Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Is Tren A Waste to Use on a Bulk?
(1/5) > >>
NickEdge779:
I've never used tren before. But since it's the highest Androgenic Anabolic rating of basically anything, you would think that it would be incredible for bulking, but you rarely see people using it for a bulk. Just a recomp or a cut. I know it can fuk up your appetite so I would assume that's why few people can bulk with it.
TheFranchise:
I've always enjoyed Tren E at higher dosages and think it would be useful for cutting as well.

As for the reasoning for Tren A, People use it for a cut due to the short ester and that gh15 talked about it.

youandme:
Makes me hungry.  It's good for both.  I get too much anxiety and sleep issues when on tren e. 
Best Bulk is Tren Anadrol Test

Strongest tren I've ever ran was back in 06, some ugl.  It was unreal.  Back then the UGL scene was quality after the fall of QV, Denkall, etc. Today, teeny boppers are brewing shit or raving about how great some tren is and don't even know what they are talking about.  Rant over.
aintitgrand:

--- Quote from: youandme on January 13, 2017, 09:41:15 AM ---Makes me hungry.  It's good for both.  I get too much anxiety and sleep issues when on tren e. 
Best Bulk is Tren Anadrol Test

Strongest tren I've ever ran was back in 06, some ugl.  It was unreal.  Back then the UGL scene was quality after the fall of QV, Denkall, etc. Today, teeny boppers are brewing shit or raving about how great some tren is and don't even know what they are talking about.  Rant over.

--- End quote ---

Haha, that's my exact cycle starting on Monday!
canberk1188:
If you eat 5000 kcals ıt is a superb . If you eat low very useless in bulk.  SO EAT VERY BİG you can use it EAT LOW : NO SİZE
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version