the buttom of my lungs same as i did with omega the poisoner and same as i did with top shelf and same as i did with agent yes and same as i did with many other poisoners and or scammers that try to fuck athletes like you and me,, ip was outted by me for the scambag bunk poisoners they are and so were and are any other one who think they can abuse responsible hard working athletes

mts passed with flying colors last test! they didn't even know they were tested

really the idea is to put here poisoners and labs who truly hurt the athlete..which i do and will continue to do ..they will never get a break,,

gh15 approved

they pay you a monthly fee

you have an agenda
T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2016, 02:08:26 PM »
I AM G O D I S H

Oh stfu, phaggot.... what an asshole. You are surely slapped around like a bitch on the regular. Please kill yourself.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2016, 02:16:45 PM »
fatmc ,, you are a dealer...no one pay me anything ..i dont own gh15 boarding,,  in addition the amount the forum made to be contributed to dogs is unbelievable the only place on the internet that actually helped dogs 24 7 and this is 100% truth

now you on the other hand is a real dealer..you know what real dealer is? yes you do ..you are a real life dealer ..

agenda with me is only one...THROWING OUT SCAMMING SOURCES ..I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT OUTTING UNDERDOSE  BUNK SCAMMERS ..THROWING THEM OUT OF ATHLETICS AND OUT THEM FOR ALL ATHLETES TO SEE

the agenda is CLEAN SPORT with out drugs! with out alcohol! with out smoking! with out dumb fuck dealers like you who live to poison legit athletes like me!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2016, 03:08:02 PM »
fatmc ,, you are a dealer...no one pay me anything ..i dont own gh15 boarding,,  in addition the amount the forum made to be contributed to dogs is unbelievable the only place on the internet that actually helped dogs 24 7 and this is 100% truth

now you on the other hand is a real dealer..you know what real dealer is? yes you do ..you are a real life dealer ..

agenda with me is only one...THROWING OUT SCAMMING SOURCES ..I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT OUTTING UNDERDOSE  BUNK SCAMMERS ..THROWING THEM OUT OF ATHLETICS AND OUT THEM FOR ALL ATHLETES TO SEE

the agenda is CLEAN SPORT with out drugs! with out alcohol! with out smoking! with out dumb fuck dealers like you who live to poison legit athletes like me!

gh15 approved

agent yes posted the emails you sent  setting out the fees

and that you would promote them when they paid

plenty of other sources have exposed you for a money grabbing whore

selling out for a few dollars

you have no credibility

you are human garbage

the shit beneath my shoe

you have nothing  :-*
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2016, 04:26:49 PM »
^ the only thing we can prove is that you are a dealer out of England and that you are fat..this is the only thing

and i will never stop bringing out bad dealers ..poisoners...and individuals such as yourself that belong in prison who hurt athletes like me

agent yes lol another joke ..failed miserably and not only that ..but made me 10 times stronger lol

12 years and you keep on failing because serious athletes dont buy your balonie...you are an English criminal : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2016, 01:01:58 AM »
^ the only thing we can prove is that you are a dealer out of England and that you are fat..this is the only thing

and i will never stop bringing out bad dealers ..poisoners...and individuals such as yourself that belong in prison who hurt athletes like me

agent yes lol another joke ..failed miserably and not only that ..but made me 10 times stronger lol

12 years and you keep on failing because serious athletes dont buy your balonie...you are an English criminal : )

gh15 approved

i have laid out proof that you are a scammer

how about you prove something about me

instead of wild accusations

just shows you are a liar fatty

i see concreteguy exposed you on the g and o

stealing gear from your members

you are human filth fatty
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2016, 02:46:27 PM »
^ there is tons of shit on yo uon gh15 boarding in the mod room i can go looking but you make it useless for me to do ..you don't even stimulatre me ths days ..what you try to do is you try to ruin a very important thread i do for athletes... this thread is here and i will put again the names evry lets say few pages so it easy to read and see by all LEGIT ATHLETES...not by wanna be fatzo dealers like you but by real athletes who actualy compete in their countys organizations

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2016, 07:24:54 PM »
omega labs/tsl -- poisoning athletes with dirty highly painful products and underground! diuretics

agent yes/valkarie-- underdosed products ..criminal who ddosed a forum just because she was revealed as underdoser with very low quality products-- clean but low quality

ip-- need i say more? sugar water kigtropin ..bait and switch ...fooled yours truly with batch of legit kigtropin that was  iplex/increlex only so those criminals
can pull a scam on all of us athletes

yellow top saizen ..."hospital version" -- this is carried by quite few bad sources ,, BEWARE IT IS CORTISONE IN A VAIL it is not fda gh ..it looks liek
a pregnant vial...tellow top but its not! fda gh it is cortisol with fda gh sticker stolen by the criminals ..they do
this scam from a clinick in america in ny lead by a supposed trainer to athletes named oscar.. i wont say last name but
we shall just put it as oscar

who else..lets see all the ones neil put up back in the day which i approve as crap quite few of them changed names but you scroll back and see the post i quoted from neil
..actually i will put it here soon once i completre writing this i will edit it and put it here for the lazys to just have it on their wall
actually I'm too tired to copy and paste it you scan scroll back and se for yourself its a neil post approved by me 100%

alin/Balkan-- all fucking ip connected no need to say more

meditech-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

normadlabs-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

this is the tip of the iceberg...much much more to come in 2017

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
few weeks to inauguration of the great Donald j trump
bible index
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2016, 09:41:33 AM »
^ there is tons of shit on yo uon gh15 boarding in the mod room i can go looking but you make it useless for me to do ..you don't even stimulatre me ths days ..what you try to do is you try to ruin a very important thread i do for athletes... this thread is here and i will put again the names evry lets say few pages so it easy to read and see by all LEGIT ATHLETES...not by wanna be fatzo dealers like you but by real athletes who actualy compete in their countys organizations

gh15 approved

fuck off you thieving piece of human garbage
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2016, 02:30:32 PM »
fuck off you thieving piece of human garbage

:-*

I out you and your mothrfucking poisoners... you improve I will also say it...but as long as you poison real athletes like me you will hve to deal with it and either get out of business or improve  drastically : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2016, 08:35:22 PM »
I forgot.. ARL -- AVOID BY ALL MEANS! AVOID BY ALL MEANS! under the umbrella of IP they are all diferent names to same poisoners and bunk/selective scam sources such as alin and Balkan

absolit junk

gh15 approved
fallen angel