Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Starting TRT
(1/7) > >>
Pneumothorax:
So starting TRT, mid 30s.  Test has gone from 300 when I tested in 2012 and primary care doc told me don't worry about it, to 215 and 235 in the last month.  Free test is consistently in the 80s.  So I started at a male wellness clinic and the Doc there started me on Test cyp 130 every week and HCG 250 units 1 time a week, but I have to try to bill insurance myself and I have to come in weekly until we get the dosage correct and then maybe do an implant.  New primary doc is offering test cyp 200mg bi weekly, but seems like he's pretty ignorant about TRT, like when I asked what test level he is shooting for he said "Well anything as long as it's in the normal range".  Primary doc also doesn't offer any HCG, haven't asked about anti estrogen but I'm assuming he would probably not give that either. 

I guess my main thing at this point is the cost, I have to try to bill insurance myself for the male wellness clinic or pay $35-50 per week for the test shot and $9 for the HCG.  Primary doc may be able to bill for me but the staff is retarded and doesn't know if it's covered until they try to bill. 

My question, is the HCG shot really necessary or beneficial? Is being able to get an anti estrogen prescribed worth it or are they easy enough to get black market if my primary Doc won't give it?
equipoise:

--- Quote from: Pneumothorax on January 14, 2017, 02:00:54 AM ---So starting TRT, mid 30s.  Test has gone from 300 when I tested in 2012 and primary care doc told me don't worry about it, to 215 and 235 in the last month.  Free test is consistently in the 80s.  So I started at a male wellness clinic and the Doc there started me on Test cyp 130 every week and HCG 250 units 1 time a week, but I have to try to bill insurance myself and I have to come in weekly until we get the dosage correct and then maybe do an implant.  New primary doc is offering test cyp 200mg bi weekly, but seems like he's pretty ignorant about TRT, like when I asked what test level he is shooting for he said "Well anything as long as it's in the normal range".  Primary doc also doesn't offer any HCG, haven't asked about anti estrogen but I'm assuming he would probably not give that either.  

I guess my main thing at this point is the cost, I have to try to bill insurance myself for the male wellness clinic or pay $35-50 per week for the test shot and $9 for the HCG.  Primary doc may be able to bill for me but the staff is retarded and doesn't know if it's covered until they try to bill.  

My question, is the HCG shot really necessary or beneficial? Is being able to get an anti estrogen prescribed worth it or are they easy enough to get black market if my primary Doc won't give it?

--- End quote ---

If cash is short you can skip the HCG for a while, not gonna die, but generally I feel a lot better with HCG, read a few articles about how the testes produce other hormones other than test that are good for health.

You can buy generic AI from tons of online sites, a lot of pharmacies in the world like turkey india etc. they sell this stuff OTC, PM me and I can give info if you need
Pneumothorax:
Thanks for the advice.  I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the male wellness clinic for now and see what happens.  I do like the HCG shot, I've gotten it twice now and it really does improve my mood and motivation.
theworm:
Vial of 10 cc test without insurance is 85 bucks
StackedDec:
Worm you mean 25 bucks lol

Seriously though last sale I got 3 vials for 21 each plus shipping, it was 85 for 3 10ml vials of 250mg/ml enanth
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version