Author Topic: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley  (Read 22597 times)

Chuck0

• Getbig II
Re: 04-01-06: Megan Pierson Foley's Grand Jury Transcript
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 09:17:50 AM »
Question is Megan a reliable witness? Or is she protecting them?

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 09:48:34 AM »
Don't say that too loudly...Craig might hear ya

monster brutal post!!! ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 09:50:58 AM »
hi Megan.

i'd like to say hi too!!!

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »
Question is Megan a reliable witness? Or is she protecting them?

Questions is...Is she protecting herself....."I never did no drugs judge...yeah right"

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2006, 11:03:23 AM »
YOUR A REAL FING LOSER. I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE WRITE ANYTHING MORE PHYCOTIC THEN YOUR USE OF "THE UGLY WIFE", "DUMB WHORE OF A WIFE MEGAN" SOUNDS LIKE SOME LITTLE BOY HAS A TWISITED AND AGGRESSIVE VIEW OF WOMAN ALL TOGETHER. POOR SOUL, , AND TO THINK GUYS LIKE THIS WALK AMONG US EVERYDAY, SAD.
  The number of men who hate women in and out of bodybuilding is astronomical, Juiced.  Seems more concentrated in bodybuilding, however.
In GH's case, I think it guarantees him a laugh.  What he doesn't know is
that "neurons that fire together, wire together", and thus, he's creating a
mysongynistic bomb within.  In any event, thanks for helping to
elevate my awareness of this social disease.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 12:57:18 PM »
What is your fing probelm gh15???  You are out of your mind!!!

1)  Her hair is not fake blonde, she is a natural blonde
2)  She doesn't have a fake tan either....have you ever heard of a vacation???  Or how about that she has an olive complection??
3)  She has natural nails, she doesn't do the "ugly fake french manicure crap"
4)  She has a college education, graduated w/ a Finance Degree per her website.....NOT AN AIR HEAD.
5)  How do you know she has done drugs?  I doubt you have ever seen her do them, so don't pass judgement
6)  She is definately NOT a whore...she's a much better person than you WILL EVER BE. 

Take whatever you need to take to bring you back down to reality...wow, so much anger for someone that probably has never met her.  What an asshole you are.  Better luck with your pathetic life.

Oh and by the way....she won't be divorced in two years....I'd put my life on that one.
Good for you, Nik!  Fight the GOOD fight, and don't stop.  It matters to your heart. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2006, 08:25:57 PM »
1)she got fake blond hair
2)she got fake tan
3)she got fake tits
4)she got fake french manicure ugly nails
5)she cant get out of the house with no make up cause she looks like a male
6)she is air headed
7)she has done her share of drugs
8)she is the type of whore that will be able to get manipulated into 3sum with 2 males and you know im right!
etc etc etc

fake from a to z and i bet money she is divorced within 2 years... disgusting

That narrows it down to about 1/2 of Las Vegas.

The usual BBs hatred of women; just like Craig's desire to surround himself with easily manipulated airheads. There's only room for one STAR, baby!

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
That narrows it down to about 1/2 of Las Vegas.

The usual BBs hatred of women; just like Craig's desire to surround himself with easily manipulated airheads. There's only room for one STAR, baby!

Don't put it all on the bodybuilders, these kinds of women hate THEMSELVES, too.

KentuckyPWRLFTR

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 12:12:54 PM »
First post:

Certainly on the self serving side, I imagine there is some truth in the statement (testimony).

Swinging, drugs, perversion...

How does busting one woman's chops signify hatred of women per se? (admittedly the "1/2 of Las Vegas" comment moved the numbers up some but it had to be at least a bit tongue in cheek.)

Anyway, cool site...

/Jay Gibson

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »
I don't think bb's HATE women, I just think they look at 'em as something to fuck..period.

Shallow and egostistical, but it is what it is.

KentuckyPWRLFTR

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 11:27:10 PM »
I don't think bb's HATE women, I just think they look at 'em as something to f**k..period.

Shallow and egostistical, but it is what it is.

Suppose that your gross overgeneralization is true; might be shallow but certainly has no logical necessity to be egotistical... could be quite the opposite...

/Jay Gibson

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »
STFU Jay

KentuckyPWRLFTR

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »
STFU Jay

Sure, and go f**k yourself, ya bitch ass

/Gibson

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »
I thought I told you to STFU?

KentuckyPWRLFTR

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2006, 01:39:26 AM »
I thought I told you to STFU?

I musta missed that. I guess I was laughing at your dumbass... now, go fuck yourself, you are annoying...

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2006, 06:46:19 AM »
Don't put it all on the bodybuilders, these kinds of women hate THEMSELVES, too.

you beat me to it..

