Author Topic: Britain, edging towards Trump, scolds Kerry over Israel  (Read 786 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Britain, edging towards Trump, scolds Kerry over Israel
« on: December 30, 2016, 09:26:09 AM »
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain scolded U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry for describing the Israeli government as the most right-wing in Israeli history, a move that aligns Prime Minister Theresa May more closely with President-elect Donald Trump.

After U.S. President Barack Obama enraged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by refusing to veto a UN Security Council resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building, Kerry's public rebuke of Israel has unsettled some allies such as Britain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-scolds-kerry-comments-israeli-government-081447109.html

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Britain, edging towards Trump, scolds Kerry over Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 09:28:32 AM »
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain scolded U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry for describing the Israeli government as the most right-wing in Israeli history, a move that aligns Prime Minister Theresa May more closely with President-elect Donald Trump.

After U.S. President Barack Obama enraged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by refusing to veto a UN Security Council resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building, Kerry's public rebuke of Israel has unsettled some allies such as Britain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-scolds-kerry-comments-israeli-government-081447109.html

MEANWHILE......Britain ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THE U.N. RESOLUTION......so exactly what is the point of your post????????????

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 09:35:27 AM »
MEANWHILE......Britain ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THE U.N. RESOLUTION......so exactly what is the point of your post????????????

The point of my post?  What's the matter?  Is you butt hurt or something?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 07:47:32 AM »
The point of my post?  What's the matter?  Is you butt hurt or something?

No..obviously you are....you resort to insults instead of answering my direct question

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:07:11 AM »
No..obviously you are....you resort to insults instead of answering my direct question

I just don't understand why you got so defensive about me posting this article.