Author Topic: Trump has paid for a Homeless black woman to live in Trump Tower for 8 years  (Read 10819 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
General Electric Pension Fund. Trump developed it and licensed his name. Most of the buildings with Trump's name on them in NYC aren't owned by Trump and most of those weren't developed by Trump. The majority of his real estate activity for the last two decades has been licensing.

Interesting. Can you substantiate this?

I'm not challenging you. We are entering a new reality period where what someone (Trump) proclaims, even if it's a lie, can go away like it never happened. Or, the media got it wrong because they are out to get him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I know one thing....trump is about to kick one fat ugly black bitch out of her house come January 20th...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I know one thing....trump is about to kick one fat ugly black bitch out of her house come January 20th...
8 years of hate. good luck, buddy.  ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
8 years of hate. good luck, buddy.  ::)

The people crying the loudest have no one to blame but themselves.

I don't hate Chewbacca Obama anymore than she would hate a hard working, educated, successful white man like me.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Interesting. Can you substantiate this?

I'm not challenging you. We are entering a new reality period where what someone (Trump) proclaims, even if it's a lie, can go away like it never happened. Or, the media got it wrong because they are out to get him.

??? just google " general electric pension fund"  and "trump" . Here's the wikipedia page for the hotel. The owner is listed in that box on the right. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(New_York_City)

Obviously, a trumptard offered this poor lady a night in a room in exchange for starring in a viral video.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
??? just google " general electric pension fund"  and "trump" . Here's the wikipedia page for the hotel. The owner is listed in that box on the right. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(New_York_City)

Obviously, a trumptard offered this poor lady a night in a room in exchange for starring in a viral video.

Kinda funny. Google 'conman' and 'old lady' and you get the same hit. Kinda like the Nieman Marcus cookie thingy.

/if you've ever been to chi-town, you hate trump.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

The White house is everyone's house. Presidents and their families are merely tenants with a four year lease.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
The White house is everyone's house. Presidents and their families are merely tenants with a four year lease.

So, was this whole story bullshit or what?   ???

Simple Simon

Go and knock , see if they let you in...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Go and knock , see if they let you in...

;D

...Mr Creepy goes to Washington.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
;D

...Mr Creepy goes to Washington.
He would fit right in

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
So, what is the verdict? Does Trump own his hotels?
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
For shame.  I really wanted to believe, but this whole thread was bullshit.   :-[

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump Hotel spokesman confirms rumor is false

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/no-donald-trump-didnt-let-a-homeless-woman-live-in-a-hotel?utm_term=.ngO9QZlLr#.lbeBjDGox

OF COURSE it's bullshit

only a moron would believe this ridiculous story

even if you believed the headline once anyone watched the video or read the story you could see it was total nonsense ( you could have also looked at the original source and immediately drawn the same conclusion)

Question is did TA know this was bogus and intentionally posting bogus stories on this site or did he actually believe it

I'm guessing he actually believed it

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
OF COURSE it's bullshit

even if you believed the headline once anyone watched the video or read the story you could see it was total nonsense ( you could have also looked at the original source and immediately drawn the same conclusion)

Question is did TA know this was bogus and intentionally posting bogus stories on this site or did he actually believe it

Racist post reported.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
OF COURSE it's bullshit

Youtube in July is the original source.  Why do you think the woman is lying then?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
OF COURSE it's bullshit

How is Youtube bogus since its the original source?  ???

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Of course he didn't know it was fake.  He didn't bother searching.  He isn't a liar.  He is a member of a team.

If you go to a sports game and look around you, you can kind of respect the mad fervour that fans often have for their side.  It doesn't matter how wrong it is, they bay for their side in any scenario.  It's kind of cute, really - but it isn't objectivity and TA is very much gone in that regard.  He is a member of a team and he is not an objective human being any more (if he ever was).

And if you doubt that, you can just see what he is personally doing in G&O.  Constantly posting of Trump's glorious victories.   I read a few.  He writes them up with tabloid level exaggeration in the titles. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Of course he didn't know it was fake.  He didn't bother searching.  He isn't a liar.  He is a member of a team.

If you go to a sports game and look around you, you can kind of respect the mad fervour that fans often have for their side.  It doesn't matter how wrong it is, they bay for their side in any scenario.  It's kind of cute, really - but it isn't objectivity and TA is very much gone in that regard.  He is a member of a team and he is not an objective human being any more (if he ever was).

And if you doubt that, you can just see what he is personally doing in G&O.  Constantly posting of Trump's glorious victories.   I read a few.  He writes them up with tabloid level exaggeration in the titles. 
Its not fake though.  You had a black woman posting this on Youtube in July.  The video itself is not fake.  She said the story is true, nobody else did.  It was not some manufactured story or anything like that.  Simply a repost of something someone claimed in July that seemed plausible given that Trump has helped many people in similar ways.

Who knows if she was telling the truth or not.  Donald has been one to downplay those he helps, even denying it because of not really wanting the publicity.  The video is real though regardless of if she is telling the truth or not.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
“There is no validity to the video,” said Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

I trust that.

I also trust that that is almost certainly an attempt to create a viral video. 

I trust my initial feeling that she was reading someone else's words, too. 

It'd be nice if it were true and that's generally the feeling you get from a viral video.  That's the goal. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
  Donald has been one to downplay those he helps, even denying it because of not really wanting the publicity. 

Examples please.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Examples please.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3449920/That-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html

Donald Trump saved my family: Widow's daughter recalls how The Donald paid off her mom's $300,000 mortgage after her father committed suicide

Betsy Sharp told a campaign rally that Trump paid off her mother's farm mortgage in 1986 after her father killed himself
    Trump had heard about the case and showed up in rural Georgia for a photo-op, burning the bank loan papers with Annabelle Hill for cameras
    'What I want you all to know is how kindhearted and caring he is,' Sharp said from Trump's podium

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Examples please.
https://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/

Donald Trump Puts Jennifer Hudson & Family Up For Free In Chicago Hotel
November 11, 2008 9:40 AM PST

In the wake of her family tragedy, Jennifer Hudson has received a helping hand from a very unlikely source – Donald Trump.

Jennifer and some of her family members have been staying at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago – and Trump has been picking up the tab.

“They are safe,” Trump told People on Monday night. “She’s a great girl and we’re protecting them well.”