Author Topic: Howard posted 40 times on Thursday  (Read 4763 times)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: Howard posted 40 times on Thursday
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 09:17:32 AM »
i hope to retire at 40

by that time, howard is hopefully dead or incapable of posting bcs of alzheimers etc

YAGR

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 09:42:42 AM »
i hope to retire at 40

by that time, howard is hopefully dead or incapable of posting bcs of alzheimers etc
Don't get too comfortable making fun of Howard. You too have been posting excessively.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 06:50:45 PM »
In my case, I have some nagging regrets about NOT doing more bodybuilding stuff.
I don't regret avoiding extreme drug use or getting a good education and career.

I do regret NOT going to more major contests , like the Olympia each year.
I competed at least 40 times , but never competed in the Team Universe or Masters nationals, etc.
My diet has really sucked for the last 10 years and my workouts have been inconsistent at best.
I've gradually gone to less shows each year and quit judging 3 years ago.

I've decided to get back into hardcore bodybuilding on my own terms* ( no BB drugs).
I'll start simple, by cleaning up my diet and training on a consistent basis.
I hope to compete in a regional show next summer and the over 50 masters nationals.
Plus, I'll go to a couple pro contests as well next year.

I love bodybuilding and did use small amounts of the juice from 83'-86' and have no moral agenda pro or con about drugs of any kind. I for one, love bodybuilding, love to train , may even compete again, etc
However, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs of any kind. Shoot, I don't even cheat on my wife, don't even give it a serious thought.I do still go out and hoop it up with my wife dancin' and having fun at various clubs in the ATL. It seems that most folks do some kind of booze or drugs for whatever reasons, and those in/around bodybuilding seem to really get into various drugs for BOTH bodybuilding and
"fun". It is my observation that people either live really dry, dull, stick in the mud lives or party ( drink do drugs like wild men/woman. Most that I know that are also veteren teachers tend to be really dull people.
Maybe I am too  Grin Seriously, I see so few folks with stable careers that like to have fun and act crazy without drinking or doing drugs. I know I am odd, but what the hell.
Any others like me? Any others that drug it up and feel cool about it? just curious?
Howard

;D ;D ;D