Author Topic: Clever Dindu's try to rob a gun store...  (Read 9122 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Clever Dindu's try to rob a gun store...
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 09:32:31 AM »
Dat dere dindu done died doin' nuffin.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 09:39:28 AM »
.45 acp knockdown power.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 09:42:27 AM »
Nothing better than a 1911 and an operator who knows how to use it.  I love happy endings.   :D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 09:43:38 AM »
Fortunately, no one of any value to humanity died.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 09:46:58 AM »
How did the DINDU term come about? And when was it first used?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 09:50:56 AM »
Gun control would have prevented this.

Gun control = Being able to hit your target

We need more gun control.  The old man in the video has plenty of gun control.   :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 09:52:45 AM »
Gun control = Being able to hit your target

We need more gun control.  The old man in the video has plenty of gun control.   :D

Dunno, looks like his second round went through the gun case.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 09:54:37 AM »
Dunno, looks like his second round went through the gun case.
He didn't need a second round...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 09:59:17 AM »
How did the DINDU term come about? And when was it first used?

It was from a youtube video comment section a few years ago. It's not a original term from getbig.

A video was posted here, and Joon (I believe) spotted the term in that particular youtube video's comment section. He drew attention to it; and other getbig members started to use it on a regular basis.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 10:01:27 AM »

In one of these never bring a pellet gun to a 9mm fight.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 10:09:43 AM »
Hoped to see a "It's got a good spread" shotgun  :-)

Criminals were probably listening to the nra and figured they needed MORE GUNS    ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 10:21:00 AM »
The mental math that goes into the decision to rob a gun store is astoundingly stupid. The majority of the value is in the serial numbered weapons. And then there is the means, motive and opportunity to return fire from the owners...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 10:32:20 AM »
The mental math that goes into the decision to rob a gun store is astoundingly stupid. The majority of the value is in the serial numbered weapons. And then there is the means, motive and opportunity to return fire from the owners...

How high did these clowns get before they came up with the fool proof plan?

I imagine they were watching Fast and the Furious 5 when they rob the police station and a light bulb goes on and they begin hatching their scheme to pillage a gun shop....

What could go wrong?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 10:38:27 AM »
How high did these clowns get before they came up with the fool proof plan?

I imagine they were watching Fast and the Furious 5 when they rob the police station and a light bulb goes on and they begin hatching their scheme to pillage a gun shop....

What could go wrong?

I bet that the robber was a crack head. A local drug dealer who wanted a few really expensive guns probably promised the crack head several hundred dollars if he could get his hands on the pricey weaponry.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 10:58:43 AM »
ROYALTY, Thanks!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 12:24:56 PM »
Another oldie but gooody.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 12:50:54 PM »
Nobody fucks with ol' Jimmy Groover...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »

The problem the robbers made was that they pulled their guns too early.   They weren't in proper position prior to drawing their weapons.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »
x2. Less guns on the street, less chance of guns in potential criminals hands. Thank you, you get it.

Lets hope Trump does something about gun control.

I think there should be some restriction on guns--perhaps allowing people the capacity to only own ONE gun with no more than 4 rounds. This should at least halt criminality to a certain extent.

I'm all for background checks, etc. But the criminals (most of them) dont get them legally. Only responsible gun owners would be penalized.
Only way to be even, is everyone carry. Bad guys would think twice knowing someone might be armed. Chicago has strict gun laws, the bad guys can rob/shoot everyone at will, cause they know most aren't carrying.
Here in NH, very few gun crimes like Chicago. Lots of people carry here, and are responsible... Wife and I went to the range this AM, went thru 500 rounds of ammo with the AR-15 and M&P, and Glock 19.
Lots of fun, and no gun crimes committed. I know SF1900 busts my nuts a bit, and I can take it, I like  the guy. BUt taking guns out of good peoples hands, is a bad idea. Criminal thug Nigs and M&M Wigger wannabees, will always get them on black market... Just dont be a gun dink, (I hate the hardcore redneck gun fanatics), be responsible, have fun, protect family... Very simple...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2017, 01:26:34 PM »
x2. Less guns on the street, less chance of guns in potential criminals hands. Thank you, you get it.

I think there should be some restriction on guns--perhaps allowing people the capacity to only own ONE gun with no more than 4 rounds. This should at least halt criminality to a certain extent.

Since a lot of guns are stolen from police, I will be fine with my 4 shot gun just after the police take on their 4-shot gun as their standard sidearm. No sooner. If it's that much safer, the police should be the beneficiaries of that awesome safety. Same goes with the "smart" gun: I will consider it right after a major metro area arms its officers with smart guns, not a minute sooner.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2017, 01:40:03 PM »
Nobody fucks with ol' Jimmy Groover...

face says it all.

do
not
fuck
with
me

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2017, 01:41:57 PM »
All I need is my Browning Baby.   8)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2017, 01:44:35 PM »

Guns don't commit crimes. Criminals commit crimes, sometimes using guns. That no reason for law abiding citizens to be disarmed. In fact it is more of a reason that law abiding citizens should be armed, to protect themselves, and others, from armed criminals.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
All I need is my Browning Baby.   8)

Nice CCW piece... Very nice...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2017, 02:02:53 PM »
I'm all for background checks, etc. But the criminals (most of them) dont get them legally. Only responsible gun owners would be penalized.
Only way to be even, is everyone carry. Bad guys would think twice knowing someone might be armed. Chicago has strict gun laws, the bad guys can rob/shoot everyone at will, cause they know most aren't carrying.
Here in NH, very few gun crimes like Chicago. Lots of people carry here, and are responsible... Wife and I went to the range this AM, went thru 500 rounds of ammo with the AR-15 and M&P, and Glock 19.
Lots of fun, and no gun crimes committed. I know SF1900 busts my nuts a bit, and I can take it, I like  the guy. BUt taking guns out of good peoples hands, is a bad idea. Criminal thug Nigs and M&M Wigger wannabees, will always get them on black market... Just dont be a gun dink, (I hate the hardcore redneck gun fanatics), be responsible, have fun, protect family... Very simple...

Calm down, broskie. I thought my trolling was obvious.  ;) ;)

I'm even thinking about buying one gun for home protection in the future (not too sure when). Just something I'm thinking about.

I go target and skeet shooting with my friend quite often.
X