Author Topic: Jeep pulling Castro's ashes breaks down  (Read 3316 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Skeeter

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Jeep pulling Castro's ashes breaks down
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 05:58:52 AM »
what a shitty way to go
North of Italy

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 06:08:51 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=623074.0

Really?  The Titanic sank?  Wow.  Thanks for posting that.  Sometimes I miss news stories, so I'm glad you re-posted that news headline

Skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 06:31:52 AM »
Really?  The Titanic sank?  Wow.  Thanks for posting that.  Sometimes I miss news stories, so I'm glad you re-posted that news headline

You must be new here.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 08:54:47 PM »

Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 01:46:08 AM »
Wasn't a jeep, was a old russian 4x4 UAZ:

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 03:11:33 AM »
Watching/reading the American view on Castro and Cuba is pretty entertaining, I find.  American gov's love telling other countries what is best for them.  Most of your folks have taken the "Castro is evil" bait hook, line and sinker, and have absolutely no clue what the average Cuban citizen feels.  You drank the American kool aid with no hesitation.  If you've ever spent time there, and with the people, you would see otherwise.  What you will notice is that the vast of majority of anti-Castro sentiment is espoused by the white, well off population of the country (white ex pats).  These are the same demographic from which the revolution was sparked.  

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 03:30:45 AM »
I have talked to several cuban prostitutes and none of them had any love for Castro.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 04:01:48 AM »
Watching/reading the American view on Castro and Cuba is pretty entertaining, I find.  American gov's love telling other countries what is best for them.  Most of your folks have taken the "Castro is evil" bait hook, line and sinker, and have absolutely no clue what the average Cuban citizen feels.  You drank the American kool aid with no hesitation.  If you've ever spent time there, and with the people, you would see otherwise.  What you will notice is that the vast of majority of anti-Castro sentiment is espoused by the white, well off population of the country (white ex pats).  These are the same demographic from which the revolution was sparked.  

You are wrong.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 05:15:19 AM »

"ohh I love Cuba sooooo much! I feel like riding a tire across the ocean to go visit Miami!"

"Ohhh I love Cuba and baseball so much! Fuck the MLB and millions of dollars! I want to stay in Cuba! I love Castro for giving me this opprotunity!"
a

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 05:21:25 AM »

Uh, yeah sure...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 05:24:31 AM »
Yeah, it's a real economic powerhouse:

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 06:12:21 AM »
I have talked to several cuban prostitutes and none of them had any love for Castro.

Cuban Prostitutes?.....what rates are they going for these days?... ;)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 06:15:32 AM »
and what metaphor for US efficiency was the jeep (the beast?)  getting stuck on the exit security system when leaving the Irish Embassy in Dublin several years ago
....the beast has a top speed of 60 mph.....guess you need to buy big D a Maserati instead  ;D
North of Italy

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 06:48:26 AM »
should have borrowed Goodrum's jeep, $1500 and it runs better than the Cuban military's
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 10:12:01 AM »

Sergio Oliva got his ass out of Cuba so fast; it was ridiculous. And he ain't white.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »
Sergio Oliva got his ass out of Cuba so fast; it was ridiculous. And he ain't white.

So did this guy:

Yoenis Céspedes was born in the small town of Campechuela, in Granma Province, Cuba. Céspedes is the son of Estela Milanés, a softball pitcher who appeared in the 2000 Summer Olympics for Cuba,[1][2][3] and Cresencio Céspedes, a former Cuban League catcher who separated from Milanés when Yoenis was one year old.[4] At age 10, he was sent by his mother to a state-run school where he could focus on baseball.[4] He played eight seasons in the Cuban Winter League before defecting from Cuba in 2011. In the summer of 2011, Céspedes and six others took a 23-hour speedboat ride departing Cuba and heading for the Dominican Republic. After arriving in the Dominican, he met Dominican agent Edgar Mercedes who established residency for him in Santiago which allowed him to bypass the MLB Draft and become a free-agent.[5

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 11:54:38 AM »
Is there anyone here that thinks Castro was "not so bad"?  Listen to this podcast interview by Tom Woods with
author Humberto Fontova.

http://tomwoods.com/ep-797-the-real-fidel-castro-not-the-cutesy-one-who-made-everyone-literate/?omhide=true