Author Topic: reddit on how there were no fat people in concentration camps  (Read 11080 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: reddit on how there were no fat people in concentration camps
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 04:51:44 AM »
Any AMERICAN footage is from when they sent JEWISH MOVIE MAKERS over there.

FACT.  They sent MOVIE MAKERS to create their evidence.

wow what parents basement did we dig this troll up from?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »

that's it?  that's all you've got?
Ψ

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2016, 12:59:37 PM »

That's a bit harsh

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2016, 03:07:08 PM »
I've met and spoke with actual survivors and seen a lot of the US military film on this.
Plus, we have all the Nazi records on the "final solution".

The proof is quite extensive .

Show them to me then? I can show you the records of the International Red Cross that visited the camps and were allowed to do so by the Germans. I can show you that no more than 300,000 died in the camps, the majority of them from typhus, dysentary and starvation brought on by the extensive allied bombing campaign during the late war years.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
Any AMERICAN footage is from when they sent JEWISH MOVIE MAKERS over there.

FACT.  They sent MOVIE MAKERS to create their evidence.
LOL what parents basement did we dig this troll up from?
Q

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »
Howard the IDIOT.

US did not liberate ANY alleged death camps.   Alleged death camps were all in SOVIET controlled areas.

Tell me more about that AMERICAN FOOTAGE Howie...

Don't make the mistake of taking Howard seriously.
He deletes embarrassing posts, and then accuses Mods of the action while "playing dumb."

Actually, he probably isn't "playing."

Stupid prick.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2016, 04:20:58 PM »
Like we often say here on getbig when a fatso swine says they can't lose weight because of slow metabolism or other medical reason/excuse. The bottom line is if calories are low enough for long enough you will lose fat.

https://m.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/comments/262yz3/how_does_fatlogic_explain_why_there_are_no_fat/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list&compact=true

They blame a lot of things for fatness - hormones, lack of sleep, viruses, etc. Some of it may have some significance but it all boils down to consuming more than you expend.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2016, 07:58:59 PM »

They blame a lot of things for fatness - hormones, lack of sleep, viruses, etc. Some of it may have some significance but it all boils down to consuming more than you expend.

On this, I could not agree more with you. Excuses seem to run rampant. Excuses never got anyone anywhere. If you are large, own it. Don't apologize for it.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2016, 10:37:33 PM »
LOL what parents basement did we dig this troll up from?

written from his room at mommies house
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »
;D

So true.

No one is saying nothing bad happened to Jews.  It's just Jews were heavily - wildly disproportionately - involved in communist mass murder.  That is why the Holocaust happened to begin with - individual Jews were seated in positions of high power in the USSR murdering everything in sight.  What did you think would happen?  ::)

When two nations go to war with each other, no one calls it genocide.  Since Jews exist as a diaspora, you could say their race is their nation.  They do not get attacked as a nation, but rather - at least historically, in the days before Israel - get attacked as a group.

Let's put this stuff in context, and stop blaming it all Germans.  No one is "denying" anything.  Jews need to own up to their crimes against humanity no differently than other races have.

Communist jews? Yet another portion of the foil hat bullshit, nothing more. I wonder why, when you google about the matter, you find only bunch different foil hat groups who confirm your quite antisemitic and prejudice claims. Wikipedia & another serious sites seem to have different point of view. I know truth doesn't interest you guys at all, but here is little drop of it:

"Starting with Vladimir Lenin - whose mother was born of a Jewish family, although she considered herself as Lutheran, we see a Jewish connection; however, tenuous at best - since Lenin's father was a devoutly Russian Orthodox, and Lenin's mother was apparently religiously indifferent.

Another famous member of the Bolshevik party was Leon Trotsky whose birth name was Lyova Brohnshtein, and whose family was Jewish - although they apparently weren't very observant.

Other Jewish leaders of the Russian Revolution were:  Grigory Zinoviev, Moisei Uritsky, Lev Kamenev, Yakov Sverdlov, and Grigory Sokolnikov.  However, ethnic Jews never exceeded more than 6% of Party membership during the height of their participation in the 1920s, and during Stalin's Great Purge of 1936-1940 Jews were especially targetted to be removed from all leadership positions within the Soviet Communist Party. ".

At the time of great purge Trosky was exiled, Zinojew fired, Uritsky assasinated, Kamenev executed, Sverdlow dead, Sokolnikov in jail, etc. so exactly how they were killing millions in Stalin's little cleaning operation?  ;D

How about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
The Stalinist regime didn't target jews, they targeted anyone that opposed the regime or deemed a threat, to the point of complete paranoia.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 09:38:48 PM »
Communist jews? Yet another portion of the foil hat bullshit, nothing more. I wonder why, when you google about the matter, you find only bunch different foil hat groups who confirm your quite antisemitic and prejudice claims. Wikipedia & another serious sites seem to have different point of view. I know truth doesn't interest you guys at all, but here is little drop of it:

"Starting with Vladimir Lenin - whose mother was born of a Jewish family, although she considered herself as Lutheran, we see a Jewish connection; however, tenuous at best - since Lenin's father was a devoutly Russian Orthodox, and Lenin's mother was apparently religiously indifferent.

