Author Topic: MENT (Trestolone)  (Read 16537 times)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Re: MENT (Trestolone)
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 01:27:42 PM »
You are just a kid who is obviously still learning his way. I don't blame you because it is a course that all of us have to take. Its your arrogance, and lack of respect that shows who you really are.

Your 3rd favorite hole is the Vagina? Fucking Virgin talk.. You're first must be the Asshole obviously for even coming up with a comment like that.

Go on and continue with your MENT, and keep blowing up 1kg every 5days because you are probably still researching the whole purpose of A.I's and continue shooting up the rest of your ridiculous gear in a insulin syringe.. You made yourself look stupid as fuck, and the only ammo you have are throwing homosexual comments.

Case Closed.

Hahaha funny you mention arrogance...

Maybe try it from a different lab and base your opinion on that...

Case reopened

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 05:41:09 AM »
Started MENT on Saturday will keep the forum updated.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 01:35:24 PM »
MENT is liquid prohormone garbage, and its not praised in the real bodybuilding world at all.

I'm seriously thinking about trying it so I can show others how much better TREN A & NPP are VS MENT

I personally believe MENT is used only by people who have problems finding legit products

everyone ive seen who glorifies MENT looks like shit

theres a reason why MENT is LEGAL TO SELL in the UNITED STATES

IT DOESNT CARRY TREN OR NANDROLONE PROPERTIES

DECA ISNT A STEROID ITS AN ESTER WHICH TAKES IN ANYWHERE FROM 4-6WEEKS TO KICK IN

NOT EVEN NPP ARMOTIZES BAD ENOUGH AS MENT AND THATS A SHORT ESTER.. SAME FOR TREN A

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE PUTTING INTO THEIR BODIES?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2017, 06:05:38 AM »
MENT is not a prohormone its a legit anabolic steroid. Its legal as a research chemical.
Legit MENT is extremely potent and has a ton of side effects.
Obviously the companies selling it are going to tell you its the best thing etc... but looking at the research its fucking potent.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »
Is many legal in the united states to
Buy? If so does anybody have a link to a supplement company that you can order from? Only
If it's legal though I'll
Order a vial and shoot it see what it does

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 06:34:46 PM »
Been on about a week and a half now...no weight gain surprisingly but seems to have a recomping effect.

Trying to eat as much as I can but MENT seems to blunt appetite? Perhaps this compound is better suited for cutting

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 06:42:47 AM »
How does this affect bloodwork? I've heard it's like a wet tren which might mean that it's equally bad on bloods too

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2017, 11:50:26 AM »
I've used Ment at 100mgs EOD. Ment is easily the strongest compound I've ever used, but the water retention was straight up unholy. I remember one morning I woke up 12lbs heavier. My god it felt awful. It felt like my whole body was swollen, was just the most uncomfortable feeling. I'm not a fan of it simply because so much aromatase inhibitor is needed to control that shit and I simply do not want to have to take that much. I hate AI's personally and use as minimal as possible.

The one benefit I saw is it got me so damn strong, probably because of all that extra water so I can see it working pretty good for a powerlifter. I'm sort of a pseudo powerlifter/bodybuilder.

I think it just depends on personal response though, I have a buddy who uses the same trest as I do and he uses that shit in his contest prep and stays dry as fuck. It's almost hard for me to believe.

When it comes down to it some people may like it, some people may hate it. It is pretty fucking strong though but it can make you look like shit faster than dbol and a handful of birth control pills.