Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 19, 2018, 05:57:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 38367 times)
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #575 on: January 11, 2018, 04:57:03 PM »

Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico

Fiat Chrysler to Give U.S. Workers $2,000 Bonuses After Tax Bill
Report to moderator   Logged

a
polychronopolous
Getbig V

In Loving Memory of 240 aka Rob

« Reply #576 on: January 11, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »

Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico

Fiat Chrysler to Give U.S. Workers $2,000 Bonuses After Tax Bill

I thought Obama gave us a stern lecture about how those manufacturing jobs were leaving and never coming back??  Huh
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #577 on: January 11, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »

I thought Obama gave us a stern lecture about how those manufacturing jobs were leaving and never coming back??  Huh

That black twat he didn’t know his arse from his elbow.
TheGrinch
Getbig IV

« Reply #578 on: January 11, 2018, 08:47:46 PM »

Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #579 on: January 12, 2018, 04:58:28 AM »

Wink

* 1515759622795.jpg (374.08 KB, 1016x804 - viewed 123 times.)

a
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #580 on: January 12, 2018, 09:01:01 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/strongest-holiday-sales-since-great-recession-up-5-point-5-percent-topping-views.html

Grin
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #581 on: January 12, 2018, 10:28:09 AM »

There were some places in Texas that were up over 25% since last year. Pretty awesome.

a
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #582 on: January 12, 2018, 12:32:27 PM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/trump-economys-sustained-growth-pace-unlike-anything-seen-in-13-years.html

Stock Market gains this week alone have been amazing. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #583 on: January 12, 2018, 06:54:07 PM »

Which part of what I said isn't true?

That he is the most powerful man on the planet is a matter of opinion. His net worth is not proven (remember, this is the guy who can't stop lying and is addicted to
self aggrandizement). Forbes estimates his worth at 3.1 billion, most of which comes from New York real estate holdings which are in passive partnerships with a debt for around $2 billion.  A thorough examination reveals Trump has over $1 billion in debt.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #584 on: January 12, 2018, 06:58:25 PM »

That he is the most powerful man on the planet is a matter of opinion. His net worth is not proven (remember, this is the guy who can't stop lying and is addicted to
self aggrandizement). Forbes estimates his worth at 3.1 billion, most of which comes from New York real estate holdings which are in passive partnerships with a debt for around $2 billion.  A thorough examination reveals Trump has over $1 billion in debt.

If the POTUS is not the most powerful man on the planet, then who is and why? 

His net worth is over $1 billion ($3 billion by your own estimate), making him one of only about 1500 people worldwide with a net worth of $1 billion.  So yes, it is a fact the is one of the wealthiest persons on the planet.   
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #585 on: January 12, 2018, 07:04:28 PM »

Yamcha, I like and respect your posts, but we must not draw non-sequitur conclusions about Prime. There has been ZERO proof here that he is sexually attracted to kids. There is, however, INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE that PRIMEMUSCLE DEFENDS PEDOPHILES as evidenced by this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.50

Now, we mustn’t jump to any conclusions…
But, his rhetoric certainly raises some eyebrows.
You wonder what kind of individual gives convicted child-molesters the benefit of doubt.

Even the most heinous of criminals chastise (and worse) kiddie-fiddlers in prison.

Apparently some of you cannot comprehend what you read. Nowhere in the referenced post, do I defend pedophiles. That they are mentally disturbed comes from the scientific community and not from me. Pedophilia is against the law, period. Pedophiles, like other criminals go to jail when convicted. Why isn't Roy Stewart Moore in jail? He hasn't been convicted, that's why.

You all can rattle on about this all you want. It just shows you for the dumb nuts you are.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #586 on: January 12, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »

Apparently some of you cannot comprehend what you read. Nowhere in the referenced post, do I defend pedophiles. That they are mentally disturbed comes from the scientific community and not from me. Pedophilia is against the law, period. Pedophiles, like other criminals go to jail when convicted. Why isn't Roy Stewart Moore in jail? He hasn't been convicted, that's why.

You all can rattle on about this all you want. It just shows you for the dumb nuts you are.

