Author Topic: Tom Ford Training Principles  (Read 1824 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Tom Ford Training Principles
« on: December 08, 2016, 10:30:42 PM »
Do YOU understand women or do you need training?

How many reps??

"All men should experience anal sex to 'understand women' "

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/celebrity-news/tom-ford-sticks-by-comments-that-all-men-should-experience-anal-sex-to-understand-women-20161206-gt5ifz.html

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Tom Ford Training Principles
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 11:22:36 PM »
I honest to god have called myself a liberal for most of my life. These last few years I have seen the light. Nobody should take these people seriously!

Yes, all men should take it up the ass to know what a woman feels like. Because... most women do not even take it up the ass, plus the ass was not built to be fucked. A pussy is, though.

Just saw a brief thing online where men got electro-shock pads on their lower abdomen to simulate PMS cramps. Oh, the horror! Everyone should know the pain a woman experiences!  ::) Fair's fair, then we should let women experience what it feels like to have been roofing or landscaping for 30 years, 6 days per week, and being in constant agony from busted knees and a bad back. Fucking pussy-ass bitches and their cuck supporters!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 07:26:44 AM »
Tom Ford is a fucking legend.  I would let him give me a reach around if I could wear his clothes.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »
I honest to god have called myself a liberal for most of my life. These last few years I have seen the light. Nobody should take these people seriously!

Yes, all men should take it up the ass to know what a woman feels like. Because... most women do not even take it up the ass, plus the ass was not built to be fucked. A pussy is, though.

Just saw a brief thing online where men got electro-shock pads on their lower abdomen to simulate PMS cramps. Oh, the horror! Everyone should know the pain a woman experiences!  ::) Fair's fair, then we should let women experience what it feels like to have been roofing or landscaping for 30 years, 6 days per week, and being in constant agony from busted knees and a bad back. Fucking pussy-ass bitches and their cuck supporters!

wtf are you serious phreaks these pussies do that ?and they let black guys with huge cocks fuck them in the ass  fuck that shit.

i fuck my asian whores up there tite brown poopers and they love and if they complain i go shut up your breaking my concentration !

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 07:37:59 AM »
I have 8 inches of hard steel if anybody want to be fucked in the ass hardcore style so they can feel like a bitch pay me big money and lets talk

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 07:39:18 AM »
I have 8 inches of hard steel if anybody want to be fucked in the ass hardcore style so they can feel like a bitch pay me big money and lets talk

8 inch what if it was one of your fellow getbig bros would you do it for some fast easy cash

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 08:02:18 AM »
8 inch what if it was one of your fellow getbig bros would you do it for some fast easy cash

The only getbigger I am interested in is foozle if I get my hands on him he will be anal raped without lube while getting punched in the face.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 08:17:17 AM »

Nah, they should reverse the roles so when woman come home from working, they get nagged and bitched at, lol.