Author Topic: Trump and the 14th  (Read 832 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Trump and the 14th
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »
I see people crying about the constitution now because they hate Trump, were they crying when the 2nd is attacked daily?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Trump and the 14th
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 10:27:30 AM »
I see people crying about the constitution now because they hate Trump, were they crying when the 2nd is attacked daily?

Nope.  Liberals only cry cuckodile tears.  Fuck their noise, my brother.

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 07:21:29 PM »

The 14th is staying where it is because moving to the U.S. temporarily to have kids is a big business. Those people spend up to $100,000 (usually less) to do it. That's all taxable because these private centers are all raking it in. Same reason nobody touches illegal agricultural workers despite everyone in DC knowing they're undocumented. Because without them, the industry would collapse. As long as it's good for the government, they turn a blind eye to blatant rule-breaking and corruption. Hey, just like the mods (Ron) here.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 09:26:10 PM »
Raising the issue to get it the the Supreme Court. Smart and possibly a bargaining chip to get the wall built.

Take away the instant $$ to come here and this nonsense will stop. It has to be the money taken away or the wall. One or the other.

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 09:55:34 PM »
Raising the issue to get it the the Supreme Court. Smart and possibly a bargaining chip to get the wall built.

Take away the instant $$ to come here and this nonsense will stop. It has to be the money taken away or the wall. One or the other.
A liberal democrat goes on a stabbing rampage at a birthing center for Chinese tourists in NJ. Nice folks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6196775/Woman-charged-knife-rampage-illegal-Chinese-maternity-center-worked.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 08:39:08 PM »
If Trumptards think the POTUS can override The Constitution by Executive Order than I'm sure they will have no problem if/when a Democratic POTUS restores voting rights to current and former felons. 

That should be a piece of cake and Trumptard shouldn't have any issue given that there is nothing in the Constitution that says felons should lose their right to vote

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 08:51:01 PM »
If Trumptards think the POTUS can override The Constitution by Executive Order than I'm sure they will have no problem if/when a Democratic POTUS restores voting rights to current and former felons.  

That should be a piece of cake and Trumptard shouldn't have any issue given that there is nothing in the Constitution that says felons should lose their right to vote

If things go as they should, we won't have a Democrat in the White House ever again. Personally, I would be fine with Trump being in power until he decides to pass it into someone more radical and patriotic who can really clean house and sweep the leftist filth into the dustpan.

See, the 14th was never meant to give citizenship to foreigners. It was purely to give it to African Americans in those states that refused to grant it to them after slavery ended. There's a grassroots movement to have it annulled by executive order or any other means including changing the constitution, but either way, it's hopefully going away.