Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Steroid side effects overrated
(1/6) > >>
Breakycpk:
Hello to all members! glad i finally make it here lol, i would like to introduce myself little bit, iam 23 years old compet. bodybuilder. Atm running my offseason cycle:

Test prop 100mg/ed
Primo 200mg/ed
Tren E 800mg/wk

Pharmacy GH 9-12iu daily
50mcg T3
1 tab clen
80mg turinabol
Rivotril/lexa before bed

So nothing extreme just to stay in shape, but i would like to talk about my last contest cycle and final bloods, i have all 100% potent products, most of them were even tested

Cycle was whole different level

8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

6 weeks 50mg halotestin together with 30mg methyldrost
up to 18iu gh daily
280mcg clenbuterol
125 mcg T3
2mg anastrazole ed
40mg nolvadex/ed
For water moduretic with hctz
Nolotil in arms and chest
Used various of benzos to get full night sleep/but i use them year around just cycle them so they work for me in low dosage, i prefer to get full night sleep and gain then piss 5 times per night.

Now its 5 weeks since this whole cycle and i did full blood test, and only ALT was very very slightly increased and i was training 4 days in row didnt sleep much. But AST, all kidney values perfect. I did everything possible tested and only ALT and cholesterol slightly increased.
tatoo:
welcome.. no slin w all that gh???? fuck how much do weigh doing that much growth??
Breakycpk:
I forgot to mention slin i see now, in offseason i use slin only preworkout 8-10iu and thats it, with big intraworkout shake. In pre conest i dont use slin at all, i dont know why ppl still think that its such a miracle, it can ruin your physique, only run slin to carb up if you stay on T3 till competion. I used metformin before workouts 2000mg. I was around 130kg by the end of diet, but iam also 190cm height, so its not that brutal in the end lol. With GH i had to build up my toleration but i never had problem with dosage i can go up to 20iu per day but thats when it gets really expensive fun lol

Biggest side effects of whole cycle: Anxiety and depression, it was usually better in the morning and gym and worst at night.
Hearthburn- Fixed easily by baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
Low libido and sex drive: I had absolutely no libido at all. No problem with tren dick but i just didnt wanted to fuck lol

bigkahuna:
Did you drop test 8 weeks out?
bigkahuna:

--- Quote from: Breakycpk on December 08, 2016, 10:04:06 AM ---Hello to all members! glad i finally make it here lol, i would like to introduce myself little bit, iam 23 years old compet. bodybuilder. Atm running my offseason cycle:

Test prop 100mg/ed
Primo 200mg/ed
Tren E 800mg/wk

Pharmacy GH 9-12iu daily
50mcg T3
1 tab clen
80mg turinabol
Rivotril/lexa before bed

So nothing extreme just to stay in shape, but i would like to talk about my last contest cycle and final bloods, i have all 100% potent products, most of them were even tested

Cycle was whole different level

8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

6 weeks 50mg halotestin together with 30mg methyldrost
up to 18iu gh daily
280mcg clenbuterol
125 mcg T3
2mg anastrazole ed
40mg nolvadex/ed
For water moduretic with hctz
Nolotil in arms and chest
Used various of benzos to get full night sleep/but i use them year around just cycle them so they work for me in low dosage, i prefer to get full night sleep and gain then piss 5 times per night.

Now its 5 weeks since this whole cycle and i did full blood test, and only ALT was very very slightly increased and i was training 4 days in row didnt sleep much. But AST, all kidney values perfect. I did everything possible tested and only ALT and cholesterol slightly increased.

--- End quote ---

Are you stronger now or pre contest? Looking at what you were running pre contest I would guess pre contest haha
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version