Author Topic: Guy getting bullied goes hulk mode on bully!!  (Read 11168 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Guy getting bullied goes hulk mode on bully!!
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »
Just found the reaction by the others a little odd. You'd think they'd all jump out of their seats the moment he slammed the guy to the floor.

Guessing it was late at night/early in the morning.
People probably been partying all night and just got home to the dorm, most were probably half-drunk and near sleep.

Only the negroid seemed to be awake out of the bystanders.
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2016, 08:44:52 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2016, 09:38:36 PM »
Weird to see so many people surprised by the non reaction.

Haven't you people ever been at a place after a party has ended?  Looks exactly like that, with drunk/stoned people trying to sleep seated

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2016, 09:51:42 PM »
people do talk alot of shit to b mean , parents dont really guide there kids
A

Fandangle

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »
Haven't you people ever been at a place after a party has ended?  Looks exactly like that, with drunk/stoned people trying to sleep seated

losers maybe.... some of us were prolapsing whores.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2016, 10:14:00 PM »
straight dudes not wearing a bunnysuit maybe.... some of us were prolapsed by Goodrum.

No need to be that explicit Fandangle.

Q

Fandangle

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2016, 10:42:42 PM »
No need to be that explicit Fandangle.

gross.... very gross.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2016, 11:01:46 PM »
the non reactions from the witnesses, the black guy joking, the smug look on his face before getting hit

it's clear to me that guy was long overdue for a beat down

some people don't know when to quit until somebody punches their lights out, until that happens they drive people insane as you saw in the vid

E

E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2016, 11:09:50 PM »
Weird to see so many people surprised by the non reaction.

Exactly. Beatings like this have been going on since the dawn of mankind. Nerds,pussies and people that don't get out much are just seeing it all unfold because of phone technology. 1/2 the people who end up in drunk tanks every night across the Globe will witness beatings like this that go on after midnight.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2016, 11:10:59 PM »
Long ass post, and probably highly inaccurate.

Everything I stated was 100% spot on.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2016, 02:55:19 AM »
That was fucking excessive. I know some people deserve impalement but this seemed totally unnecessary. Did he died??

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2016, 11:52:47 AM »
Used to see shit like that about once a month in college. Usually would result in broken dry wall and that's about it.

Once, a big SOB kicked one of my friends in the face while wearing steel toe boots; it was not pretty.

all because my friend called his girlfriend (in a purple dress) Grimace  :D

a

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2016, 12:42:57 PM »
Looks like manslaughter.

Hopefully they will keep the smartphone horizontal next time

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2016, 02:04:17 PM »
I hate to admit this but I think the UFC is influencing people to just keep pounding on a guys face after they KO him.  UFC fighters always go in for extra brutal shots after their opponent is unconscious and defenseless.  The referees have to dive in and pull guys off of their opponent.  Now this shit is happening all the time in these "street fight" situations.  Regular morons are imitating what they see on tv.  Monkey see, monkey do.

I'm all for defending yourself if someone is attacking you or bullying you, but this shit is fucked up and cowardly.  Exercise some restraint.  When the fight is over, the fight is over.  Stop pretending you can't tell that the guy is KO'd.  You're lying.  Act like a man and not a fucking animal.

Stupid post. 

95% of UFC fighters know when the opponent is done and they hold back.  IT's when there is bad blood, or they are not quite sure the guy is rocked they keep dishing it until the ref stops it, as they always say, don't stop until the ref stops it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2016, 02:16:20 PM »
Stupid post. 

95% of UFC fighters know when the opponent is done and they hold back.  IT's when there is bad blood, or they are not quite sure the guy is rocked they keep dishing it until the ref stops it, as they always say, don't stop until the ref stops it.

i have to agree with him, this ground and pound shit is happening everywhere these days.

95% of UFC fighters hit the man again when hes out, they almost always have to be dragged off, how many times have you seen "big John" Mcarthy diving in between two fighters, he only does that by the way because its his way of showing people hes tough without actually fighting.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2016, 02:19:05 PM »
I feel like the "bully" probably was a real fucking asshole, judging from the smirk he has. Probably needed to get hit to stop.

Then of course, the punching turned a tad excessive but hey, they could be on drugs and who knows what that bully did, maybe he raped his sister or something

Humans are animals and you should not fuck too much with another man

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2016, 07:20:54 AM »
Would love to know what the supposed bully did to make him snap like that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2016, 08:33:11 AM »
Stupid post.  

95% of UFC fighters know when the opponent is done and they hold back.  IT's when there is bad blood, or they are not quite sure the guy is rocked they keep dishing it until the ref stops it, as they always say, don't stop until the ref stops it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2016, 08:59:08 AM »
I hate to admit this but I think the UFC is influencing people to just keep pounding on a guys face after they KO him.  UFC fighters always go in for extra brutal shots after their opponent is unconscious and defenseless.  The referees have to dive in and pull guys off of their opponent.  Now this shit is happening all the time in these "street fight" situations.  Regular morons are imitating what they see on tv.  Monkey see, monkey do.

I'm all for defending yourself if someone is attacking you or bullying you, but this shit is fucked up and cowardly.  Exercise some restraint.  When the fight is over, the fight is over.  Stop pretending you can't tell that the guy is KO'd.  You're lying.  Act like a man and not a fucking animal.

Good point.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2016, 09:03:53 AM »

Terrible examples, and exactly what I explained in my post

1st one = bisping who deserved that shit.  That's a different story, and Hendo is a classy fighter, he clearly said he only did it because of all the shit bisping said leading up to the fight.  Fuck bisping.

2nd one = The guy wasn't unconscious he was just covering up protecting because buddy was unleashing the inner beast, and ref stopped in and 1 maybe 2 extra punches were thrown due to the guy just trying to finish the fight.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2016, 09:08:20 AM »
UFC promoting "ground and pound" fighting instead of both guys throwing a few punches and that being the end of it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2016, 09:09:29 AM »
Terrible examples, and exactly what I explained in my post

1st one = bisping who deserved that shit.  That's a different story, and Hendo is a classy fighter, he clearly said he only did it because of all the shit bisping said leading up to the fight.  Fuck bisping.

2nd one = The guy wasn't unconscious he was just covering up protecting because buddy was unleashing the inner beast, and ref stopped in and 1 maybe 2 extra punches were thrown due to the guy just trying to finish the fight.

I'm a Henderson fan and I really dislike Bisbing but "saying shit" doesn't give someone the right to make you a fucking vegetable for the rest of your life.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
PRAY 4, You're probably right and  .... I hate to admit it but I really did enjoy seeing that video too damn much. But I gotta agree with some of you BetBiggers that he went a bit overboard.

But it does appear that that guy seemed to deserve it as he was PROBABLY a royal pain in the ass who finally got what he deserved .

I enjoyed the fact that the little guy placed his nose right in the face of the bigger guy and took the appropriate action although it was a bit excessive.

I firmly believe that the only way to treat a bully is to firmly knock that bully-shit out of him.

I had to knock the bully out of a grammar school  bully and we turned out to be close lifelong friends.

Anyone know the true story behind this video?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2016, 09:16:16 AM »
Guys always charging in to land more blows when they see their opponent defenseless.