Because in the case of Roy Moore, the Dems won on lie as usual. It was a proven lie. You should try and pull your head out of CNN’s ass and pay attention to fact. I told you and everyone else the day after he lost you wouldn’t hear a word of this again.....and you haven’t. For fucks sake wake up. 
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #587 on: January 12, 2018, 07:36:41 PM »

So do you like little boys wieners or not?

a
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #588 on: January 12, 2018, 08:35:06 PM »

Because in the case of Roy Moore, the Dems won on lie as usual. It was a proven lie. You should try and pull your head out of CNN’s ass and pay attention to fact. I told you and everyone else the day after he lost you wouldn’t hear a word of this again.....and you haven’t. For fucks sake wake up. 

Jeezus coach... it wasn't a "proven lie" you simply didn't believe it. That doesn't make it a proven lie.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #589 on: January 12, 2018, 10:05:25 PM »

Jeezus coach... it wasn't a "proven lie" you simply didn't believe it. That doesn't make it a proven lie.

It was proven when Gloria Allred couldn’t provide evidence and her daughter, Lisa Bloom was caught pushing the fake sex scandal. You need to get out more.
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #590 on: January 12, 2018, 10:15:37 PM »

It was proven when Gloria Allred couldn’t provide evidence and her daughter, Lisa Bloom was caught pushing the fake sex scandal. You need to get out more.

Roll Eyes
Montague
Getbig V

Primemuscle DEFENDED PEDOPHILES…

« Reply #591 on: January 13, 2018, 04:46:30 AM »

The issue is that you fail to denounce them.
In fact, YOU are the only one in that thread who REFUSED TO ADMIT PEDOPHILIA IS WRONG.
But, you spent plenty of keystrokes dancing around that admission by sympathizing with sickos.

THAT is what everyone in that thread got on you about, and the fact that you still can't comprehend (or, more likely choose to dodge) that fact shows you for the dumb nut YOU are.

You are just like Howard: you are completely incapable of directly answering a challenge. Rather, you side-step and deflect the issue to avoid (further) showing your true colors. You are a very weak individual with zero conviction. And, that is why nobody here respects you.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #592 on: January 13, 2018, 12:09:45 PM »

Stupid black muslim lover
Was very wrong.
Trump does have the magic.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #593 on: January 13, 2018, 12:13:37 PM »

The issue is that you fail to denounce them.
In fact, YOU are the only one in that thread who REFUSED TO ADMIT PEDOPHILIA IS WRONG.
But, you spent plenty of keystrokes dancing around that admission by sympathizing with sickos.

THAT is what everyone in that thread got on you about, and the fact that you still can't comprehend (or, more likely choose to dodge) that fact shows you for the dumb nut YOU are.

You are just like Howard: you are completely incapable of directly answering a challenge. Rather, you side-step and deflect the issue to avoid (further) showing your true colors. You are a very weak individual with zero conviction. And, that is why nobody here respects you.

This. ^

We are waiting for your reply prime.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #594 on: January 13, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »

Roll Eyes
So an unfounded accusation is enough to convict someone now?
LMAO, some of your cases may need to be reviewed. Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #595 on: January 13, 2018, 06:29:53 PM »

Cheesy

* IMG_6369.JPG (109.94 KB, 960x558 - viewed 67 times.)
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #596 on: January 13, 2018, 09:09:46 PM »

So an unfounded accusation is enough to convict someone now?
LMAO, some of your cases may need to be reviewed. Grin

please don't make up things I said.
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #597 on: January 14, 2018, 07:03:28 AM »

Cheesy

* 1515939034284.jpg (79.23 KB, 640x676 - viewed 51 times.)

a
loco
Getbig V

loco like a fox

« Reply #598 on: January 14, 2018, 07:42:25 AM »

Apparently some of you cannot comprehend what you read. Nowhere in the referenced post, do I defend pedophiles. That they are mentally disturbed comes from the scientific community and not from me.

You're a homosexual, aren't you?  The scientific community at one point concurred that homosexuals were simply mentally disturbed, but now they say it's normal.  So what's your point, that pedophilia is normal too?

Are you patiently waiting for the scientific community to accept pedophilia as normal too?
Montague
Getbig V

Primemuscle DEFENDED PEDOPHILES…

« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »

You're a homosexual, aren't you?  The scientific community at one point concurred that homosexuals were simply mentally disturbed, but now they say it's normal.  So what's your point, that pedophilia is normal too?

Are you patiently waiting for the scientific community to accept pedophilia as normal too?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!