Author Topic: 2017 LA Fit expo - Rich Piana gets cheap shotted by Macc Truck at Expo  (Read 39413 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: 2017 LA Fit expo - Rich Piana gets cheap shotted by Macc Truck at Expo
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2017, 10:45:04 AM »
Wait a sec

We have the 5 %:ers, and the Macc Trucc:ers, and now this Strength Cartel??

Expect these three rival gangs to rumble at the next fitness expo.  :)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2017, 10:46:50 AM »
do you reckon that in a few decades there will be a gang with no tattoes and they will be the shit cause everybody else has?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:27 AM »
SERMON FOLLOWS .....

Hate to get your skivvies in an uproar but I'm possibly the only one on this GetBig Board (outside of RON of course) who actually knows RICH PIANA.

I first met RICH when he was playing an ape in one of the PLANET OF THE ...... movies. ) Orville Burke was also an 'ape' ln an episode or two before RICH's 'breakthrough' performance).

AND ... I have not seen nor have I heard from RICH since he started getting popular on this here internet thing.

Nor do I know anything about this '5%' stuff nor who it is composed of.

In fact the last time I even saw RICH on this here computer was the video he made knocking BOSTIN over.

But now thanks to you GetBiggers I am getting an update.

An update that is completely different from the 'old RICH' I used to know or thought I knew.

I think it's possible that this internet social media thing and Boards such as this one ..... aides in the creation of a new and completely different individual than that so called individual actually is.

We seem to place a black, ten gallon hat on good guys who receive a bad guy reputation based on comments from hatless individuals who never ever even met that individual in that hat

The internet is great in that it allows us to be whomever we want to be.

But it also allows us to recreate others in ways that are very different than who they actually are.

Such may be the case right here, right now.

I despise a few people in this here lifting game ..... but I only dislike them because I know them  personally.

But based on my long term memory, RICH still wears a white, ten gallon hat.

CUT to : Riding off into the sunset.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2017, 11:26:41 AM »
Jack Truck has 7513 subscribers and is trying to get team 18 Wheelers off the ground. He has the personality of a grapefruit which is why he won't make any $$$. Where will the strength cartel fit in all this? LOL. Reminds me of high school.

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2017, 11:31:55 AM »
SERMON FOLLOWS .....

Hate to get your skivvies in an uproar but I'm possibly the only one on this GetBig Board (outside of RON of course) who actually knows RICH PIANA.

I first met RICH when he was playing an ape in one of the PLANET OF THE ...... movies. ) Orville Burke was also an 'ape' ln an episode or two before RICH's 'breakthrough' performance).

AND ... I have not seen nor have I heard from RICH since he started getting popular on this here internet thing.

Nor do I know anything about this '5%' stuff nor who it is composed of.

In fact the last time I even saw RICH on this here computer was the video he made knocking BOSTIN over.

But now thanks to you GetBiggers I am getting an update.

An update that is completely different from the 'old RICH' I used to know or thought I knew.

I think it's possible that this internet social media thing and Boards such as this one ..... aides in the creation of a new and completely different individual than that so called individual actually is.

We seem to place a black, ten gallon hat on good guys who receive a bad guy reputation based on comments from hatless individuals who never ever even met that individual in that hat

The internet is great in that it allows us to be whomever we want to be.

But it also allows us to recreate others in ways that are very different than who they actually are.

Such may be the case right here, right now.

I despise a few people in this here lifting game ..... but I only dislike them because I know them  personally.

But based on my long term memory, RICH still wears a white, ten gallon hat.

CUT to : Riding off into the sunset.
I sense you are overthinking it.

People base their opinions of Rich on how he behaves, if it's an act and he's really not a douche then thats not peoples fault, its his.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2017, 11:41:04 AM »
How can you tell he's on coke from this video?  What about his eye's tells you he's coked to the gills?

Look at the video. Any Coke user will spot and know the signs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2017, 12:11:10 PM »
I don't see any women there in the crowd, is that what these expos are like?

there'd be tons of them if you showed up there stud

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »
So pathetic. Bunch of roided out pussies "fighting" in front of their cameras and security.

