Author Topic: Cryptic Bodybuilding Photos. Kidney-Colon-Dead.jpg  (Read 12204 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Cryptic Bodybuilding Photos. Kidney-Colon-Dead.jpg
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »
Will Harris is dead?   ???  :'(

Not yet.  Give it 150 years.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2017, 11:22:49 PM »

(Sheesh!  Taffin suddenly finding himself confronting his own mortality as well as that of others on this cold dark Winter's night...)

Kidney -- Dead -- Dead   :'(

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2017, 04:36:44 AM »
While searching the interwebz for pics of Nimrod for that 'where is he now?' thread this pic stood out for two reasons:  1 - the juxtaposition of the fellas in question, and 2 -  would you look at those intercostals/serratus!!   :o

Edit: "Dead - Dead - MIA"

T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2017, 06:12:57 AM »
I heard Duvall had a pill problem, yes. And once you are an established addict it is actually pretty difficult to OD on them, it isn't like heroin where you don't know what you are taking.

I actually expected this to be posted here, because this fits the bill as a "cryptic" picture. Was there ever confirmation that this actually was Munzer?

I don't think that is him.  Munzer died right after competing right?  He would have shaved his pubic area before donning the thong.  That corpse seems to have some pubic hair on him.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 08:21:30 PM »
Hans and I were training partners.

At Foothill?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2017, 02:10:55 AM »
I don't think that is him.  Munzer died right after competing right?  He would have shaved his pubic area before donning the thong.  That corpse seems to have some pubic hair on him.

Excellent observation.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2017, 05:43:26 AM »
Dead, dead.   :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2017, 05:45:44 AM »
when did greg kovacs die and what of
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2017, 05:54:40 AM »
when did greg kovacs die and what of

;D

T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2017, 06:15:18 AM »
I heard Duvall had a pill problem, yes. And once you are an established addict it is actually pretty difficult to OD on them, it isn't like heroin where you don't know what you are taking.

I actually expected this to be posted here, because this fits the bill as a "cryptic" picture. Was there ever confirmation that this actually was Munzer?

Addicts usually only when they've been clean for a while and relapse and you lose close to the amount they were using when they were on full blast.

Not sure where he died in Vegas or I thought he was in the Massachusetts area butt open New England a lot of the heroin and what not it is laced with fentanyl and causes a lot of id's. Back when I was using 6 grams a day of black tar heroin from Mexico a buddy of mine show me a half gram of China White which is just gotten when he returned from New York... I shot less than a quarter gram of it intramuscular and OD'd on that whatever these two shooting a gram at a time at least of the Black tar shit.

Shooting shit in your veins is rough on the kidneys. Bad kidneys= shit is going downhill fast.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2017, 06:23:59 AM »

Addicts usually only when they've been clean for a while and relapse and you lose close to the amount they were using when they were on full blast.

Not sure where he died in Vegas or I thought he was in the Massachusetts area butt open New England a lot of the heroin and what not it is laced with fentanyl and causes a lot of id's. Back when I was using 6 grams a day of black tar heroin from Mexico a buddy of mine show me a half gram of China White which is just gotten when he returned from New York... I shot less than a quarter gram of it intramuscular and OD'd on that whatever these two shooting a gram at a time at least of the Black tar shit.

Shooting shit in your veins is rough on the kidneys. Bad kidneys= shit is going downhill fast.
Yes people are dropping like flies here in CT off the fentanyl laced dope.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2017, 06:45:27 AM »
Dead, life.   :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2017, 06:48:52 AM »
(Sheesh!  Taffin suddenly finding himself confronting his own mortality as well as that of others on this cold dark Winter's night...)

Kidney -- Dead -- Dead   :'(

All three of them look amazing there...