Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 757360 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2375 on: August 23, 2019, 04:09:36 AM »
401(k), IRA millionaires at Fidelity surpass record highs in the second quarter

August 21, 2019

The ranks of 401(k) and IRA millionaires again hit a record high in the second quarter at Fidelity Investments after stocks fully recovered from their losses suffered at the end of 2018.

The number of investors with at least $1 million in their 401(k) accounts rose to 196,000 at the end of the second quarter, up from 180,000 the previous quarter and surpassing the previous record of 187,400 reached in the third quarter of 2018, according to Fidelity.

The tally of IRA millionaires increased to 179,700 from 168,100 in the first quarter. The prior high was 170,400, also achieved in the third quarter of last year. Short for individual retirement account, an IRA is a tax-deferred personal retirement plan sponsored by the government.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/401-k-ira-millionaires-fidelity-040114244.html

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: August 23, 2019, 12:05:17 PM »
Trump signs executive order cancelling student loan debt for disabled veterans
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday that forgives all student loan debt for any permanently disabled U.S. military veterans.

The order, which Trump signed following a speech at the American Veterans National Convention in Louisville, Ky., also clears those eligible veterans from having to pay any federal income tax on the loans. Trump added that he is pressuring individual states to follow suit.

“The debt of these disabled veterans will be completely erased,” Trump said. “That’s hundreds of millions of dollars of student loans debt for our disabled veterans that will be completely erased.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 It was my honor to sign a Presidential Memorandum facilitating the cancellation of student loan debt for 25K of our most severely disabled Veterans. With today’s order, we express the everlasting love & loyalty of a truly grateful Nation. God bless our Vets, & God Bless America!

Embedded video
2:20 PM - Aug 21, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
17.1K people are talking about this

The memo Trump signed directs the government to develop an "expedited" process so veterans can have their federal student loan debt discharged "with minimal burdens." Currently, just half of the roughly 50,000 disabled veterans who are qualified to have their federal student loan debt forgiven have received the benefit because of a burdensome application process.

Under the current process, disabled veterans can have their debt forgiven under a loan forgiveness program, called Total and Permanent Disability Discharge, or TPD, as long as they have a VA service-connected disability rating of 100 percent. As of July, however, only about 20 percent of the eligible pool of veterans had taken advantage of the program due to the complicated nature of the application and other factors.

Trump proposes limits on student loan borrowing to curb debt crisisVideo
Trump’s announcement comes days after the administration hired a longtime student loan industry executive to be the federal government's top watchdog for the student loan market. Robert Cameron will serve as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's new student loan ombudsman, the bureau said Friday.

It's a job designed to protect student loan borrowers from poor practices in the student loan industry and one of the few positions explicitly named in the Dodd-Frank Act, the law passed after the 2008 financial crisis that created the bureau. It's considered the go-to office for borrowers who have complaints about their loans. Cameron most recently worked at the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, better known as FedLoan Servicing, as its head of compliance and risk mitigation.

PHEAA has been cited for poor industry practices, most notably for how it has handled the troubled Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, a program designed to allow student loan borrowers who work in public service jobs to get part of their loan balances forgiven.

The executive order also comes as student loan forgiveness has become a major talking point among the 2020 Democratic presidential primary candidates, with contenders like Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts pushing plans to completely wipe out student loan debt nationwide.

Currently, Americans hold around $1.6 trillion in student loan debt.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-executive-order-cancelling-student-loan-debt-for-disabled-veterans

BRILLIANT move by President Trump

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2377 on: August 24, 2019, 06:14:04 PM »
Poll: Majority of Americans don't want Trump to be impeached and removed from office

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-majority-americans-dont-want-020551514.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2378 on: August 24, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »
President Trump is all about America for Americans.  Dimocraps hate the very idea of America for Americans.  They despise all that the founding fathers stood for, especially the right to defend yourself and the right to speak your mind.   

