Author Topic: Steroid side effects overrated  (Read 5414 times)

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
Steroid side effects overrated
« on: December 08, 2016, 10:04:06 AM »
Hello to all members! glad i finally make it here lol, i would like to introduce myself little bit, iam 23 years old compet. bodybuilder. Atm running my offseason cycle:

Test prop 100mg/ed
Primo 200mg/ed
Tren E 800mg/wk

Pharmacy GH 9-12iu daily
50mcg T3
1 tab clen
80mg turinabol
Rivotril/lexa before bed

So nothing extreme just to stay in shape, but i would like to talk about my last contest cycle and final bloods, i have all 100% potent products, most of them were even tested

Cycle was whole different level

8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

6 weeks 50mg halotestin together with 30mg methyldrost
up to 18iu gh daily
280mcg clenbuterol
125 mcg T3
2mg anastrazole ed
40mg nolvadex/ed
For water moduretic with hctz
Nolotil in arms and chest
Used various of benzos to get full night sleep/but i use them year around just cycle them so they work for me in low dosage, i prefer to get full night sleep and gain then piss 5 times per night.

Now its 5 weeks since this whole cycle and i did full blood test, and only ALT was very very slightly increased and i was training 4 days in row didnt sleep much. But AST, all kidney values perfect. I did everything possible tested and only ALT and cholesterol slightly increased.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroid side effects overrated
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 11:29:34 AM »
welcome.. no slin w all that gh???? fuck how much do weigh doing that much growth??

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 11:44:12 AM »
I forgot to mention slin i see now, in offseason i use slin only preworkout 8-10iu and thats it, with big intraworkout shake. In pre conest i dont use slin at all, i dont know why ppl still think that its such a miracle, it can ruin your physique, only run slin to carb up if you stay on T3 till competion. I used metformin before workouts 2000mg. I was around 130kg by the end of diet, but iam also 190cm height, so its not that brutal in the end lol. With GH i had to build up my toleration but i never had problem with dosage i can go up to 20iu per day but thats when it gets really expensive fun lol

Biggest side effects of whole cycle: Anxiety and depression, it was usually better in the morning and gym and worst at night.
Hearthburn- Fixed easily by baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
Low libido and sex drive: I had absolutely no libido at all. No problem with tren dick but i just didnt wanted to fuck lol

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 05:21:13 PM »
Did you drop test 8 weeks out?

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 05:22:57 PM »
Hello to all members! glad i finally make it here lol, i would like to introduce myself little bit, iam 23 years old compet. bodybuilder. Atm running my offseason cycle:

Test prop 100mg/ed
Primo 200mg/ed
Tren E 800mg/wk

Pharmacy GH 9-12iu daily
50mcg T3
1 tab clen
80mg turinabol
Rivotril/lexa before bed

So nothing extreme just to stay in shape, but i would like to talk about my last contest cycle and final bloods, i have all 100% potent products, most of them were even tested

8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

up to 18iu gh daily
280mcg clenbuterol
125 mcg T3
2mg anastrazole ed
40mg nolvadex/ed
Used various of benzos to get full night sleep/but i use them year around just cycle them so they work for me in low dosage, i prefer to get full night sleep and gain then piss 5 times per night.

Now its 5 weeks since this whole cycle and i did full blood test, and only ALT was very very slightly increased and i was training 4 days in row didnt sleep much. But AST, all kidney values perfect. I did everything possible tested and only ALT and cholesterol slightly increased.

Are you stronger now or pre contest? Looking at what you were running pre contest I would guess pre contest haha

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 06:46:54 PM »
How are you affording this much GH at 23? 18 iu per day? That's basically a whole cartridge a day  ???

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 11:51:25 PM »
1) Yes i dropped all test 8 weeks out, it helped mentaly little bit too and iam kind of oldscholl in this maybe but i dont like to run test till comp, only like first 6 weeks

2) I wasnt strong pre contest so iam not even strong now haha :-D iam kind of pump up guys because i never did heavy lifting. But pre contest it was crazy ride now its more stable and with decent amount of calories(6-7k daily)  my training is still very good. I like these kind of cycles more then heavy ones, especially now before christmas, its mild but 20 weeks on primo will do the job. In offseason amount of steroids is not that important, more like amount of food you can eat and digest, slin is good choice for ppl who can handle it, but these examples like slin before every food etc, thats all bullshit, just try few days to take insuline before every meal you will be big bloated shit all the time on toilet/or happy one who got good stomach etc. Its very individual

3) GH and money, in the first place iam not doing gay to pay okey :-D ive got 2 works, and money i had for house/car from family i spent on my preps etc. Also my family give me big support. And yes 18iu was 1 genotrophin pen on 2 days. But iam not that high all year around, i just try to stay on GH all the time but i change dosage depends on goal.

