Author Topic: Time for Trump to throw Christopher Wray under the bus  (Read 781 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Time for Trump to throw Christopher Wray under the bus
« on: January 31, 2018, 04:26:05 PM »
“The F.B.I. was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it,” the bureau said in a statement, referring to the House Intelligence Committee. “As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

The high-profile comment by the F.B.I. thrust Christopher A. Wray, the bureau’s director, into a confrontation with the president, who abruptly fired his predecessor, James B. Comey. Mr. Wray had pleaded in recent days at the White House to keep the document private

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/us/politics/fbi-director-republicans-secret-memo.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Time for Trump to throw Christopher Wray under the bus
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »
Lol @ the agencies bitching are the ones that Congress are actively trying to "oversee"
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 05:45:37 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/us/politics/fbi-director-republicans-secret-memo.html

Lmao 😂 😂😂😂😂

It’s going to get released tonight or tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »
Lmao 😂 😂😂😂😂

It’s going to get released tonight or tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

works for me

It will be fun to watch Trump own choice for head of the FBI to contradict him in public and also fun to watch the lies and omissions in the memo get dissected in the media only making Trump and Trumptards look even worse than they already do

Keep in mind the only reason we even have a Special Counsel is because Trumptard was a moron and fired Comey

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 01:08:12 PM »
works for me

It will be fun to watch Trump own choice for head of the FBI to contradict him in public and also fun to watch the lies and omissions in the memo get dissected in the media only making Trump and Trumptards look even worse than they already do

Keep in mind the only reason we even have a Special Counsel is because Trumptard was a moron and fired Comey

And in the meantime I’m enjoying watching the left shit their pants and pants suits with Pelosi begging for this thing to not be released.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 01:26:52 PM »
And in the meantime I’m enjoying watching the left shit their pants and pants suits with Pelosi begging for this thing to not be released.

you mean saying the memo is political fodder not based in fact or the very least misleading, with conclusions not supported by the evidence... wait until the information showing it to be fake/false/misleading is released with it.. is begging? hmmm Seems like a reasonable request to me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »
you mean saying the memo is political fodder not based in fact or the very least misleading, with conclusions not supported by the evidence... wait until the information showing it to be fake/false/misleading is released with it.. is begging? hmmm Seems like a reasonable request to me

You reading cnn again?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 01:38:57 PM »
You reading cnn again?

No, just stating what the democrats position on this is. True or not.. they are not begging they are concerned that one party is telling their "side" of their "Facts" without giving the other party the same chance. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »
No, just stating what the democrats position on this is. True or not.. they are not begging they are concerned that one party is telling their "side" of their "Facts" without giving the other party the same chance. 

which is also the stated position of the Trump appointed head of the FBI

“The F.B.I. was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it,” the bureau said in a statement, referring to the House Intelligence Committee. “As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »

Facts are facts, if the information in the memo is accurate and shows misconduct\sedition people need to be held accountable. The SPIN has already started. I don't know why I even bother, nothing will come of this even if we find that treason is committed, 3/4 of the country doesn't give a shit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 01:50:11 PM »
which is also the stated position of the Trump appointed head of the FBI

The elected officials are being told by non-elected officials that they can't release a memo that could prove damaging to some of the non-elected officials? Is that about right?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 01:50:40 PM »
Facts are facts, if the information in the memo is accurate and shows misconduct\sedition people need to be held accountable. The SPIN has already started. I don't know why I even bother, nothing will come of this even if we find that treason is committed, 3/4 of the country doesn't give a shit.

you're probably right. It's painful for me watching both parties play politics and act like grade schoolers. We need to scrape this group and start over

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »
The elected officials are being told by non-elected officials that they can't release a memo that could prove damaging to some of the non-elected officials? Is that about right?

nope, that's about wrong

the "non-elected" official (Trump appointed head of the FBI) has said the memo contains "material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

that's all he is saying

not sure why that would be hard to understand

I say release it so that we can all see what Wray is talking about

Same goes for the Dem memo

release that too

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »

The Dems are in complete disarray right. You have everyone from Pelosi to Schumer to Schiff begging for this to not be released. Lots of sleepless nights and drinking until this is released. It’s not the nail in the coffin but it’s gett closer

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 09:26:52 PM »
The Dems are in complete disarray right. You have everyone from Pelosi to Schumer to Schiff begging for this to not be released. Lots of sleepless nights and drinking until this is released. It’s not the nail in the coffin but it’s gett closer

I had to show this to some friends.. we shared a laugh