Author Topic: Painkillers before workout  (Read 11176 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Painkillers before workout
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2016, 10:36:48 AM »
Tell me about this Gabapentin stuff. I have heard of it but don't know anything about it or it's suitability for getting off opiates.

Gabapentin and lyrica do work for the opiates wd symptoms.. u don't know why. But they do... u took lyrica and xanax and I almost didn't have any wd. Was amazing

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »
Tell me about this Gabapentin stuff. I have heard of it but don't know anything about it or it's suitability for getting off opiates.

It's nerve pain and anticonvulsant medication. So you can just straight-up get off opiates and you don't have to taper with a weaker one, or whatever.

And of course, doctors are hesitant to prescribe it in the quantities required, but many people have huge bottles of this stuff in their medicine cabinet without even realizing how useful it can be.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 12:50:04 AM »

Don't fuck about with GABA related stuff unless you have a real medical reason. That's not a system you want to play around with. Think about benzodiazepines, GHB, etc... GABA A receptor agonists. GABA B agonists don't cause such massive withdrawals and deleterious side effects, so I'd go this route if you really want to explore with relaxation. Muscle relaxants are shit as they're anticholinergic, make you groggy and just are no bueno. But GABA related drugs like phenibut are really awesome, let you stay sharp and are much less habit forming and addicting than benzos and shit. Gabapentin is prescribed off label for stuff like neuralgic pain, but you'd want a steady dosage and it's just not worth the time to play around with. More people would use it if there were some recreational value, health benefits or cognitive enhancement. I have tons of it sitting in my medicine cabinet that I'll recycle at the pharmacy.

In regards to opiates, just stay away. I used to do the cold water extraction with T3s in high school and it was okay. Tried stronger opiates which really opened my eyes (moreso shock, because of how fucking good it felt). I immediately knew to approach with caution and only really used it once in a very blue moon.

I had random pain pills lying around from surgeries and shit and decided to try a few different ones out of curiosity (expired pills; had a headache; wanted to see if I could hit the gym and get a light pump). You feel like god in the gym. Provided you don't nod off, get nausea or muscle weakness, you feel amazing in the gym. Opiates alone make you feel like God came down from the heavens and tucked you into bed with a bunch of adorable puppies. But it's scary, because that feeling doesn't last long and you'll probably never feel that way again, especially with increased usage. It becomes further and further out of reach and before you realize it, you NEED them just to feel like your normal, shitty self. Very, very dangerous path to go down.

If you can hack it, just smoke some fuckin' weed and hit the gym. I do psychedelics and occasionally drink and have some casual nose beers, but opiates can be some next level shit. Other "hard" drugs can be just as dangerous, but if you're all railed out or traveling through time taking xanax, it becomes pretty apparent that your life is swirling down the shitter. With opiates, your problems compound so quickly that your heads still spinning as your life crumbles around you. I had a ton of different opiates for actual pain management and surgeries, but always stopped taking them a few days after an acute event when I could basically tough it out. You take them and after a few days, the recreational value is gone, you feel "normal" or even shitty taking a steady dosage, and you can feel the physical addiction taking route. I'd always tell my doctor I'm getting pretty concerned and want to find other pain management procedures because pain killers are just a bandaid - they don't fix anything. They just create an infinite amount of problems. I'll only take them now if I'm hospitalized and in agony. Too sketchy.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2016, 05:12:14 AM »
Wow, lots of good info here....thank you everyone! This is a good place to shoot the shit because we have quite a few people that have actually experienced this stuff, rolled around in the dirt and know what they are talking about. Like I say I have already gone down the opiate path much to my regret and am learning to live with the repercussions while finding the best way back from the brink. On methadone at the moment but looking at gradually reducing the dose and getting off completely. Anything that can help me achieve that I am naturally very interested in. Definitely going to do some research on Gabapentin and see what else I can find out.

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 08:51:14 AM »
You guys scared shit out of me after reading all experience, didnt even know that stuff is that serious. But now i know for sure iam not going to give it try :-D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »
Wow, lots of good info here....thank you everyone! This is a good place to shoot the shit because we have quite a few people that have actually experienced this stuff, rolled around in the dirt and know what they are talking about. Like I say I have already gone down the opiate path much to my regret and am learning to live with the repercussions while finding the best way back from the brink. On methadone at the moment but looking at gradually reducing the dose and getting off completely. Anything that can help me achieve that I am naturally very interested in. Definitely going to do some research on Gabapentin and see what else I can find out.

