Author Topic: Don Youngblood - How good was he? Tribute thread!  (Read 16754 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Don YOUNGBLOOD - How good was he?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2016, 07:16:33 PM »
let me get a metaphore from artists ..performers..

comparing haney to anyone from his time... including dorian even though dorian was getting up there but to compare him to any other bodybuildl in the 80s would be like comparing sting to that retard who sing your body is wonderland jon something... legend?

i mean haney was sting like .. the rest were john legend like ..they could write music ..they had few hits but comparing them to sting is laughable lol

ofcourse comparing to 2000s its close since today they are not jon legend ..today they are lol jayze and Fatima who simply cant write music period lol

gh15 approved

being a physique artist myself i can understand where your coming from 15

and sting.... hmmmmmmm.... he's alright, but early rod stewart, early elton john teamed with bernie taupin, ian anderson of tull, emerson, lake, and palmer, early yes, zep, floyd, and the list goes on and fucking on, blow stinger completely out of the fucking water

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2016, 07:19:32 PM »
^no one can blow sting up ..they can rival him but no one! from this generation can even get to the little pinky of his ,, sting is god ,, sme for the rest you mentioned they are also godish in their own way..comparing to today its simply not comparable ..
music is dead,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
lol i came up the ranks after haney and no one could touch him no one,, he was god

whats the conection to wigs?  i don't worship bodybuild i am one ..i just say what is truth ..ask other pros you will get same answer,, no one touched haney

gh15 approved

He was gifted a few Olympias.  He may be a nice enough guy, but given his lying I say he can go intercourse himself.  He looks like a normal guy now without his little helpers.  So much for Weider supplements and good food.  And "genetics".

Wiggs sucks on any black teat he can and Haney is his favorite bodybuilder to nurse on.  After all, black is the original black...Or some doofus sheit like that.  

You are a lot younger than me.  You came up in the ranks after Haney?   You are young.   ;D  As for axing other bodybuilders, the majority of them cannot put together a sentence much less take a fast food order so I am going to have to pass on axing them their opinion on Haney.  

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2016, 07:23:45 PM »
Bob Paris was better than Haney.

All credibility lost and ruined.  Outed as huge Schmoe.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2016, 07:26:14 PM »
What about Don Youngblood?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2016, 07:27:32 PM »
All credibility lost and ruined.  Outed as huge Schmoe.

Not hardly, but if you wish to have a battle of wits, I suggest you go to school before you get schooled.  ;D

Paris was better built.  Far more aesthetic and much more handsome.  And far superior at presenting his physique.  So  much so that women truly loved the man.  Even after he came squealing out of his closet the babes adored Paris and not just the fruit fly types.  

I just state what I hold true.  If you disagree, that's fine.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2016, 07:28:21 PM »

He is dead and he was nothing worth emulating.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2016, 07:29:34 PM »
He is dead and he was nothing worth emulating.

Are you saying he should have stuck in the trucking business, where he probably made in a week what he won in the 2002 Master's?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2016, 07:29:59 PM »
He was gifted a few Olympias.  He may be a nice enough guy, but given his lying I say he can go intercourse himself.  He looks like a normal guy now without his little helpers.  So much for Weider supplements and good food.  And "genetics".

Wiggs sucks on any black teat he can and Haney is his favorite bodybuilder to nurse on.  After all, black is the original black...Or some doofus sheit like that.  

You are a lot younger than me.  You came up in the ranks after Haney?   You are young.   ;D  As for axing other bodybuilders, the majority of them cannot put together a sentence much less take a fast food order so I am going to have to pass on axing them their opinion on Haney.  

lol,, i forgot wigs exist ,, he been very quiet in my few days here ,, i thnk he was in one of my thread i cant remember but... to each his own ..atleast i see someone who talk bodybuild here lol that's nice...improvement ..i thougth it was only dj194 and disgusted lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2016, 07:32:24 PM »
Are you saying he should have stuck in the trucking business, where he probably made in a week what he won in the 2002 Master's?

