Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 422080 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #1925 on: March 26, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »
Joe Biden presents a dilemma for those of us who preferred a more energetic and relevant Democratic presidential candidate. I was hoping for someone younger. So, regardless of if it's Bernie or Joe, neither is my choice. If there is a way for the Democratic party to come up with a better candidate at this point in the election, I think they should do it. No matter whether you choose Trump, Biden or Sanders, you are getting someone who is too old for the job. Yeah I know, this is age discrimination. Which is particularly funny considering my age. But than, I am not running for president....or even competing for a job.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1926 on: March 26, 2020, 02:46:20 PM »
Biden: 'I think we've had enough debates

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday said it's time for the Democratic primary to draw to a close and signaled a disinterest in participating in a final debate against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

"My focus is just dealing with this crisis right now," Biden said at a virtual press conference. "I haven't thought about any more debates. I think we've had enough debates. I think we should get on with this."

The remarks come a day after the Sanders campaign reiterated its intention to participate in the 12th debate of the primary cycle. Biden and Sanders are the only remaining candidates in the race.

"If there is a debate in April, he plans to be there," Sanders spokesman Mike Casca said.

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) originally scheduled 12 debates and 11 have taken place so far. The DNC has not responded to a request for comment about the whether the final debate is still in the works.

The coronavirus has taken Biden and Sanders off the campaign trail and several states have postponed their primary elections.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/489482-biden-i-think-weve-had-enough-debates?amp

He's not in congress...does he know it? What is he doing exactly?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1927 on: March 26, 2020, 03:48:55 PM »

He's not in congress...does he know it? What is he doing exactly?

Depends.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: March 27, 2020, 04:08:29 PM »
Joe Rogan: Joe Biden ‘Can Barely Remember What He’s Talking About,’ Donald Trump Would ‘Eat Him Alive’

During an episode of his immensely popular podcast broadcast on Thursday, comedian Joe Rogan argued that the Democratic Party’s likely presidential nominee, former Vice President Joe Biden, is in no shape to run a campaign against President Donald Trump.

Per The Hill, while speaking with fellow comedian Joey Diaz, Rogan played clips of Biden’s recent “gaffes,” suggesting that the politician is experiencing cognitive decline. “You have to be able call out s**t that’s wrong on your side,” Rogan began, playing clips of Biden struggling and stumbling over his words during recent media interviews.

“And this is one of the problems that the Democratic Party is having right now with this Joe Biden guy,” Rogan added, urging Democrats to acknowledge what he claim is the reality of the situation, or Trump will easily beat their candidate.

“You guys got to be able to call it out. You can’t let this slide, because everybody else sees it and Trump is going to eat him alive. He’s going to eat that guy alive,” the comedian said.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5966842/joe-rogan-joe-biden-barely-remember-trump/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1929 on: March 30, 2020, 03:33:47 PM »
Former EXO member Luhan trends in American politics after Joe Biden mistakenly calls COVID-19 the "Luhan virus"

During a recent live conversation with nurses, firefighters, and emergency staff on the front lines of COVID-19, Vice-President Joe Biden baffled many when he mistakenly calls Coronavirus the "Luhan virus". That sparked many debates about his mistakes which resulted in Luhan trending in American politics.

Meanwhile, EXO-Ls and other k-pop fans who came on their social media were utterly confused about why Luhan was trending "Politics" in the US. Biden's opponents, their supporters and entire social media could not let the mistake go as they searched up the name Luhan which resulted in many other hilarious mistakes on their end concerning EXO and their former member.