If it were me coming off methadone, id switch to suboxone (dose I guess would depend on how much methadone), .1mg clonidine 2x a day and 1mg klonopin 2x/day.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2016, 01:05:22 PM »
You guys scared shit out of me after reading all experience, didnt even know that stuff is that serious. But now i know for sure iam not going to give it try :-D

If Tylenol & advil won't make it better, it's a sign to back off or go see a Dr.

Taking painkillers to train through pain will always lead to a much worse injury.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2016, 01:21:08 PM »
If it were me coming off methadone, id switch to suboxone (dose I guess would depend on how much methadone), .1mg clonidine 2x a day and 1mg klonopin 2x/day.

Clonidine and klonopin have benzo type effects similar to valium?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2016, 02:15:27 PM »

What kind of opiates are u using ?

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2017, 10:13:42 AM »
I use Suboxone 8mg almost everyday.

they keep your ambition up

bodybuild longer and harder

take away tren sides

that's just me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »
I use Suboxone 8mg almost everyday.

they keep your ambition up

bodybuild longer and harder

take away tren sides

that's just me

You know you can disolve it (and filter it through a cotton) and shoot it im/iv, right? Lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
You know you can disolve it (and filter it through a cotton) and shoot it im/iv, right? Lol

Cold water extraction?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2017, 02:21:18 AM »
NALPUPHİNE = MR OLYMPİA FAVORİTE OF TRAİNİNG 6 HOURS A DAY.. Oxycodone is pros favorite for talking with chicks and milf. Pot is their favorite for eating over 6000kcals..  Being tired is not the only reason for training pain. If you take 7grams of gear weekly of course you will have lethargy...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2017, 08:05:57 AM »
I have used codein and cortisone for shoulder pain relief, but i must say that the best thing for my rotator cuffs is injectable diclofenac, plus i don't need a prescription for it in my country.
Only side are mouth ulcers if i inject it often than one every two days.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2017, 08:40:57 AM »

That's the best way to do it

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2017, 08:53:13 AM »
Cold water extraction?

It doesn't matter the water temp really.. I use warm (room temp) too speed up the meltdown of the sublingual

Suboxone Film is the best one to shoot!

The orals will make veins harder, therefor rotation of injection sites are more frequent.

In the beginning of my bodybuild I was a 212lbs heroin addict.. heroin made the bodybuild more enjoyable, but also I didn't realize until the next day I was just really fucked up. I have pictures to prove I was building a great mass body though.

Suboxone is the best. Keeps you satisfied, its longer lasting, and far more enjoyable bodybuild experience.

my 625/750mg tren sides go completely away... but they sure do come back like hell + suboxone withdrawl... my bed turns into sponge.

once you get to the darkside of bodybuilding drugs like this are needed... I don't care who you are. 300lbs + you know he takes Adderall just to perform other day duties and that's not including BP medication, pain killers, or benzos.

NO DIFFERENT THAN TAKING PRAMI, CABER FOR PROLACTIN ISSUES. SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE DEALT WITH BY TAKING OTHER DRUGS.. IF NOT THEY CAN INTERFERE WITH THE DAY TO DAY DISCIPLINES OF APPETITE, TRAINING, RESTING, COMMUNICATION, JOBS, ECT.

YOU CAN BASH THIS POST AND SAY JUST SUCK IT UP...

BUT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVE THIS LIFE KNOW ITS TRUE..

I love suboxone.. my number #1 steroid that enhances my TEST/TREN/HGH/INSULIN

ONLY SIDE EFFECT from SUBOXONE... IS THAT IT MAKES IT HARD TO CUM

(just blame it on girl so she will become self conscious, and therefor she will perform better)

Case Closed.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »
It doesn't matter the water temp really.. I use warm (room temp) too speed up the meltdown of the sublingual

Suboxone Film is the best one to shoot!

The orals will make veins harder, therefor rotation of injection sites are more frequent.

In the beginning of my bodybuild I was a 212lbs heroin addict.. heroin made the bodybuild more enjoyable, but also I didn't realize until the next day I was just really fucked up. I have pictures to prove I was building a great mass body though.