After competion i usually take week off, massages, wellness, all kind of healthy suplements. Udca works great for me, also cordyceps etc. But thats pretty much all suplements i use, when i use suplements then only for health and intraworkout, no protein shakes etc. I rather sit in the gym bar and eat my steak with rice after workout then drink shake lol.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 12:40:57 AM »
I can't comprehend why youd take test out so soon, it makes no sense to me?, I mean if your worried about water you can take it out in the last week or two, or switch to suspension and leave in

No wonder you feel depressed and low libido... I was smashing pussy like a machine in my prep days

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 12:45:16 AM »
Yes next year ill maybe make some changes, but i had test C in my blood for like 3 weeks since i dropped it, so i was without just 5 weeks. I think main problem for me was prolactin and 0 estrogen that was reason to bad libido, there is still much to improve and do better. Atm iam running dostinex and i feel like new person lol. I have to say i wasnt ever that dry and low body fat like this year, i also handle high tren little bit better without test.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 01:13:50 AM »
I really dont get the clen/T3 offseason and the primo ?
You would grow so much more on high test with deca/tren imo
also much much cheaper

also the benzo use lol what can i say. its like you are driving fullspeed to a wall. just wait until you hit it.

it really sounds that you really pretty much only on drugs, how about taking less and training very hard ? not hating on you just my 2 cents

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 01:20:13 AM »
I always take T3 with GH and tren. Also this is only current cycle, i wanted to run something mild just to stay in shape and not get bloated, i like to look like bodybuilder all year long not only before show. I never use Deca, one of the worst roids i did. Why you think benzos are so big problem? Because i never up my dosage, i can stay on 1 tab of rivotril for year and get great sleep, ppl usually get fucked up by benzos when they abuse them even daytime and not only for sleep. Primo is 0 side effect roid, why not add it to cycle?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 01:28:00 AM »
Try to sleep without it then you will see why its not wise to use benzo year round.
Its something you are supposed to take PUNCTUALLY when you really need to sleep or having very bad anxiety. I mean if you dont get any ill effect good for you but i certainly wouldnt advocate doing this.

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 01:32:35 AM »
Absolutely like you said i dont want to recommend anyone to use them like this if they dont have too, funny thing is that i try to push some sleep last night only with tryptophan, melatonin, dopa etc was tired like crazy but once i went to bed i was full of energy again, 2 hours and no sleep for me. I had problem with ambien in past i abused it for like 8 months then i stopped instantly and couldnt sleep for 3 days in row. I plan to gett off them but its not simple task lol because i love my sleep. Is it good idea to switch from benzos back to ambien or codein(painkillers) and tapper down from there.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 09:02:36 PM »
Do like Arnold did and smoke a bowl or a joint. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 09:49:19 PM »

Test prop 100mg/ed
Primo 200mg/ed
Tren E 800mg/wk

Pharmacy GH 9-12iu daily
50mcg T3
1 tab clen
80mg turinabol
Rivotril/lexa before bed

8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

up to 18iu gh daily
280mcg clenbuterol
125 mcg T3
2mg anastrazole ed
40mg nolvadex/ed

If all this is true, you'll either be a pro within 2 years or dead.  Or you are using underdosed/fake shit.

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 01:13:34 AM »
I dont want to write brands, but they are all tested on one site (most of  ppl know that site) and they are all 100%+dosed, gear is not problem everything was working. I was just amazed how my bloods look like after heavy cycle only 5 weeks on healthy suplements. Also i hope next year i will get there lol!

