Author Topic: Black Friday At Walmart  (Read 8087 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Black Friday At Walmart
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 01:23:17 PM »
These people are trying to get in a Walmart.  ???

Lady hippo , 1st in ( 3-8 sec) looked like she was heading straight for the bogo deals in the bakery.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 03:45:21 PM »
Also,  if you want your dogs to watch television you'll need a super fast refresh too! Dogs need at least a 70fps and cats more, birds and lizards need 100fps.

I've returned more tvs than I can count due to flickering,I notice it bigtime.i always get 240 and I only buy Samsung as I've tried them all and Samsung seems to be the best for me anyways.tvs are a big thing for me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 05:22:54 PM »
I've returned more tvs than I can count due to flickering,I notice it bigtime.i always get 240 and I only buy Samsung as I've tried them all and Samsung seems to be the best for me anyways.tvs are a big thing for me.

How did you get 240 to go with you to buy a TV?
It's tough enough just getting him to post here in recent weeks.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2016, 05:39:54 PM »
These people are trying to get in a Walmart.  ???

Lock Her Up! - Build A Wall! - Drain The Swamp! - mouthbreather Trump nation in all its glory right there.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 05:53:01 PM »
cheaply made electronics/devices/gadgets or old models (also cheaply made) specifically for black friday sold at prices available throughout the rest of the year on better quality electronics/devices/gadgets.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »
The cheapest thing that appears to be on sale each Black Friday is human dignity... 

Rioting for food when you're starving is one thing, but behaving like that to others just so you can drag some Made-in-China crap out of their arms...?? ??? Jeezus what a world...  :'(

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 05:43:25 PM »

Q

Skeeter

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 06:47:01 AM »
'murica

"In order to offer models at bargain prices, some manufacturers produce “derivative models” — that is, scaled down versions of their normal TVs. However, most consumers don’t realize this, looking only at the brand name, the size of the screen and perhaps what type of HDTV it is (LCD, Plasma, LED, etc)."

"What might be most alarming about derivative models is their production run. The manufacturing companies produce the derivatives to sell for only a few days. They might manufacture them for only a few weeks, as compared to their normal models which they can produce for a full year. This short production run might mean that the TVs are more prone to error."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/benzingainsights/2012/11/21/why-you-shouldnt-buy-a-tv-on-black-friday/#62e364315f03

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 06:58:02 AM »
The funny thing is the TV's at Walmart are 720 or 1080 with lesser HDMI inputs and run 60mhz, not 120 which is the one you want.  :D so, they wanna pay half price for a shitty TV. I don't get it.  ???

hahaha....and these fools don't care about specs, they just want a TV....I'm sure there is a reason why a 240hz TV would cost $500 more than a 60hz TV of the same size

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2016, 07:30:52 AM »
hahaha....and these fools don't care about specs, they just want a TV....I'm sure there is a reason why a 240hz TV would cost $500 more than a 60hz TV of the same size

probably....but who cares really

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2016, 07:55:47 AM »
These people are trying to get in a Walmart.  ???

Is that the US/Mexico border?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »
The next busiest day after black friday is the return the shit you bought Saturday.  I spoke to a guy at best buy and he was telling me the name brand shit on Sale on Friday is actually manufactured just for Black Friday.  It is lesser quality hence a cheaper price.  he says that people go and see a Toshiba on display and think it looks good, then see a Toshiba on sale for $250 and go buy it, take it home and realize it looks like shit and take it back on Saturday. These stores will only report on the sales though.  So Best Buy will make a claim if took in $250 million on Black Friday to help boost stock sales but they won't show that they took in $175 in returns the next day.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »
Black Friday Shoppers Trashed This Nike Store Like a ‘Zombie Apocalypse’

https://www.yahoo.com/style/black-friday-shoppers-trashed-nike-194207236.html