And liberalism is shit.  It's cuckoldry at it's worst.   They want to see this great Nation of OURS fucked over by the turd world.    Traitors to America.  Fuck their noise.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2379 on: August 29, 2019, 04:40:28 AM »
"in a sane world, one might expect that a U.S. president would see himself first and foremost as America’s commander-in-chief and chief diplomat. One of the president’s top priorities is to protect and improve America’s standing in the world: strengthening ties with our friends and allies, winning over or diminishing the power of those who wish to do us harm. Every president has domestic political enemies. But when he turns his attention to the outside world, he must tune out his squabbles with them and get to the work of defending the interests of the nation as a whole"

LOL...the world isn't sane, it isn't nice, it isn't fare, and it isn't easy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2380 on: August 29, 2019, 10:05:48 PM »
TWITTER TROLL GAME at 1000%

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2019/08/trump-kirsten-gillibrand-was-only-presidential-candidate-i-was-really-afraid-of.html

“A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2381 on: August 29, 2019, 11:40:43 PM »
President Trump is all about America for Americans.  Dimocraps hate the very idea of America for Americans.  They despise all that the founding fathers stood for, especially the right to defend yourself and the right to speak your mind.   

And liberalism is shit.  It's cuckoldry at it's worst.   They want to see this great Nation of OURS fucked over by the turd world.    Traitors to America.  Fuck their noise.

Well said sir.
Liberalism is Traitorism
It’s just as awful with these Cuckold fuckwits here in the U.K.

As you said they Hate Donald because he is for America & Americans  ::)  ::)
Why The fucktards don’t fuck off to some place they do care for.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2382 on: August 30, 2019, 05:36:31 PM »
Well said sir.
Liberalism is Traitorism
It’s just as awful with these Cuckold fuckwits here in the U.K.

As you said they Hate Donald because he is for America & Americans  ::)  ::)
Why The fucktards don’t fuck off to some place they do care for.

Thanks, brother!  I hope this Boris Johnson gentleman is just what's needed to continue to put the "Great" back in Britain.  My family came to America to be AMERICANS.  None of that hyphenated shit for us!  Great Britain should be for the BRITISH, not the Afro-British, not the Muslilme-British, not the Paki-British, but the BRITISH. 

For my Nation, I don't give a fuck what color you are so long as you bleed RED, WHITE and BLUE.   In your Nation, it should be RED and WHITE.  England is our ally and we are hers.  Same with Japan and Australia.  There are more.  What is needed is a CU.  A Civilized Union.  A pact between civilized and sovereign Nations.   

Divershitty is not there to lift up turd-worlders but rather to drag down civilized countries and prop up the pigs of Orwell's "Animal Farm".  FTN.

The EU is PU.  Fuck That Noise.  If there is a God, I hope to Hell He is on our side. If not, fuck him.  No real deity would shit all over their own creation much less allow bipedal rodents to do so.  Dammit!  Sorry about that!

Be well, my friend!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2383 on: August 31, 2019, 01:23:28 AM »
Thanks, brother!  I hope this Boris Johnson gentleman is just what's needed to continue to put the "Great" back in Britain.  My family came to America to be AMERICANS.  None of that hyphenated shit for us!  Great Britain should be for the BRITISH, not the Afro-British, not the Muslilme-British, not the Paki-British, but the BRITISH. 

For my Nation, I don't give a fuck what color you are so long as you bleed RED, WHITE and BLUE.   In your Nation, it should be RED and WHITE.  England is our ally and we are hers.  Same with Japan and Australia.  There are more.  What is needed is a CU.  A Civilized Union.  A pact between civilized and sovereign Nations.   

Divershitty is not there to lift up turd-worlders but rather to drag down civilized countries and prop up the pigs of Orwell's "Animal Farm".  FTN.

The EU is PU.  Fuck That Noise.  If there is a God, I hope to Hell He is on our side. If not, fuck him.  No real deity would shit all over their own creation much less allow bipedal rodents to do so.  Dammit!  Sorry about that!

Be well, my friend!

No need to be sorry Scott.
Just the opposite- very well summed up.
Boris is seemingly doing what he said he would do
And as usual the Soft Bellied Cuckold Snowflakes Can’t fucking
Handle it - I So Detest them - fuck knows where they’ve all sprung from.

Bollocks to the immigrants/ Muslime’s and Cuckold Snowflakes
They can all go live in some Shithole paradise.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2384 on: August 31, 2019, 05:42:56 PM »
Hahaha!

