Author Topic: Why did Josh's POF thread get pulled?  (Read 12397 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Why did Josh's POF thread get pulled?
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2017, 08:40:41 AM »
From what I understand and this comes indirectly from the top, it was another member who was directly involved with an argument with Josh  who got the thread pulled and Josh banned.

That is the info I got, and I won't mention the name because he is just as big an attention whore as the other person being blamed by you guys, who I won't give any more attention to by name at least for now

This is what happens to anyone who dares to enter the "Rainbowdome"!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
This is what happens to anyone who dares to enter the "Rainbowdome"!
Do you have something to say to me?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2017, 08:45:12 AM »
Do you have something to say to me?

I actually have zero to say to you. Funny how you would think that when I mention the word Rainbow though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2017, 08:50:02 AM »
I actually have zero to say to you. Funny how you would think that when I mention the word Rainbow though.
You did create this thread accusing me of whining to the mods, didn't you? Now that it has been proven to be false, a real man would admit his mistake. I am not a rat. I may send PMs to people, but I never PM mods to remove a thread. Thats not my job.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »
shizzo did pm the mods

calvin is trolling
T

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2017, 08:52:53 AM »
shizzo did pm the mods

calvin is trolling

I know he did. Like I would ever say sorry to his fat ass anyway. I would just say that to his parents.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2017, 09:03:32 AM »
You did create this thread accusing me of whining to the mods, didn't you? Now that it has been proven to be false,a real man would admit his mistake. I am not a rat. I may send PMs to people, but I never PM mods to remove a thread. Thats not my job.

Like you do when you accuse me and be there of being gimicks but offer no evidence and ignore the challenge to delete your account if we prove otherwise?

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite on here.

You have no buisness saying what a 'real man' is, you begged another forum member for money,that rules you out of being a 'real man' ever you fucking parasite

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2017, 09:06:35 AM »
Like you do when you accuse me and be there of being gimicks but offer no evidence and ignore the challenge to delete your account if we prove otherwise?

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite on here.

You have no buisness saying what a 'real man' is, you begged another forum member for money,that rules you out of being a 'real man' ever you fucking parasite

shizzo is pure human filth

he has the morals of a snake

no one back stabs behind the scenes like he does

T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2017, 09:13:48 AM »
shizzo is pure human filth

he has the morals of a snake

no one back stabs behind the scenes like he does

I agree
he's human garbage mate

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2017, 09:15:35 AM »
shizzo did pm the mods

calvin is trolling

You did create this thread accusing me of whining to the mods, didn't you? Now that it has been proven to be false, a real man would admit his mistake. I am not a rat. I may send PMs to people, but I never PM mods to remove a thread. Thats not my job.

Oh ok
1- You did bitch to the mods, you always bitch about shit, hell even out in the open 100% of the threads you start are either
a-bitching about the mods
b-bitching about the members
c-accusing and bitching about gimmicks
d-bitching about the board

2- Might want to think about this one chief this did not get Josh Banned

The fight between Es and Josh did,
Ever ask yourself why that POF thread stayed up so long?
The mods and the owner must give a shit about you considering it was left up for 15 hours.
it took an argument and other things between 2 other people for thatbthread to be pulled, your feelings were not even considered

3-Why are you even on GetBig?
a-you dont workout or even try to improve yourself in any way
b-you have never contributed a constructive thread in this section for as long as I remember
c-you run to other boards to talk bodybuilding when you get temp banned(ie rx and md) yet make fun of nether animals bodybuilding threads which most contribute positively to
d-you take everything literally on here, like you probably think that in real life I go "Ha Ha" like the cartoon Nelson Muntz every time he sees someone's misfortune

You are not a legend, you are disliked by everyone,

Why not take your advice from the George Michael thread and show yourself what the real Shaun is capable of in changing his life, rather than what a dipshit the so called King Shizzo can be
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
Henda, bigmc, etc.... we have obviously have not seen eye to eye on numerous things over the years. However, there is a bond between us, being Getbiggers. While most of it is undoubtedly trolling from both sides, I really get a sinister feeling at certain times from you guys.