Yup.  He was a fool to throw  his life (literally) away. And for what?  A "title".  Worthless and pathetic come to mind.  He knew what he was doing so I cannot pity his outcome.  But I feel for his family (if he had one).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2016, 07:34:47 PM »

is ths matt c?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2016, 07:42:25 PM »
Not hardly, but if you wish to have a battle of wits, I suggest you go to school before you get schooled.  ;D

Paris was better built.  Far more aesthetic and much more handsome.  And far superior at presenting his physique.  So  much so that women truly loved the man.  Even after he came squealing out of his closet the babes adored Paris and not just the fruit fly types.  

I just state what I hold true.  If you disagree, that's fine.

Not sure what contest you are thinking about but it ain't bodybuilding.  Haney mopped the floor with Paris.  Paris was never a serious threat.  Did he ever even place top 5 in the O?  Not even close to to tier.  And if you want to make a schmoe category then Matt Mendenhall kicks Paris's ass there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2016, 08:03:32 PM »
Not sure what contest you are thinking about but it ain't bodybuilding.  Haney mopped the floor with Paris.  Paris was never a serious threat.  Did he ever even place top 5 in the O?  Not even close to to tier.  And if you want to make a schmoe category then Matt Mendenhall kicks Paris's ass there.

You prefer Haney, I prefer Paris.  I don't do "tiers".  I happen to think Bob Paris was far better than Haney.  You don't .  It has nothing to do with schomes, whom I find disgusting whether they are schmoemosexuals or shenis loving schmoes.    You brought up the whole schmoe scene, not I, so its your schmoe 'n' tell here.

Mendenhall was overrated but again, that is my take on his physique and may or may not match yours.   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2016, 08:58:14 PM »
is ths matt c?

gh15 approved

Yes sir!

I forgot my password to my Matt C account, and this is the original account that I started in 2003.

Nice to see you again too.  Matt C Approved.  ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2016, 12:59:59 AM »
^^
If he just had lifted for fun and a few guest appearances, etc... he'd sill be ALIVE- and that's what is the truth...

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2016, 08:05:39 AM »
^no one can blow sting up ..they can rival him but no one! from this generation can even get to the little pinky of his ,, sting is god ,, sme for the rest you mentioned they are also godish in their own way..comparing to today its simply not comparable ..
music is dead,,

gh15 approved

Sting follows Alistair Crowley.
Were you aware of this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2016, 02:53:18 PM »
follows?
you mean on the social idiotic media?

I dnt know wht he is doing now dys he is old fella sting.. whn you get old you become nicer..you become more understanding.. you try to fit in many times,,

in any case sting is a genious along side many other from te 60s 70s and 80s..i mean tke tears for fears for example tht band touched the fibers of space and time ...they are played every where in all dimensions where music exist I'm not kidding but its not for this type of disucsion

2000s realy music just faded to nothingness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2016, 10:53:24 PM »
tears for fears LOL

come on 15! that was simple shit

take a listen go juthro tulls thick as a brick album, there you will find some fucking music

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2016, 12:33:10 AM »
tears for fears LOL

come on 15! that was simple shit

take a listen go juthro tulls thick as a brick album, there you will find some fucking music

Music is subjective like judging men in thongs

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Don Youngblood Tribute Thread
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2017, 12:38:53 PM »
Great delts.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2017, 12:58:19 PM »
Surreal arms and delts - impressive.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »
Old face on a much younger looking body, looks awkward

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2017, 01:59:13 PM »
i was bummed when the dude passed. he was a perfect example of how to properly site-inject delts. probably should've won in '01 (felt bad for vince taylor as everybody was getting older and catching up and he no longer had a stranglehold on the Masters Olympia. the other dude who placed 3rd Geir Borgan Paulsen, probably couldve been 2nd and put vince in 3rd. thought it was funny when they had to do away with the masters olympia because many of the regular Olympia contestants would also qualify for the masters now because of growth hormone. lol

