Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Lets move to miami bitches
(1/4) > >>
8 INCH not biceps:
Do you notice that a lot of people in the fitness industry are moving to miami, dave palumbo, rich piana and dallas mccarver just moved there, I am seriously thinking of moving there next year imagine being able to walk about in tank top and daisy dukes all year round so people can see your buff and give compliments and all the hot latinas walking around, come on getbig lets do it. 

calfzilla:
Did Ron ban you from using your Trainer account or did you just want a new name?
The_Punisher:
Miami ain't what it seems....but I'm sure it's the G4P capital
Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: calfzilla on December 09, 2016, 06:37:15 AM ---Did Ron ban you from using your Trainer account or did you just want a new name?

--- End quote ---

Foozle ran off the trainer, I believe.

But this account seems to be on the same path - start with the same popular bodybuilding meme bullshit, then add in moderate "accidental" homo stuff into the posts to bait............yawn.  ::) ::)
8 INCH not biceps:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on December 09, 2016, 07:07:10 AM ---Foozle ran off the trainer, I believe.

But this account seems to be on the same path - start with the same popular bodybuilding meme bullshit, then add in moderate "accidental" homo stuff into the posts to bait............yawn.  ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

Who is this trainer that you speak of, thou art a fool for comparing me to who I know not of, be off with you go hither towards the mountains and jump you wandought fopdoodle.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version