I say let it go. As I have stated before, I am at a clear disadvantage, because I am not a member of a clique. I am like a Wolverine or a Honey Badger:

Tons of fight wrapped into a small package (no homo). While I have bravely held my own for many years, even the best grow weary under constant barrages. In the spirit of the new year, I ask for an armistice.

Less fighting and more discussion. What do you say?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2017, 09:21:53 AM »
Oh ok
1- You did bitch to the mods, you always bitch about shit, hell even out in the open 100% of the threads you start are either

The mods and the owner must give a shit about you considering it was left up for 15 hours.
it took an argument and other things between 2 other people for thatbthread to be pulled, your feelings were not even considered

b-you have never contributed a constructive thread in this section for as long as I remember
c-you run to other boards to talk bodybuilding when you get temp banned(ie rx and md) yet make fun of nether animals bodybuilding threads which most contribute positively to
d-you take everything literally on here, like you probably think that in real life I go "Ha Ha" like the cartoon Nelson Muntz every time he sees someone's misfortune

Why not take your advice from the George Michael thread and show yourself what the real Shaun is capable of in changing his life, rather than what a dipshit the so called King Shizzo can be
Get a life.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2017, 09:23:11 AM »
Oh ok

Brutal truth ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2017, 09:25:05 AM »
Henda, bigmc, etc.... we have obviously have not seen eye to eye on numerous things over the years. However, there is a bond between us, being Getbiggers. While most of it is undoubtedly trolling from both sides, I really get a sinister feeling at certain times from you guys.

I say let it go. As I have stated before, I am at a clear disadvantage, because I am not a member of a clique. I am like a Wolverine or a Honey Badger:

Tons of fight wrapped into a small package (no homo). While I have bravely held my own for many years, even the best grow weary under constant barrages. In the spirit of the new year, I ask for an armistice.

Less fighting and more discussion. What do you say?

stop posting

thanks  :)
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2017, 09:25:16 AM »
Get a life.

really, coming from you that is rich.
let me make it more clear King Shizzo

never mind people asking themselves or you asking why was the thread pulled, WHY NOT ASK WHY IT WAS LEFT UP FOR OVER 15 HOURS AND LEFT AS IS FOR THE FIRST SEVERAL PAGES IF YOU ARE SO RESPECTED HERE?

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2017, 09:25:20 AM »
I don't know about where the other information is coming from, but I have a pretty solid lead that shizzo got numerous threads deleted in the past, and possibly even the recent one. Truth be told. No trolling.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2017, 09:27:49 AM »
Damn, you guys still don't get it. After how many years?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2017, 09:29:06 AM »
I don't know about where the other information is coming from, but I have a pretty solid lead that shizzo got numerous threads deleted in the past, and possibly even the recent one. Truth be told. No trolling.

yep hes a snake behind the scenes

piece of shit
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2017, 09:30:09 AM »
yep hes a snake behind the scenes

piece of shit

Yup, exactly.

As Henda said, he keeps lying and calling everyone a gimmick, but does not provide any evidence of such gimmicks.
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »
Damn, you guys still don't get it. After how many years?

Then please explain it to us mere peasants oh wise King.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2017, 09:33:31 AM »
For someone who "didn't" pm the mods someone sure has a hard time letting it go...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:19 AM »
Then please explain it to us mere peasants oh wise King.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2017, 09:35:20 AM »
For someone who "didn't" pm the mods someone sure has a hard time letting it go...

It's already been confirmed by certain people that he constantly PMs the mods and complains about threads.

He can try and dodge it all he wants.
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2017, 09:35:40 AM »

So that is your explanation, well that spoke volumes. Thank you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2017, 09:36:45 AM »
So that is your explanation, well that spoke volumes. Thank you.
You are welcome.