I am dying lol what is this dont even understand why how when is EXO and Luhan related to this? @weareoneEXO Anyway follow and stan EXO. OTP12 forever and yes Lay is still a member otp9 pic.twitter.com/zwedlnckNs
    — CheesySuhoGiveUsASign(NEED_EXO_REPACK_2020) (@EXOLsoneRock1) March 28, 2020

I was like why is Luhan trending under politics 😭😭😭 I got scared
    — Johnny Kicked Our Asses 🤪 (@e_X_oWuJohnSuh) March 28, 2020

NOOO 😭😭😭pic.twitter.com/eZMe0W9VYH
    — azie 🥢 (@drmvelvet) March 28, 2020

#Luhan Luhan is trending due to Biden referencing #COVID19 as the Luhan Virus ( meant Wuhan)?@JoeBiden Lu Han: 29-year-old former member of the boy band #Exo, known for hits like "Monster" and "Ko Ko Bop."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/former-exo-member-luhan-trends-in-american-politics-after-joe-biden-mistakenly-calls-covid-19-the-luhan-virus

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1930 on: April 02, 2020, 09:20:32 AM »
Democratic National Convention postponed until August due to coronavirus pandemic
https://www.tmj4.com/news/coronavirus/democratic-national-convention-postponed-until-august-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic ^ | 11:02 AM, Apr 02, 2020
Posted on 4/2/2020, 12:09:19 PM by Ronaldus Magnus

MILWAUKEE -- The 2020 Democratic National Convention has officially been postponed until August due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Democratic Party announced Thursday.

The convention was originally scheduled for July 13-17. It will now be held the week of August 17.

“In our current climate of uncertainty, we believe the smartest approach is to take additional time to monitor how this situation unfolds so we can best position our party for a safe and successful convention," said Joe Solmonese, CEO of the Democratic National Convention Committee. "During this critical time, when the scope and scale of the pandemic and its impact remain unknown, we will continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice of health care professionals and emergency responders."

The move came following recent calls from major political players, including Democratic frontrunner for president Joe Biden, to postpone the convention.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: April 02, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
Democratic National Convention postponed until August due to coronavirus pandemic
https://www.tmj4.com/news/coronavirus/democratic-national-convention-postponed-until-august-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic ^ | 11:02 AM, Apr 02, 2020
Posted on 4/2/2020, 12:09:19 PM by Ronaldus Magnus

MILWAUKEE -- The 2020 Democratic National Convention has officially been postponed until August due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Democratic Party announced Thursday.

The convention was originally scheduled for July 13-17. It will now be held the week of August 17.

“In our current climate of uncertainty, we believe the smartest approach is to take additional time to monitor how this situation unfolds so we can best position our party for a safe and successful convention," said Joe Solmonese, CEO of the Democratic National Convention Committee. "During this critical time, when the scope and scale of the pandemic and its impact remain unknown, we will continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice of health care professionals and emergency responders."

The move came following recent calls from major political players, including Democratic frontrunner for president Joe Biden, to postpone the convention.

So April, May, June, July...4 more months of cognitive decline for an old man who is already clearly going downhill very fast.

This should be very interesting.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: April 04, 2020, 06:17:19 AM »
Comedian Joe Rogan: I'd Vote for Trump over Biden

Comedian and podcast host Joe Rogan said Friday that he would rather vote for President Donald Trump over former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democrat nominee, in a hypothetical general election match-up.

Rogan made the remark when his wide-ranging conversation with Eric Weinstein, managing director of Thiel Capital and host of the podcast The Portal, took a turn into the current state of 2020 politics.

A partial transcript is as follows:

ERIC WEINSTEIN: I think that in general people, when they are given no choice at all, express themselves moronically.

JOE ROGAN: When they are given no choice at all — How so?

WEINSTEIN: I want a choice of an actual president that’s viable. I don’t have one. Now you’re going to ask me which of the none-viable people do you like best?

ROGAN: This is the real issue with the Democratic Party. They’ve essentially made us all morons with this Joe Biden thing.

WEINSTEIN: Can you imagine?

ROGAN: I can’t vote for that guy.

WEINSTEIN: I can’t vote for him, I can’t vote for Trump.

ROGAN: I’d rather vote for Trump than [Biden]. I don’t think he can handle anything. You’re relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the fuck he’ll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being President of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn’t seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older.