Another famous member of the Bolshevik party was Leon Trotsky whose birth name was Lyova Brohnshtein, and whose family was Jewish - although they apparently weren't very observant.

Other Jewish leaders of the Russian Revolution were:  Grigory Zinoviev, Moisei Uritsky, Lev Kamenev, Yakov Sverdlov, and Grigory Sokolnikov.  However, ethnic Jews never exceeded more than 6% of Party membership during the height of their participation in the 1920s, and during Stalin's Great Purge of 1936-1940 Jews were especially targetted to be removed from all leadership positions within the Soviet Communist Party. ".

At the time of great purge Trosky was exiled, Zinojew fired, Uritsky assasinated, Kamenev executed, Sverdlow dead, Sokolnikov in jail, etc. so exactly how they were killing millions in Stalin's little cleaning operation?  ;D

How about this:

Gee, and here I was thinking that Lazar Kaganovich starved over six million Ukrainians, causing parents to literally eat their own children, in addition to other Jews flying high in the Soviet Union who murdered at least another 15 million, and did so before Hitler raised an arm to a force outside of Germany.

Thank you for enlightening me.  ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2016, 10:41:21 PM »

How about this:

you just get dumber by the day

Ψ

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2016, 10:58:53 PM »

Haha, tell me about it.

Yes, Jews weren't massively over-represented in communism, and directly responsible for the mass murder of 20 million people BEFORE Hitler raised a single arm.

I suppose this article - WRITTEN BY A JEW - is completely wrong.  Ignore the fact that everything he writes is completely verifiable:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2016, 05:39:02 AM »

Do not be afraid, you can keep your "dumbest fucking imbecile on earth"- title, because I can't go that low what comes to the IQ..

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2016, 01:38:34 PM »
Wrong. Both are genetic, but only one can also sometimes be a choice and it isn't being gay. Why would anyone choose to be gay?

I think he meant it's your choice to have gay sex. It's obviously not your choice to desire it. But then, maybe he didn't mean that. It is Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 02:02:54 PM »
I think he meant it's your choice to have gay sex. It's obviously not your choice to desire it. But then, maybe he didn't mean that. It is Getbig.

To have sex or to not have sex is always a choice, regardless of one's sexual orientation. There are very few people who can resist that desire for long. Come to think of it, those who successfully do are probably the most messed up. Sex is a basic instinct.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 02:07:41 PM »
Come to think of it, those who successfully do are probably the most messed up. Sex is a basic instinct.

You wouldn't happen to be referring to the morally superior religious people, aka god's people? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 02:18:59 PM »
You wouldn't happen to be referring to the morally superior religious people, aka god's people? 

Not anymore than anyone else. If morally superior religious people (whatever that means) abstain for a lifetime or even a large part of it, they are outside the norm. Tbombz believes he is one of "God's people". Do you suppose he's abstaining?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
Not anymore than anyone else. If morally superior religious people (whatever that means) abstain for a lifetime or even a large part of it, they are outside the norm. Tbombz believes he is one of "God's people". Do you suppose he's abstaining?

Wouldn't know, I'm one of those lost, worthless infidels.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 02:51:40 PM »
Wouldn't know, I'm one of those lost, worthless infidels.

Most of us are. "Heaven" must be like a ghost town.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 07:39:58 PM »
Fashionable? You've got to be kidding Matt. One cannot argue shit unless they've lived it.

Have you ever been gay? I seriously doubt it, although you might be a closeted gay person who is in denial. Coming out of the closet is a choice, being homosexual is not.

Exactly how do you think this works? Is there a conversation where someone says to themselves, I think I will choose to be gay because it's "fashionable and hip" plus I'll have a better chance of getting into a university?

In 2016 some minorities, such as gay folks, continue the revolt against oppression. You claim you have homosexual friends. I'm inclined to disbelieve this when you campaign against them, as you've done here.

What's the problem with being gay?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2016, 07:57:07 PM »
Do not be afraid, you can keep your "dumbest fucking imbecile on earth"- title, because I can't go that low what comes to the IQ..

you are OFFICIALLY retarded

Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 01:40:14 AM »
you are OFFICIALLY retarded

Yet another claim you fail to prove, and you know it. Once again, don't blame me because I reveal your stupidity, blame your so called parent's because it is their fault. Abortion should always be an option when doctor tell that mother is expecting retard child. That 2013 have to be your year of birth, you are so fucking childish asswipe  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2016, 06:06:16 AM »
Yet another claim you fail to prove, and you know it. Once again, don't blame me because I reveal your stupidity, blame your so called parent's because it is their fault. Abortion should always be an option when doctor tell that mother is expecting retard child. That 2013 have to be your year of birth, you are so fucking childish asswipe  ;D

Your response to facts you don't like.

Ψ