Author Topic: Obama orders sanctions against Russia, expels operatives, in response to hacking  (Read 9899 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Trump is getting destroyed by SJWs on social media for this tweet:

WOW!
I was afraid Mr. Trump has been told not to comment on this. But he really seems to be too independent. Mad respect for Trump.

There is no denying world will take totally new swing if Putin and Trump are able to work together at least on some common understanding. Bring on the 2017

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

obsidian

• Getbig V

Perfect!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Hey are bitter that fagama looks like a limp dick

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Trump could tweet GMO foods are safe after buying Monsanto stock, and you fucking cucks will suddenly say, "Oh, I agree!  Make that TWO servings, James!"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Trump could tweet GMO foods are safe after buying Monsanto stock, and you fucking cucks will suddenly say, "Oh, I agree!  Make that TWO servings, James!"

Welcome to the past 8 years.
a

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Welcome to the past 8 years.

What the hell planet do you live on man?  I'm serious.  You Trump guys are like... WTF?  Do you just hate this guy that much or do you REALLY feel this way, like, honestly at your core?

I'm being serious.  Legit question.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Amazing how you guys support a communist regime just because your man child leader does.  What a bunch of traitor fucking cucks!

its sickening to actually call them fellow Americans. These men arent patriots. I dont know what to call them... Its sickening tho. Sad day

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

if Trump
was black
he would have
your support
racists

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
What the hell planet do you live on man?  I'm serious.  You Trump guys are like... WTF?  Do you just hate this guy that much or do you REALLY feel this way, like, honestly at your core?

Trump promised the moon and his supporters bought it. When this doesn't come to fruition, the same people who loved him will hate him more vehemently than those who didn't vote for him. Even before he's sworn in, he continues with his "smoke and mirrors" tactics. This is only going to work for so long. How long? Who can tell? His flock seem to be the most gullible of people.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The Russian hacking in question didn't happen "years ago" it happened this year. It's difficult to take action against the Russians before they've supposedly committed the offense.

Russian hacking was suspected months before the election, so this is hardly a last ditch effort. Besides that, even if there is absolute proof the Russians hacked the DNC at this point discovering it would not change the anything, unless of course it could be proved that Trump was in collusion with Russia (Putin).

And it was no big deal, as long as the Dems through Hilary was going to crush Trump. Now all the sudden the sky is falling.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Trump promised the moon and his supporters bought it. When this doesn't come to fruition, the same people who loved him will hate him more vehemently than those who didn't vote for him. Even before he's sworn in, he continues with his "smoke and mirrors" tactics. This is only going to work for so long. How long? Who can tell? His flock seem to be the most gullible of people.

Agreed.  This year marks the era of the swarm of stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
its sickening to actually call them fellow Americans. These men arent patriots. I dont know what to call them... Its sickening tho. Sad day

Why should we buy into this fake news w Russia that faggetbama is selling ?

mass243

• Getbig V

No one seems to believe the hacking shit anyway. Few fanatics and of course the establishment who need their boogeyman

mazrim

• Getbig V
Trump could tweet GMO foods are safe after buying Monsanto stock, and you fucking cucks will suddenly say, "Oh, I agree!  Make that TWO servings, James!"
This is fake news you idiot!

mazrim

• Getbig V

This is also fake news you idiot!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

How patriotic was Benghazi?

Four Americans dead and Hillary Clintons response was, "what does it matter"?

The two pieces of shit currently occupying the White House hate American, whites, and hard working Americans, we get that. A few more days, a good fumigation, and then a hard working successful white man will clean up the black mans mess AGAIN.

mazrim

• Getbig V
unless of course it could be proved that Trump was in collusion with Russia (Putin).
Doublestandard democratic lover. Means nothing to you when it is proven Hillary's collusion.

mass243

• Getbig V
One of the hacker spy intelligence operatives expelled was a chef of the consulate  ;D

I wonder if he was as well disguised as the American agent Ryan Fogle Russia snapped some time back - he had Trump wig:

bike nut

• Getbig V
Doublestandard democratic lover. Means nothing to you when it is proven Hillary's collusion.

The Clintons stole hundreds of millions of dollars of charitable donations for personal use, but Democrats are okay with that because Obama has taught the Snowflake generation his end always justifies his means.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Clintons stole hundreds of millions of dollars of charitable donations for personal use, but Democrats are okay with that because Obama has taught the Snowflake generation his end always justifies his means.
If this were the case, they would have been prosecuted......HOWEVER Trump REALLY WAS profiting from HIS foundation......

mass243

• Getbig V

Rolling Stone magazine is the latest to put the accusations in doubt. Great read and provides reasoning why we should be skeptical about the official line of Washington.

Something About This Russia Story Stinks

Nearly a decade and a half after the Iraq-WMD faceplant, the American press is again asked to co-sign a dubious intelligence assessment

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/something-about-this-russia-story-stinks-w458439

bike nut

• Getbig V
If this were the case, they would have been prosecuted......HOWEVER Trump REALLY WAS profiting from HIS foundation......

They will be prosecuted.

And convicted.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Oh, the Clintons did much, much worse than that.