Shit never would have went down in the streets. And if it did, they'd all beaking each other with quivering lips and shaky hands. No way any of them would fight anyone man to man. They need their phaggy little posse.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2017, 01:28:28 PM »
i dont know man.
rich kept saying he wanna fight 1 on 1 during the whole thing, he had the biggest crow, yet he didnt want any help.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »
So pathetic. Bunch of roided out pussies "fighting" in front of their cameras and security.

Shit never would have went down in the streets. And if it did, they'd all beaking each other with quivering lips and shaky hands. No way any of them would fight anyone man to man. They need their phaggy little posse.

Lucky for them (both Posses) that Halo wasn't there. He'd break them in half like a german shepherd!
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2017, 02:29:24 PM »
Lucky for them (both Posses) that Halo wasn't there. He'd break them in half like a german shepherd!
they were only fighting because they were jealous of halo

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »

Baby mama would have done the most damage.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2017, 02:39:55 PM »

Yeh
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
200lbs of African fury.....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2017, 02:41:42 PM »
they were only fighting because they were jealous of halo

Yeh

200 lbs Negresse Monster Ass + Orange-shaped head Fury of Peas
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2017, 03:01:51 PM »
didnt expos used to be about a few bodybuilders and a shitload of boothgirls?

now there's hardly any girls just a lot of guys? why would you wanna meet 20-30 guys with face tattoos?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »
didnt expos used to be about a few bodybuilders and a shitload of boothgirls?

now there's hardly any girls just a lot of guys? why would you wanna meet 20-30 guys with face tattoos?

I bet the room smells of armpits and arses

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2017, 04:27:56 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2017, 04:44:10 PM »
Someone should of told that dude alex it was fake and set up, cus he was laying on the ground longer then apolo creed in rocky 4

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2017, 04:50:54 PM »
w

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2017, 04:51:08 PM »
Only tattoos are allowed inside Fit Expos.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2017, 04:54:12 PM »
These homos trying hard to recreate the expo magic that  was derek anthony loogi vs vince goodrum's face

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Rich Piana gets cheap shotted by Macc Truck at Expo
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2017, 05:06:45 PM »
Here goes my schedule. I wake up at around 4am. I go to the gym and get back home and have breakfast with my family before work and school. I work 8-4:30. Come home and spend time with my kids. Have dinner, help with homework and then I try and stay up and spend quality time with my wife, which usually starts at 8:30pm. I have a 2800sqft home which my wife and I take care of, no maid. I have 4 acres of land which I take care of. Two huge gardens on the property and numerous shrubs that of course need watering, fertilizing and pruning.
My children are in numerous activities. Choir, cheer, dance, bible study and book club. I enjoy being there for my kids cheering them on, supporting them and watching them progress.
Do you see how working out when you are father takes a backseat to everything else? When talking teens/twenty somthings at the gym I always say, "A life for a life", my life I have given up for theirs and I have no problem with it. Why? Because I love watching my children. I love knowing that what I'm doing for them will make their lives easier and in turn will produce a person who is productive for society.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If true, you sound like a good family man. Kudos for stepping up and being a good parent.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2017, 05:44:50 PM »
SCHNAUZER, I usually think I know everything but sometimes I find out how stupid I really am/is/are .....

Thanks for posting Piana's ape mask as I am a movie fan and always thought that each ape face  in each ape movie was  was a result of hours of make up and not simply a mask that could be pulled over the ape extras' head.

But I was on set watching some of Rick Baker's crew do some damn detailed ape makeup applications which I believe was for those 'apes' who had up-close camera scenes, principal roles, or speaking parts.

Orville Burke (deceased IFBB pro) was one of the extras who sat in a make up chair for two to three hours while every part of lan ape face was individually applied .

I now assume that the 'masked apes'  were used exclusively in background shots.

Just saying this because of Rich's and Orville's involvement.

I was invited to be in the very first POTA .... but I was involved in some over-seas adventure while it was being shot.

But various family members have continued to work within that Hollywood series over the past few years.

Some even started out as little monkeys.