Kind of hard to respect/love someone who doesn't respect of love themselves.  These people can't see past the superficialness of others yet refuse to allow anyone to judge them by the same standard: superficial. 

This megan was simply a star fukcer: she idolized the star of Ryan and didn't want to see the real.  How did this woman think of herself as being Ryans' best friend?  if this is true, then it is just pathetic really.  Did ANYONE even remotely close to their own age hang around these two: Ryan and Titus? 

Just like Buddy who was enamored of Titus' voice: sounds pretty lame.  It could have been true yet he came across as just another skindeep star worshipper who can't see past the facade.  All these hollyweird types and bodybuilder 'superhero " type are just oilslicks- a mile wide and 1/16 inch thick. 

Although many men may indeed hate women and many women hate men, this may not be the case.   

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2006, 06:55:15 AM »
Uh, no. That assessment was for the most part obvious, apart from an entirely speculative assessment of Megan's fate.

Probably he was responding to his own post while logged on as a different handle.  This shit is endemic to getbig.  lol...  i love it though.  makes it kind of like CLUE where you try to guess who is who and who did what to whom where!

That comment that prompted the sarcasms statement of best most honest post ever....  has been made by several people, on several boards and has been posted several times.  Someone is going to get the maximum, the other one is going to get something less due to a deal, they both are etards/drug addicts, this has nothing to do with bodybuilding but everything to do with the sex scene and drug culture.

Marriage built around the sex/drug culture rarely last unless one of the two can be almost completely subservient to the other's need/desires.  That is one strike against them.  Being involved in a murder case such as this is very traumatic and this is not conducive to a marriage's long term survival.  someone will post that this may keep them together yet that would be the exception, not the norm: only when one of them has a secret...( the ramsey's are still together though even though one of them.... )

this megan is a groupie- no doubt about it.  although I use 'star fukker' .  They are all a bunch of flakes floating around in their little snow dome of life centered around drugs and sex. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2006, 07:38:59 AM »
No, I have no other account-you yourself are a good example of rampant getbig speculation. You've confirmed what i said-those sentiments are no more than recycled posts found elsewhere.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2006, 10:21:11 AM »
you beat me to it..

Kind of hard to respect/love someone who doesn't respect of love themselves.  These people can't see past the superficialness of others yet refuse to allow anyone to judge them by the same standard: superficial. 

This megan was simply a star fukcer: she idolized the star of Ryan and didn't want to see the real.  How did this woman think of herself as being Ryans' best friend?  if this is true, then it is just pathetic really.  Did ANYONE even remotely close to their own age hang around these two: Ryan and Titus? 

Just like Buddy who was enamored of Titus' voice: sounds pretty lame.  It could have been true yet he came across as just another skindeep star worshipper who can't see past the facade.  All these hollyweird types and bodybuilder 'superhero " type are just oilslicks- a mile wide and 1/16 inch thick. 

Although many men may indeed hate women and many women hate men, this may not be the case.   

true true and more true

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
No, I have no other account-you yourself are a good example of rampant getbig speculation. You've confirmed what i said-those sentiments are no more than recycled posts found elsewhere.

I wasn't talking about your post pumpster.  I quoted your post as I was talking to you.  The post we both were talking about was from SARCASM who said ....." best post ever" sort of thing. And my comment about multi handles was about sarcasm,  not you.

this is the quote from gh:

in order to make it short for you ill conclude this transcript with few points so you dont have to read it all.

1) the murderer is on the way to the death chamber

2) the ugly wife is on the way to 15-20 years in prison

3) the megan whore is a groupie and never had a friend in her life if she can consider someone that she knows a year and half to be her best friend. it's called buddy you dumb whore not best friend.

4) megan marriage will last somewhere between a year and 2 years then divorce will happen since she shows all the signs of a dumb whore.  the Uh-huhs the ninish oneish twoish and the overall stupidity take her to a new level but she helps the case so...

5) it's always nice to see poor people trying to act rich and the subjects and sub-subjects of this pathetic story are all POOR with a capital P

and this was sarcasms' response;

probably the best, most honest post i've read on this whole sorry subject.

