Author Topic: what is the ideal number of women to date?  (Read 7676 times)

Simple Simon

Re: what is the ideal number of women to date?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2017, 05:15:07 AM »
At once?

There was a time I'd "date" as many as possible. 2,3,4 a day... Butbthatbwas more for ego boost. Gets old.

Find a good one that has everything by want and be content.

Can someone please post a link to the video of the song "anything you can do I can do better"?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2017, 05:17:25 AM »
More sex you get, more overrated it seems, and then you have a ton of drama, texting, chasing etc for something you now see as borng and overrated.Most guys deep down do it for the validation rather than the act itself.Theres a reason most men find it empty and souless when they sleep with a ton of women, and prefer the stabiliy and bonding with one woman. (No homo)

2scared2post

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2017, 05:21:28 AM »
???

there's many different kinds of women and some are cool with open dating

one of my lady friends is dating 3 or 4 guys and she picks up other for one night stands, yeah she's not really an idela candidate for dating but females like this do exist

LOL at having "lady friends" for anything else other than a hole to use.

Also lol that she is fucking everyone else but you.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2017, 06:19:53 AM »
Sigh... :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2017, 06:23:19 AM »
A man once said that women are like unpredictable weather.  One day they are hot, the next day they are cold.  And that's why a man should have more than one, he said.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 07:29:00 AM »
How do you define Trapped in this sense?

when they try to Control you and make you into the man that they want

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 08:39:33 AM »
More sex you get, more overrated it seems, and then you have a ton of drama, texting, chasing etc for something you now see as borng and overrated.Most guys deep down do it for the validation rather than the act itself.Theres a reason most men find it empty and souless when they sleep with a ton of women, and prefer the stabiliy and bonding with one woman. (No homo)

I rarely post (mostly just lurk) but this post prompted me say something. 
I'm pretty sure the OP is just fucking around with this thread, but he has gotten some serious replies (by getbig standards anyway lol) so here's my attempt at a legit response.

I completely agree with the comment quoted above.  I was in a long term relationship years ago and as soon as I got out of it, I crushed as must pussy as physically possible! I typically ran 4-6 girls at a time and when I landed a new one I would replace my least favorite from the group. I was always searching for something new because I honestly thought it would be better than what I already had, but it never was.  I loved the idea of new pussy, but as soon as I threw her a towel to clean off my DNA, I already regretted it! I did this for around 2 years, until I literally felt like I ran through the majority of the good looking girls in my town.
Now, fast forward to current day, and I have a hard time finding a nice girl (attractive, good job, no kids) who is willing to date me, as my reputation is beyond horrible!  I live in a small town, and everyone knows everyone, and I am literally known as the good looking guy who has fucked everything that walks, lol.  If I could go back and do it again, I would find one really good looking girl who is down for anything, and fuck exclusively her until I find a girl to date, or if I needed some new pussy fix, I would at least hit up Tinder for some pussy that isn't local!
Flame away motherfuckers, but I figure I would add my two cents.  lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2017, 08:40:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure the OP is just fucking around with this thread, but he has gotten some serious replies (by getbig standards anyway lol) so here's my attempt at a legit response.

I completely agree with the comment quoted above.  I was in a long term relationship years ago and as soon as I got out of it, I crushed as must pussy as physically possible! I typically ran 4-6 girls at a time and when I landed a new one I would replace my least favorite from the group. I was always searching for something new because I honestly thought it would be better than what I already had, but it never was.  I loved the idea of new pussy, but as soon as I threw her a towel to clean off my DNA, I already regretted it! I did this for around 2 years, until I literally felt like I ran through the majority of the good looking girls in my town.
Now, fast forward to current day, and I have a hard time finding a nice girl (attractive, good job, no kids) who is willing to date me, as my reputation is beyond horrible!  I live in a small town, and everyone knows everyone, and I am literally known as the good looking guy who has fucked everything that walks, lol.  If I could go back and do it again, I would find one really good looking girl who is down for anything, and fuck exclusively her until I find a girl to date, or if I needed some new pussy fix, I would at least hit up Tinder for some pussy that isn't local!

I can see why...

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2017, 08:53:29 AM »
I can see why...

HAHAHAH , you guys never disappoint!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 08:54:01 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 08:55:13 AM »

so youve fucked all the hot women in your town

whats the population 12
T

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 09:02:22 AM »
Honestly, around 5,000 or so I believe.  It's a pretty small area, with the closest town that's larger than it around an hour away.
It's not that I have been with every last one of them, but most girls think that I have, that's for sure.  lol  I just figured I'd  give the OP a possible negative reaction to his current mindset. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 09:05:44 AM »
so youve fucked all the hot women in your town

whats the population 12

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 09:10:46 AM »

thanks for that honest and well thought out reply bro

this thread is half troll half serious one of the reasons I worry about just one is that I know that I can't fulfill all her needs, and I'm a selfish douche who is in love with himself so I expect constant praise and attention from the female that I'm seeing, so I figure if I see more than one than I'll get this praise attention that I'm seeking more often, and that is the truth

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 09:16:15 AM »
thanks for that honest and well thought out reply bro

this thread is half troll half serious one of the reasons I worry about just one is that I know that I can't fulfill all her needs, and I'm a selfish douche who is in love with himself so I expect constant praise and attention from the female that I'm seeing, so I figure if I see more than one than I'll get this praise attention that I'm seeking more often, and that is the truth

do you suffer from premature ejaculation
T

lightweight83

• Getbig IV

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »
do you suffer from premature ejaculation

with one of my x's we used to fuck 4 or 5 times a night and for some strange reason the 3rd was always my best  ???

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2017, 09:52:02 AM »
with one of my x's we used to fuck 4 or 5 times a night and for some strange reason the 3rd was always my best  ???

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2017, 10:16:46 AM »
5 times a night? Are you 18? or out of jail after having done 20 years?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2017, 10:32:37 AM »
5 times a night? Are you 18? or out of jail after having done 20 years?

;D no I just have or had a very strong sex drive, now I think more about tenderness and closeness rather than viewing females only as sex objects

yeah I know, my estrogen is too high but actually its not as I'm taking aromison and its below normal but my natural test production has returned to normal after roiding for bout 4 years, thank God

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2017, 12:56:44 PM »

if you do it properly, once is enough....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2017, 01:14:11 PM »
???

there's many different kinds of women and some are cool with open dating

one of my lady friends is dating 3 or 4 guys and she picks up other for one night stands, yeah she's not really an idela candidate for dating but females like this do exist
And are you one of the lucky ones with that "lady friend"?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2017, 01:21:46 PM »
if you do it properly, once is enough....

not for me, with this same x I used to apologize to her that I didn't do it strong enough and hard enough, and she said didn't you hear me, I loved it, but then I'd say it was ok but I should have did it better

sad thing is I've never really made love as I look at sex as a performance and to show I can do it well, sad actually...

maybe with the next one I'll actually "make love"

its the same shit with my boxing, I'll throw some shitty punch and I get so pissed at myself

perfectionism is not an easy cross to bear

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 01:24:57 PM »
not for me, with this same x I used to apologize to her that I didn't do it strong enough and hard enough, and she said didn't you hear me, I loved it, but then I'd say it was ok but I should have did it better

sad thing is I've never really made love as I look at sex as a performance and to show I can do it well, sad actually...

its the same shit with my boxing, I'll throw some shitty punch and I get so pissed at myself

Not with those arms it isn't....  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2017, 01:25:08 PM »