Suboxone is the best. Keeps you satisfied, its longer lasting, and far more enjoyable bodybuild experience.

my 625/750mg tren sides go completely away... but they sure do come back like hell + suboxone withdrawl... my bed turns into sponge.

once you get to the darkside of bodybuilding drugs like this are needed... I don't care who you are. 300lbs + you know he takes Adderall just to perform other day duties and that's not including BP medication, pain killers, or benzos.

NO DIFFERENT THAN TAKING PRAMI, CABER FOR PROLACTIN ISSUES. SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE DEALT WITH BY TAKING OTHER DRUGS.. IF NOT THEY CAN INTERFERE WITH THE DAY TO DAY DISCIPLINES OF APPETITE, TRAINING, RESTING, COMMUNICATION, JOBS, ECT.

YOU CAN BASH THIS POST AND SAY JUST SUCK IT UP...

BUT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVE THIS LIFE KNOW ITS TRUE..

I love suboxone.. my number #1 steroid that enhances my TEST/TREN/HGH/INSULIN

ONLY SIDE EFFECT from SUBOXONE... IS THAT IT MAKES IT HARD TO CUM

(just blame it on girl so she will become self conscious, and therefor she will perform better)

Case Closed.

I been on suboxone for many years. I stopped feeling any high long time ago.. miss when I did

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »
Two face I liked you so much mate. Glad you saved yourself from this shit but men how was you a 212 lb man when a heroin addict ?
 Cause even in a 1months withdrawal of codeine I cant eat enough for 5 days at least because of w/d.. I think ıt will depend to person to person. But lots of pros I have heard abuse weak opiods generally.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »
Two face I liked you so much mate. Glad you saved yourself from this shit but men how was you a 212 lb man when a heroin addict ?
 Cause even in a 1months withdrawal of codeine I cant eat enough for 5 days at least because of w/d.. I think ıt will depend to person to person. But lots of pros I have heard abuse weak opiods generally.

I was 230lbs heavily addicted to cocaine.. I used it also iv along with ritalin. Sp it's possible

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 06:49:01 AM »
I been on suboxone for many years. I stopped feeling any high long time ago.. miss when I did

Suboxone has a ceiling effect... When you take the doses as required, you're body will become used to it, therefor you wont feel any different...

BUT!! You will certainly will feel withdrawal because you're body is so used to receiving the medication..

Once you feel withdrawal symptoms.. That's when the dopamine receptors are empty.. and even a quarter of suboxone IV'ed will bring back that high feeling..

Its all about emptying the receptors and taking small amounts to enjoy, and repeat

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2017, 06:50:54 AM »

The answer is simple.. Whenever, I get that heroin dose (now suboxone dose) that's like my pre-workout..

I become pumped and want to destroy weights..

No difference than Coleman, etc. who were taking painkillers back then

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2017, 08:40:50 AM »
How do you extract naloxone from bupe tabs. I'm not gonna shoot myself I God to swear

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
You dont. The bupe overpowers it.

You can take suboxone in the morning and take painkillers(heroin in my case) in the afternoon and still feel tje painkillers and not get sick.. However do it the opposite and youll have the worst withdrawal youve ever had.

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
I should've went the suboxone route....I'm now weenin down on methadone 18mg a day,was on 90 last year.....doctor will only bump it down 1 mg a week for WD reasons.....can't wait till I'm off this shit....steroids is why I stopped my oxy addiction , sounds weird but it did help!  Nice to hear others that went or are going through same situations......

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 06:43:38 AM »
Suboxone (for me) is one of the best drugs for bodybuilding, and living life.

I finally saw my DR the other day, and got my scripts of Subs, Amphetamine Salts 30mg (strongest speed on the market) and clonzopams (kpins)

I am also on the following PED's

TREN 750mg
SUST 750mg
Lantus 50iu AM (TRAINING DAYS ONLY NON TRAINING 20iu)
Humalog Flex Pin 10-20iu with every meal.
HGH 5iu ED

I was feeling sick due to the lack of suboxone in my dopamine receptors.. so I saw the DR, and immediately went to gym the next day.

My appetite came back

no more sweating paranoia trenbolone sides

I decided to make it a "push day" CHEST, DELTOIDS, TRICEPS

Unbelievable strength, and my delts were the biggest they ever have been.. and the workout was simple.. all due to the suboxone it increased my intensity.

2 days ago I was a no appetite 220lbs

now I'm 230lbs

thanks you suboxone!