Author Topic: Mark Cuban, who repeatedly dissed Trump as unfit, now says he's 'our number one  (Read 499 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Mark Cuban, who repeatedly dissed Trump as unfit, now says he's 'our number one draft pick'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3e19aaaf-4cb7-337c-808a-1aba16d79ed7/mark-cuban%2C-who-repeatedly.html

mazrim

• Getbig V
Sounds reasonable. Cuban says a lot of outrageous things for reaction. Handling Trump being elected like people should. Give him a chance and hope for the best for the country. Hope he does amazing.
America did make him the pick.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Yep, its not an endorsement...its just him coming to terms
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sounds reasonable. Cuban says a lot of outrageous things for reaction. Handling Trump being elected like people should. Give him a chance and hope for the best for the country. Hope he does amazing.
America did make him the pick.

Bingo!

I'm doing the same thing myself.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Cubes is a little eccentric at times but overall a pretty decent guy.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
That was one of the more confusing things in the entire election cycle.

Cuban seems like a smart guy; why'd he get so involved with the Clinton campaign? He seemed to only bash Trump, and I can't recall a time when he was touting any of Hillary's ideas/proposals.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
He's just realizing his place in line behind the alpha dog.  Just like Carson, Ryan, Cruz, Carly, etc... all did.