Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 13, 2018, 11:55:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 9856 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2018, 11:41:55 AM »

Senior attorneys at the small firm where he worked say he was a strong writer and researcher, but was involved in relatively few cases -- about 30 -- and spent only four years as a full-time lawyer before entering politics.

Obama arrived in Chicago in 1993 with a degree from Harvard Law School and was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. He helped represent clients in civil and voting rights matters and wrongful firings, argued a case before a federal appellate court, and took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration.

Whats a real lawyer?

LOL - helped represent?  LMFAO!  What does that mean?  He was the token black person doing pro bono for the firm on meaningless crap while the real lawyers did real work.       

Took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration?   LMFAO.  Sounds like a Resume For Dummies line they tell you put in there.     

In other words - he was a do nothing for a month or two before he went to his regularly chooming and grifting ways
Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »

O-BUM  was never a real lawyer.   He has always been a ghetto bum and street hustler.   

What do you mean by this? He graduated Havard Law J.D. magna cum laude. He passed the bar and worked as a civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland for 11 years. He was a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years. -Seems pretty real to me.

Do you have similar credentials? If so, do you consider yourself a real lawyer?
Moontrane
Getbig IV

How Can She Slap?!

« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2018, 05:00:16 PM »

What do you mean by this? He graduated Havard Law J.D. magna cum laude. He passed the bar and worked as a civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland for 11 years. He was a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years. -Seems pretty real to me.

He was not a law professor; he lectured.  This is not a minor point.  Law professors have students for an entire semester, counsel them, grade their papers, administer tests, etc. 

That he was welcome there for 12 years is significant, though.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2018, 05:35:18 PM »

He never even tried a case.   He has less experience as a lawyer than a dude who handled traffic tickets -

Jacoby and Meyers would never hire him even in the mail room.  That you voted for him as potus - that is your stain and burden to bear.   Not mine.  Otwink is a joke.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2018, 07:21:50 PM »

He never even tried a case.   He has less experience as a lawyer than a dude who handled traffic tickets -

Jacoby and Meyers would never hire him even in the mail room.  That you voted for him as potus - that is your stain and burden to bear.   Not mine.  Otwink is a joke.

Not that it matters, but you are possibly and technically mistaken. He argued a case before a federal appellate court.

Note, we are discussing Obama's qualifications or lack there of as a real lawyer. We are not discussing who either you or I voted for in 2008, probably because it isn't relevant.

Sorry can't help myself, but how many cases have you tried? I know, I know it isn't pertinent to our discussion, but I felt compelled to ask. You don't have to answer and you probably won't based on your previous ignorance of my questions to you about your profession.
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2018, 09:37:52 PM »

He didn't file for bankruptcy multiple times or brag about groping {sexually assaulting) women...  so get off that friggin Walmart store front quarter a ride high horse of yours.
SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2018, 09:47:56 PM »

I do not subscribe to any idea that Obama was uneducated. The value of what he was educated/expert in is another story.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2018, 05:30:14 AM »

Not that it matters, but you are possibly and technically mistaken. He argued a case before a federal appellate court.

Note, we are discussing Obama's qualifications or lack there of as a real lawyer. We are not discussing who either you or I voted for in 2008, probably because it isn't relevant.

Sorry can't help myself, but how many cases have you tried? I know, I know it isn't pertinent to our discussion, but I felt compelled to ask. You don't have to answer and you probably won't based on your previous ignorance of my questions to you about your profession.

Many over the last 18 years.   Obama is the Al Sharpton of Lawyers.  No qualifications, worthless, incompetent, ignorant, and unable to perform up to speed.  That is why he went into ghetto organizing.  he could never hack it as a lawyer, on any level.   He was too busy chooming, doing coke and blow, hooking up w people at the bath house, etc.   

Would you ever hire him. 

illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive.

« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2018, 05:52:48 AM »

He didn't file for bankruptcy multiple times or brag about groping {sexually assaulting) women...  so get off that friggin Walmart store front quarter a ride high horse of yours.

Do you like admire Obuma ?
I can’t stand the Effeminate Ponce
Think he was an awful president & Joke as a world leader

Opinions vary. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:30 AM »

Obama the clown was frequently broke and in credit card debt. 
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2018, 03:54:41 PM »

Cheesy

* 1544484303327.jpg (106.99 KB, 605x598 - viewed 23 times.)

a
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #136 on: Today at 08:31:16 PM »

Joaquin Castro says brother Julián is running for president in 2020
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 12/13/18

Joaquín Castro said on Thursday that his brother, Julián Castro, would be running for president in 2020.

“I’ll speak on his behalf here, he’s going to run for president," Joaquín Castro told Stephen Colbert after the host egged Julián Castro on about announcing a potential bid for the White House.

Julián Castro smiled and pointed at his brother, but did not deny the statement.

Julián Castro, a former Housing and Urban Development Secretary, set up an exploratory committee on Wednesday to test out his possible candidacy.

"Americans are ready to climb out of this darkness. We're ready to keep our promises, and we're not going to wait. We're going to work," Castro had said in a video statement posted on a website for the committee.

"That's why I'm exploring a candidacy for president of the United States in 2020."

Julián Castro said he planned to make an official decision about running on Jan. 12.

If he were to run, Julián Castro would likely face a crowded field for the Democratic nomination. Likely contenders also include former Vice President Joe Biden, Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Tx.).

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/421344-joaquin-castro-says-his-brother-julian-is-running-for-president-in-2020
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!