We both are in agreement.  that assessment is just a cut and paste job of what several other people have said, here and elsewhere, an umpteen number of times. 

there is no speculation; several people on here have many different handles.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2006, 04:11:31 PM »
Jesus Christ...  I make one comment that alteast socially, if you met Craig and Kelly once (as I did), they were kinda nice people, and that Craig had a good voice for acting, if he had ever chose to pursue it.  That is one man's conversational two cents, not sucker star-worship.  BUFFALO and SHORTFATUGLY, you guys are even opposed to someone's conversational two cents painting these two in a positive light (...two cents, I might add, I only wrote because I'm an actor and I just happen to notice when I hear a good voice for acting -- like, if an actor committed murder and someone athletic commented, "you know, not that it matters regarding the murder issue, but he was a hell of an athlete...")  What, do you think my conversational observatory comments will affect my or anyone else's assessment of evidence re: the case??  I think not.  Your hatefulness, however, does beg the question to me: what exactly happened between you guys and Craig (or Kelly) to make you hate anything good being said about them, even in passing?  Tell me and I'll believe you; don't just dog me out for sharing a small, positive observation regarding the accused (...which, again, does not make me a sucker star-worshipper or will in any way effect my opinion of what the evidence says; if it says they did it, they should go to jail.)     

wow, are you ever off your nut.  You are only tangentially involved.  Your initial comment ( was it even on this thread ? ) prompted me and some others to talk about people who are superficial.  And who are fooled by people who seem nice but aren't.  I spoke to Titus as well and he was very cordial to me.  But he was getting his picture taken and so it was expected.

You barely met the guy.  This is so not about you that it ain't funny.  We were writing about megan foley mostly.  I only mentioned you in passing as a person who having met Titus, thought that he had a nice voice.  Megan was the star fukker; maybe you did too, I don't know. 

You are a complete fool .  No one is accusing you of anything that you have written about.  But yes, you came across as a superficial tool.  Titus had a number of good qualities.  So did Oj Simpson but few people drone on about it.  oh yeah.. i forgot, OH JAY didn't do it.

Also glad to hear from you though.
Keep posting. 
Good luck with that acting career.

talk a pill and lie down,

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »
Someone is a fool if they defend themself against an insulting insinuation (in this case, that I'm a superficial sucker)??   

How about, you're a complete ass (...who still didn't answer my question, btw.)   

Glad you responded, though.
Keep 'em coming.
Good luck with that whole acting like an adult online thing.   

Take a pill and lie down yourself. 

oh my god,  did you have to put down the pansies while you were typing?  you didnt spill any of your Bailey's Irish Cream on your lace doily or anything did you.?

Keep serving those french fries at the firehouse. 
witty responses though...

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2006, 10:48:15 PM »
why ignoring the truth? take a look at the subject..talk to her for 5-10 min and you will be able to establish the following:

1)she got fake blond hair
2)she got fake tan
3)she got fake tits
4)she got fake french manicure ugly nails
5)she cant get out of the house with no make up cause she looks like a male
6)she is air headed
7)she has done her share of drugs
8)she is the type of whore that will be able to get manipulated into 3sum with 2 males and you know im right!
etc etc etc

fake from a to z and i bet money she is divorced within 2 years... disgusting

truth shall set you free my friend

Agreed on all counts: http://www.meganfoley.org/

Her roots are dark. Obviously. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 07:06:40 AM »
Jesus Christ...  I make one comment that alteast socially, if you met Craig and Kelly once (as I did), they were kinda nice people, and that Craig had a good voice for acting, if he had ever chose to pursue it.  That is one man's conversational two cents, not sucker star-worship.  BUFFALO and SHORTFATUGLY, you guys are even opposed to someone's conversational two cents painting these two in a positive light (...two cents, I might add, I only wrote because I'm an actor and I just happen to notice when I hear a good voice for acting -- like, if an actor committed murder and someone athletic commented, "you know, not that it matters regarding the murder issue, but he was a hell of an athlete..."  So what?  It's just one person's two cents!)  What, do you think my conversational observatory comments will affect my or anyone else's assessment of evidence re: the case??  I think not.  Your hatefulness, however, does beg the question to me: what exactly happened between you guys and Craig (or Kelly) to make you hate anything good being said about them, even in passing?  Tell me and I'll believe you; don't just dog me out for sharing a small, positive observation regarding the accused (...which, again, does not make me a sucker star-worshipper or will in any way effect my opinion of what the evidence says; if it says they did it, they should go to jail.)     

You're bringing this up i a different thread for some reason, but here's the deal:

I've known Craig and Kelly for over 10 years. Other people on this board have know them for years as well.  That makes us know ALOT of things you don't know.  That's okay.

Nobodies dogging you out dude so relax.  It's just a fact that you are lucky you didn't bump into Craig more than once since you're an obvious fan.  It was the people who only saw Craig for what he was on the surface that could be dragged into his little scams.  Like I said you can count yourself lucky and you can believe in your mind that Craig's a great guy with a nice acting voice.  That is your limited experience with him and it's good that it will stay that way

P.S....take this as a good lesson not to get overly impressed by Firehouse customers

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2006, 12:05:16 PM »
 ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Dude, the FIREHOUSE comments are friggin' killin' me!! RFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now all we need is Danny Hester (circa 1996) to come by his table, eat those fries and disappear into the bathroom and out the side door, just as the bill comes...