Author Topic: Do you guys blast and cruise year round or come off also?  (Read 3833 times)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Do you guys blast and cruise year round or come off also?
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:50:42 PM »
What's the deal here? And if you do, how do you do it?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Do you guys blast and cruise year round or come off also?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:29:03 PM »
I come of  6 to 4 month each year, basically take the winter off... Just try and maintain my condition till I go back on again, I'm not trying to improve to get the girls in the club tho like your self tho...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 03:52:35 AM »
I stay on cause my test was low to begin with, I feel a lot better mentally on low dose test year round, bloodwork is good, HDL is slightly below reference range but LDL is low too, going to put in more cardio to get the HDL up

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 04:58:59 AM »
I stay on cause my test was low to begin with, I feel a lot better mentally on low dose test year round, bloodwork is good, HDL is slightly below reference range but LDL is low too, going to put in more cardio to get the HDL up
are your nuts completely offline and small?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 05:21:41 AM »
I do one winter blast of around 8 weeks at top dosage this year i taper up to 1g cyp 1g deca 8 weeks then I'll taper back down to around 200mgs test week and another run in the spring ill n starve my self until I'm lean as I wanna be then back to cruise 200mgs. No orals usually but I do have some var and drol that's tempting. Conditioning is good for me now at 240lbs abs show quads split with some.vascularity

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 10:09:34 PM »
Never blast anymore there's no need for it I already got to the size I wanted now just stick to 500 test e weekly year round

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 06:57:32 AM »
I've cruised on:
125 mg/wk - Libido was very good, lost a LOT of size but still looked like I worked out when I didn't , this was for about a six month experiment/period.
250 mg/wk - Libido was great, saved a lot of money on AIs, easily maintain a muscular #190 - 200 (I'm 5'11") with minimal effort both diet and lift wise.
500 mg/wk - Libido varies from good to great, easily build and/or maintain a muscular #220

My blasts tend to be tame for a getbigger, but then I'm 50 years old and with that comes caution/fear of early death, A blast for me would be anywhere from 750mg/wk - around 1200mg/wk.

Been "on" since 2010, my largest was 265-270 as a "natural" (SD, Epistane, H-drol etc) but it was a sloppy perma bulk/ "just call me a powerlifter" type look. Now I like to be around 190-220 but much lower body fat. I look like I lift "seriously" but not like I'm trying to be a "beast" per se.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
Who ever stays on year round I hope you're donating blood frequently. If not you're setting yourself up for a stroke.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
Try fish oil at 4g per day. My hdl is always good with that.
T

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 08:31:16 AM »
i take 4 months off AAS, do bloods and if all good I start again. I keep the gh year round though.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 02:28:41 PM »
Who ever stays on year round I hope you're donating blood frequently. If not you're setting yourself up for a stroke.

Naringin is also a proven RBC regulator, but yeah - definitely something that HAS to be addressed if staying on long term/ permanently .