Rogan’s comments come after he called Biden “very old” and mocked his frequent verbal flubs as “not a normal way to communicate unless he’s high as f*ck.” In the same podcast interview, Rogan predicted that President Trump is “going to eat him alive” in the 2020 election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/03/comedian-podcast-hostjoe-rogan-id-vote-for-trump-over-biden/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1933 on: April 04, 2020, 07:17:24 AM »
So April, May, June, July...4 more months of cognitive decline for an old man who is already clearly going downhill very fast.

This should be very interesting.

Should give them plenty of time to figure out a way to get Cuomo installed as the candidate.

Where’s Bernie?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: April 04, 2020, 02:37:05 PM »
Should give them plenty of time to figure out a way to get Cuomo installed as the candidate.

Where’s Bernie?

Cuomo said he doesn't want the position but we'll see what happens.

Bernie simply has zero fight within him. Zero guts. Zero courage.

Even if Biden were to check out with a major stroke or aneurysm, I doubt Bernie would even step up to take the mantle.

He is simply kicking back and lining his pockets at this stage.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: April 04, 2020, 02:37:52 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: April 05, 2020, 08:03:56 AM »
Cuomo said he doesn't want the position but we'll see what happens.

Bernie simply has zero fight within him. Zero guts. Zero courage.

Even if Biden were to check out with a major stroke or aneurysm, I doubt Bernie would even step up to take the mantle.

He is simply kicking back and lining his pockets at this stage.

Biden should court Tulsi if he wants a chance.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1937 on: April 05, 2020, 08:33:19 AM »
Biden should court Tulsi if he wants a chance.

Someone polling <1% gives him a chance?
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: April 05, 2020, 11:19:32 AM »
Someone polling <1% gives him a chance?

He said he was going to pick a female running mate. She was the most level headed/conservative of the bunch. He might be able to sell himself as more “middle of the road” with her. I doubt he’d do it, but could you imagine the trouncing he’d get it he took on Warren as VP running mate?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1939 on: April 05, 2020, 12:10:57 PM »
Man, can't wait for Gov Cuomo to take the nomination at the Dem Convention...what could go wrong?

;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1940 on: April 08, 2020, 08:36:47 AM »
It's over!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1941 on: April 08, 2020, 08:57:02 AM »
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: April 08, 2020, 09:01:47 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: April 08, 2020, 09:17:47 AM »
Am I missing something?

Biden had 1215 delegates to Bernie's 909, out of 4765 total.....

That means more than half are still in play, there were more than enough left for it to be possible for Bernie to overtake Biden.

???

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: April 08, 2020, 09:19:42 AM »
Also...

I'm thinking Biden gets replaced for "health reasons" by whomever the DNC chooses.

At that point "your" choice was now chosen for you..lol

Screw voting.... and TPTB will tell you "here's your potus".. not shy any more about you not having a choice and pretty much telling you that to your face

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1945 on: April 08, 2020, 09:35:29 AM »
Also...

I'm thinking Biden gets replaced for "health reasons" by whomever the DNC chooses.

At that point "your" choice was now chosen for you..lol

Screw voting.... and TPTB will tell you "here's your potus".. not shy any more about you not having a choice and pretty much telling you that to your face

This has been Hillary's nomination all along!!!!  :-*
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1946 on: April 08, 2020, 09:44:24 AM »
F bernie - loser marxist fraud

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1947 on: April 08, 2020, 01:58:38 PM »
F bernie - loser marxist fraud

another cockroach is gone  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1948 on: April 08, 2020, 06:47:45 PM »
Poor Bernie.  Foiled by the establishment again. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1949 on: April 08, 2020, 06:53:42 PM »
People vote the top of the ticket but she would be a horrible selection.  Actually, I doubt he's going to pick anyone good anyway.  He's a mess.

Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris
By Gregg Re | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-virtual-town-hall-presumptive-nominee-coming-for-kamala-harris