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 02:54:00 AM »
I dont want to write brands, but they are all tested on one site (most of  ppl know that site) and they are all 100%+dosed, gear is not problem everything was working. I was just amazed how my bloods look like after heavy cycle only 5 weeks on healthy suplements. Also i hope next year i will get there lol!

bloods normalise quite fast off cycle, you should take bloods on cycle and see where they're at. I was running high dose tren ace and my bloods were horrible that's why i came off tren lol

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 03:27:04 AM »
I can give it shot next time, will be some horrible numbers lol, i have no reason to lie to you, this is also not advice how to run your cycle or anything else, its just personal experience, i know people who run less and they look amazing i know ppl who run last 2 weeks up to 400mg tren ace daily and look like shit. More is not always better, i will make some changes next season for sure. I pay all my tests (blood etc) i have very good doctor who dont ask too much, i had my hearth checked it was slightly bigger but they wasnt sure if its not only bad scan so it was really nothing to worry about, they also scan my liver and no changes. I write you this only because i follow forum for while before posting, and some people are like 2 weeks on this cycle!??? you crazy you will be dead etc. But i had my first trenbolone cycle when i was early 19 so yeah i have some tolerance already, was stupid enough to start with peds before i even hit any decent physique with natural arsenal.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 04:29:33 AM »
8 weeks before show
200mg Tren ace/ed
100mg/winstrol ed
200mg/masteron ed

Then you move on to tell us what you were taking from 6 weeks out, but did you keep the tren, winstrol and masteron in there right up until the contest too?

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 05:29:18 AM »
Iam on gear all year around, till 8 weeks out i was on

Test cyp 1ml/eod
Tren ace 1ml/ed
Boldenone 1g/wk

Primo ace tabs 300mg/ed
T3+clen
GH

Ive run all till show, carb up was on insuline because i was on really high dose of T3, which allowed me to have 2 cheat meals/weekly and still burn fat like crazy, but in the end wasnt worth it, i still have problems to get off T3 slowly mcg after mcg. Its simple whole prep was 16 weeks, first 8 weeks was tst c/tr ace/bold primo ace tab t3 lower dosage and clen like 1 tab GH all the way . Then i started to up dosage of everything and push it to the limit till show. Last week i had some problems with water thats biggest issue if you keep all till comp. my liver and kidneys were already under big stress, thats why i had to use hctz too, moduretic wasnt enough.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 04:00:13 PM »
Iam on gear all year around, till 8 weeks out i was on

Test cyp 1ml/eod
Tren ace 1ml/ed
Boldenone 1g/wk

Primo ace tabs 300mg/ed
T3+clen
GH

Ive run all till show, carb up was on insuline because i was on really high dose of T3, which allowed me to have 2 cheat meals/weekly and still burn fat like crazy, but in the end wasnt worth it, i still have problems to get off T3 slowly mcg after mcg. Its simple whole prep was 16 weeks, first 8 weeks was tst c/tr ace/bold primo ace tab t3 lower dosage and clen like 1 tab GH all the way . Then i started to up dosage of everything and push it to the limit till show. Last week i had some problems with water thats biggest issue if you keep all till comp. my liver and kidneys were already under big stress, thats why i had to use hctz too, moduretic wasnt enough.

Thanks, although that's not exactly what I was asking. What I meant was, did you run the 200mg Tren ace/ed, 100mg/winstrol ed and 200mg/masteron ed all the way up to the day of the show on top of the compounds you listed you used from 6 weeks out?

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 02:51:23 AM »
Ah yeah you mean orals, yes i run them all till competion, only nolotil was last week ofc.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2016, 05:57:24 AM »
Ah yeah you mean orals, yes i run them all till competion, only nolotil was last week ofc.

Dont you get crazy boat from gh at such high dosages? I hold water when I go above 5 IU genos ED.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »
Dont you get crazy boat from gh at such high dosages? I hold water when I go above 5 IU genos ED.

never been as flat as I was when using genotropin pens.  that was at 5iu as well. the only gh that's ever done me like that.. ive used huma, sero, saizen, and Omni. 

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 09:15:43 AM »
I have good experience with geno because they got QR code and you can check them with app. also best way to find out is just simple serum test. About bloated, it depends you know, in pre contest diet for normal people i was from another planet and not bloated, in terms of contest i still had some water problems on lower back, but diuretics did the job. In off season i dont mind about water that much so iam usually bloated i think :-D nothing extreme, depends on cycle and diet. Worst problem was always that i couldnt drive to the gym 40 minutes without getting crazy sleepy, i was sleepy all the time. Then i started to take caber and no more problem with that.