'This is awkward': 'Error' page on Trump campaign site shows Clinton as POTUS

President Donald Trump's reelection campaign website trolls former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the "error" page.

The page reads: "Oops! This is awkward. You're looking for something that doesn't exist." The background of the page reveals a photo of Clinton standing behind the presidential seal plastered on a podium with the Capitol building behind her.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-is-awkward-error-page-on-trump-campaign-site-shows-clinton-as-potus

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/error

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: August 31, 2019, 06:34:46 PM »
Hahaha!

President Donald Trump's reelection campaign website trolls former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the "error" page.

The page reads: "Oops! This is awkward. You're looking for something that doesn't exist." The background of the page reveals a photo of Clinton standing behind the presidential seal plastered on a podium with the Capitol building behind her.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-is-awkward-error-page-on-trump-campaign-site-shows-clinton-as-potus

Very childish. What else can you expect from an infantile person, such as Trump and the people he surrounds himself with? Maybe he can post it up on his Twitter account and Facebook page.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: September 01, 2019, 07:30:48 AM »
Very childish. What else can you expect from an infantile person, such as Trump and the people he surrounds himself with? Maybe he can post it up on his Twitter account and Facebook page.

It's funny and by that I mean funny "Ha Ha", not funny "queer".  If you don't get that then I suggest you watch "Sling Blade".  It's got some funny shit in it.

You must hate America.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: September 01, 2019, 02:48:11 PM »
It's funny and by that I mean funny "Ha Ha", not funny "queer".  If you don't get that then I suggest you watch "Sling Blade".  It's got some funny shit in it.

You must hate America.

I don't have time for hate, not even for you. ;)  This 'Sling Blade" synopsis doesn't make the movie seem that funny:

"Mentally disabled Karl Childers (Billy Bob Thornton) is released from the mental hospital where he has spent most of his life after murdering his mother and her lover. He soon forms a bond with Frank (Lucas Black), a boy whose father committed suicide. When Frank's mother, Linda (Natalie Canerday), lets Karl stay at their house, her cruel boyfriend, Doyle (Dwight Yoakam), tries to get Karl removed. Determined to protect his friend, Karl devises a way to save Frank from years of Doyle's abuse."

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2388 on: September 01, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »
I don't have time for hate, not even for you. ;)  This 'Sling Blade" synopsis doesn't make the movie seem that funny:

"Mentally disabled Karl Childers (Billy Bob Thornton) is released from the mental hospital where he has spent most of his life after murdering his mother and her lover. He soon forms a bond with Frank (Lucas Black), a boy whose father committed suicide. When Frank's mother, Linda (Natalie Canerday), lets Karl stay at their house, her cruel boyfriend, Doyle (Dwight Yoakam), tries to get Karl removed. Determined to protect his friend, Karl devises a way to save Frank from years of Doyle's abuse."

Then don't watch the film.  That's exactly what I do when a film  does not interest me to the point I think it has nothing to offer me.  Of course I have friends that will sometimes (if they deem doing so is warranted) tell me that parts of said movie will make the experience worth the viewing.  I was able to watch and enjoy the film far easier than I was "Pulp Fiction" which took me two days and plenty of input from my friends  to view.  That film also had some excellent moments but I am no fan of the director and I did not like the "out of sequence" events that took place in the movie.

And everyone has time for hate.  Do not favor yourself so.  No one and I mean no one is above being what it means to be human.  Humane is another thing entirely and while I think I may be writing above level here, I do not think that about you.  Think about my words.  Words have meaning, sometimes more than one and then you need to put the context in which they are said into the equation.

Like my mom taught me, some people look to be offended everywhere but in the mirror.  I don't give a fuck if someone is "offended".  The zeitgeist of today is to feign being offended in order to get something for free.  Ridiculous.   I get grossed out. I get pissed off.  I get laughed at.  I laugh back but rarely am I offended.  Bothered?  Maybe.  But "offended". Not in years.

You can either learn from this missive or ultimately be taught a lesson.  Learning is far better.  I know from past experience.  Do as you wish.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: September 02, 2019, 12:52:08 PM »
Hahaha!

Ha ha ha
Brilliant sense of Human
The Snowflake Fucktards will be Crying & Moaning To High Heaven

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: September 02, 2019, 12:58:52 PM »

Oh Dear Oh Dear
I didn’t see your post until I’d posted my previous one.