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2017, 01:42:58 AM »
i was bummed when the dude passed. he was a perfect example of how to properly site-inject delts. probably should've won in '01 (felt bad for vince taylor as everybody was getting older and catching up and he no longer had a stranglehold on the Masters Olympia. the other dude who placed 3rd Geir Borgan Paulsen, probably couldve been 2nd and put vince in 3rd. thought it was funny when they had to do away with the masters olympia because many of the regular Olympia contestants would also qualify for the masters now because of growth hormone. lol

I'm not sure why your posts get trashed all the time, as this one seems legit.  I will have to follow the dispute you are having with other Getbiggers.  Incidentally, I was in rehab with some Getbiggers last spring and...jk.  ;D

When they did have the last Master's Olympia when Dennis James had his "comeback" after two years since the 2010 Mr. Olympia and confessing to his actual age of 45 in 2010, check out how the top 10 looked:

[1] Dexter Jackson
[2] Toney Freeman
[3] Dennis James
[4] Edward Nunn
[5] Ronny Rockel
[6] Michalis Kefalianos
[7] Darrem Charles
[8] Bill Wilmore
[9] Troy Alves
[10] Andrew Jemmott

Aside from Andrew Jemmott, who I am not familiar with, this looks like the lineup of any given pro show - almost to this day.  ;D

That's what I found funny about that Master's - in addition to the comeback of Dennis James, where he was already on literally half the gear he takes for contests just walking around expos.  Dennis talked to Lonnie Teper about his size, and called his large post-retirement muscles "leftovers".  Yeah, leftovers - also known as taking 10 times the recommended dose of TRT.  ;D :-X

So yeah, you had the comeback of Dennis James, and you also had a lineup of normal Mr. Olympia competitors, as opposed to any old guys - again, just a normal lineup, haha.

I also agree with you on Geir Borgan Paulsen - I believe he was 45 at the time, and I read more than one critic/comment stating that he could have won.  However, if you watch the GMV.com.au DVD, you will see that Vince Taylor was NOT happy when Don Youngblood won.  So whether or not he should have, Taylor definitely felt that he was the winner.

Here is my review of the contest/DVD [just put bodybuilding and pro together - as Ron blocked my website due to my spamming it for a week in 2010:

http://www.bodybuilding pro.com/mastersolympiadvdreview2002.html

Also, interesting fact: Don Youngblood went from 240-lb at 5'9 in 2001 at age 47 to 247-lb in 2002.  So he put on a solid 7-lb of muscle while maintaining, if not improving upon, his conditioning.  That is pretty impressive at that age, regardless of what he was on - but with his business income, he could probably afford all of the top of the line gear.

Sadly, Don was featured in the 2002 Dead Pool.  :-\  Full text here from the web archive, since the original copy was taken down by T-Nation for some reason:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110101153225/http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/the_dead_pool_2002

Doug Oldblood

Okay, I can kinda' understand why these young guys would be such kamikazes with their drug use. After all, they're trying to make a living (however slim the chances of that) at this flex-for-pay thing. But why on earth would a guy pushing fifty, with a successful trucking business, a wife and kids, do the same? Doug shocked everybody in 2001 by showing up at the Master's Olympia looking positively gnarly — thick and shredded at 5' 10", 240.

An argument could even be made that he should have beaten Vince Taylor. But holy smokes, if the body doesn't cry out rampant steroid abuse, the face does. Doug has that common Neanderthal GH brow and cheekbones, plus the beet-red face and disappearing hairline. If he did indeed overdo the drugs, you have to wonder why he's subjecting his aging body to the chemical cocktail it would most likely take to look like this. After all, the prize money for winning the Master's O is probably what he pulls in every week from his business.

Yet another interesting fact: Don Youngblood was the favourite bodybuilder of Getbig's own BayGBM!  Bay Area Gay Black Man?  I think.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2017, 01:45:33 AM »
What is so awesome about Don is he started bb at age 35 and still got so good he beat Vince Taylor and won the Masters O. Very inspiring feat.
MIRAGETROPIN