Author Topic: The White Man and Peadophelia.  (Read 4755 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: The White Man and Peadophelia.
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 10:51:33 PM »
Terrified Whistleblower Gave Glenn Beck Info In 2013 - Info that would take down DC  :o

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/did-dc-whistleblower-give-glenn-beck-pizzagate-pedophile-info-in-2013

Read the article too. :o

Is this why Beck started to go super wacko? ???

Rimstinger

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2016, 11:03:25 PM »
I don't know...the uk seems to be riddled with Peado scandals, from
Elite ruling politicians to TV stars and now soccer too.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/34442292?client=safari

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 04:03:54 AM »
Black families don't report that kind of thing to authorities...They would rather trust their pedo uncle or pedo granddad with their kids then the authorities...
most don't report it because they get distracted by a basketball game...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 04:25:42 AM »
In the US 70% of prisoners serving jail time for child sex offences are white. Whilst only 40% of those serving time for violent crimes are white.

Do you think the white male is more prone to this perverse deviation than your typical let's say African American?

Wiggs and other sociology/psychology experts what's your take on this?

In South Africa child rape and baby rape is committed overwhelmingly by blacks. Sometimes babies and kids are raped to death.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 04:37:40 AM »
In South Africa child rape and baby rape is committed overwhelmingly by blacks. Sometimes babies and kids are raped to death.

While they may be efficient child and baby rapists, they are not so good at bathing, I'm afraid:

Real life – subhuman culture based on filth and insanity… many never bath in their entire lifetime:

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 08:33:21 AM »
Those pics show how truly disgusting and stupid the blacks really are.all I can say is filth.All those Africans should just be offed.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 08:45:18 AM »
Those pics show how truly disgusting and stupid the blacks really are.all I can say is filth.All those Africans should just be offed.
have you been to burning man? it's thousands of c-level execs looking just like that

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 08:47:19 AM »

In all fairness your post shows how ignorant and closed minded you are with people who do things differently than the way you think it should be done.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »
have you been to burning man? it's thousands of c-level execs looking just like that

Guessing they do it just to "feel free" and for fun, not to live like that for decades...
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 12:28:14 PM »
In all fairness your post shows how ignorant and closed minded you are with people who do things differently than the way you think it should be done.

Much rather be ignorant and closed minded than living in a mudhut stretching my lips and neck out like a bunch of simpletons.

Rimstinger

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 12:45:36 PM »
While they may be efficient child and baby rapists, they are not so good at bathing, I'm afraid:

Whites/Europeans are all superior and smart till they mess with the wrong people and hierarchy is quickly restored.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2016, 01:22:52 PM »
Whites/Europeans are all superior and smart till they mess with the wrong people and hierarchy is quickly restored.

Lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2016, 02:35:31 PM »
What is amazing is how the media is trying to cover up Pizza Gate.

It's crazy.

Must not give up on exposing this.

Cognitive Dissonance. I have a feeling it's so much bigger than we could all imagine. So big that if it got out, it would crash the system that is in place and cause massive chaos across the globe.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2016, 03:52:41 PM »
Agreed. :(

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 04:15:38 PM »
Cognitive Dissonance. I have a feeling it's so much bigger than we could all imagine. So big that if it got out, it would crash the system that is in place and cause massive chaos across the globe.

According to an anonymous FBI whistleblower, you are correct. It is worldwide, and every level of the US govt.

This whistleblower was correct about a great number of things that unfolded during the election cycle. I don't suspect this pedo/PizzaGate situation to be any different.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »
Evil reigns. Try to live your life as close to the truth as you can and keep your kids close and trust no one with your kids. All we really can do.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 04:27:42 PM »
That scumbag Megyn Kelly had that prick James Alefantis on her unwatchable crapfest.

FOX has sold out on this story.

No doubt some higher-ups at FOX are involved in Pizza Gate.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2016, 01:25:14 AM »

comment section littered with pedos

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2016, 01:34:30 AM »
Pedo or Peado or Paedo... which is the correct nomenclature? And why do some people spell it like that?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2016, 07:14:20 AM »
Yes, I 100% believe that caucsians are engaging in paedophile behaviors at a disproportionate rate. That's not up for debate despite every pathetic excuse these numbskulls can conjure up or reflect. You know it's not only the men but the women as well.

I think people are over stimulated sexually in this country. Sex is everywhere and we've made it ok. People have pushed their sexual boundaries to new limits and it includes things they would be repulsed by if they were in their right minds. That being said, I believe it is the nature of these Caucasian beings to be prone to deviant behaviors more than the other races in general. Although deviant behavior happens wI think every nation of pepole. .

Look at the pedo rings around the world. Rich white people. You pink booty bastards won't be able to talk your way outta this. The world knows the group of people prone to kid touching more than any other is Caucasains. That's the unfortunate true stereotype you must carry around.

And you must carry around the fact that your people are the most notorious rapists,murderers and criminals in general as well as the most disease carrying filth the planet has ever seen.

He also knows his race is among the biggest kiddie fukkers on earth. 

He lies to hide this shame.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2016, 07:17:46 AM »
The biggest kiddie fukkers on earth are black and brown people.

This is a proven sociological fact.
Ψ

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2016, 03:51:22 PM »
Yes, I 100% believe that caucsians are engaging in paedophile behaviors at a disproportionate rate. That's not up for debate despite every pathetic excuse these numbskulls can conjure up or reflect. You know it's not only the men but the women as well.

I think people are over stimulated sexually in this country. Sex is everywhere and we've made it ok. People have pushed their sexual boundaries to new limits and it includes things they would be repulsed by if they were in their right minds. That being said, I believe it is the nature of these Caucasian beings to be prone to deviant behaviors more than the other races in general. Although deviant behavior happens wI think every nation of pepole. .

Look at the pedo rings around the world. Rich white people. You pink booty bastards won't be able to talk your way outta this. The world knows the group of people prone to kid touching more than any other is Caucasains. That's the unfortunate true stereotype you must carry around.

U are correct

Even Michael Jackson when he turned white turned into a pedo

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2016, 05:49:22 AM »
The biggest kiddie fukkers on earth are black and brown people.

This is a proven sociological fact.

From what I hear in the news, afghan and pakis are the biggest offenders. It seems they don't even think it's a bad thing.