Really - Killary throwing a spoilt hissy fit / Smashing expensive things
Not having the Backbone to face her supporters When she lost  !!
Honestly who’s the childish one ??
Promoting herself as the 1st woman POTUS  ::)
Bitch counted her Chickens before the eggs hatched.

It’s Hillaryious bit of Fun.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Lighten up Man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: September 02, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »
Then don't watch the film.  That's exactly what I do when a film  does not interest me to the point I think it has nothing to offer me.  Of course I have friends that will sometimes (if they deem doing so is warranted) tell me that parts of said movie will make the experience worth the viewing.  I was able to watch and enjoy the film far easier than I was "Pulp Fiction" which took me two days and plenty of input from my friends  to view.  That film also had some excellent moments but I am no fan of the director and I did not like the "out of sequence" events that took place in the movie.

And everyone has time for hate.  Do not favor yourself so.  No one and I mean no one is above being what it means to be human.  Humane is another thing entirely and while I think I may be writing above level here, I do not think that about you.  Think about my words.  Words have meaning, sometimes more than one and then you need to put the context in which they are said into the equation.

Like my mom taught me, some people look to be offended everywhere but in the mirror.  I don't give a fuck if someone is "offended".  The zeitgeist of today is to feign being offended in order to get something for free.  Ridiculous.   I get grossed out. I get pissed off.  I get laughed at.  I laugh back but rarely am I offended.  Bothered?  Maybe.  But "offended". Not in years.

You can either learn from this missive or ultimately be taught a lesson.  Learning is far better.  I know from past experience.  Do as you wish.

-Good stuff. I have one question though, when you invent words, as you are sometimes known to do, don't they have a clear meaning only to you? Do you think of these homemade words as a form cognitive complexity in your communications?

There are seven communication principles, they are Clarity, Correctness, Completeness, Conciseness, Concreteness, Coherence and Courtesy.

Then there are the 5 characteristics of competent communication: self-awareness, adaptability, empathy, cognitive complexity, and ethics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: September 02, 2019, 02:57:53 PM »

Oh Dear Oh Dear
I didn’t see your post until I’d posted my previous one.

Really - Killary throwing a spoilt hissy fit / Smashing expensive things
Not having the Backbone to face her supporters When she lost  !!
Honestly who’s the childish one ??
Promoting herself as the 1st woman POTUS  ::)
Bitch counted her Chickens before the eggs hatched.

It’s Hillaryious bit of Fun.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Lighten up Man.

When all else fails, try deflection.  ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump = Winning $$
« Reply #2393 on: September 04, 2019, 02:52:02 PM »
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning $$
« Reply #2394 on: September 04, 2019, 03:11:01 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/trumps-brazen-doonbeg-corruption-mike-pence/597295/ 

Trump Invites Pence to Stay at His Place

Jealous ?  Maybe you want some of ole trump brazzolle yourself?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2395 on: September 05, 2019, 04:26:49 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2396 on: September 05, 2019, 01:25:52 PM »

John Batchelor Show
1 min ·
Via The Wall Street Journal

Xi not winning.

“Water resources within China are limited. The country has 20% of the world’s population and just 7% of the world’s fresh water. Around one-quarter of that is polluted”

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2397 on: September 18, 2019, 07:07:54 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: September 18, 2019, 12:13:30 PM »
Look folks, 2020 comes down to the old Reagan line ;
" Are you better off today, then you were 4 yrs ago?"

If people in the key mid west states ( Penn, Michigan, etc) feel they are doing better now, he wins.
If they feel money is tight and life didn't get better , he loses.

There is a lot of agriculture in the mid-west. From what I've heard, farmers are hurting.

I don't live in any of those states. Without breaking out the calculator, I'd say I am doing about the same. It does seem as if grocery costs have increased...but then, I don't eat much and I have only one mouth to feed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2399 on: September 18, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
There is a lot of agriculture in the mid-west. From what I've heard, farmers are hurting.

I don't live in any of those states. Without breaking out the calculator, I'd say I am doing about the same. It does seem as if grocery costs have increased...but then, I don't eat much and I have only one mouth to feed.