Author Topic: NFC Championship  (Read 5423 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: NFC Championship
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »
cheating culture from the ownership all the way down to the fans

how many times do you want them to get caught bending the rules or doing shady things before you finally admit they aren't exactly an ethical organization?

they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore than a person with several prior arrests and felonies

E

They aren't my "favorite" team, so at the end of the day, I really don't care. My "favorite" team is the Cowboys.

With that said, you never answered my question. Do you think the Patriots put the fan up to the 3:00am stunt at the hotel? Its a simple yes or no question.

And all teams cheat. All teams are unethical. It just depends if they get caught or not.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2017, 08:15:15 PM »
They aren't my "favorite" team, so at the end of the day, I really don't care. My "favorite" team is the Cowboys.

With that said, you never answered my question. Do you think the Patriots put the fan up to the 3:00am stunt at the hotel? Its a simple yes or no question.

And all teams cheat. All teams are unethical. It just depends if they get caught or not.

it is not a "simple yes or no"because how the hell would i know for sure? i said i wouldn't be surprised if they did because it's a cheating culture from top to bottom, whether the pats did or not makes no difference as they do it all the time at the away teams hotel

that's their culture

at this point they pretty much taunt people with the cheating, like they did in the 2015 opener after brady got reinstated and the steelers headset didn't work at all in the first half, that was the pats saying " haha fuck you we'll do whatever we want and there's nothing you can do about it"

and no not all teams cheat, that's just people trying to justify the shitty things they do

E

E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2017, 08:19:28 PM »
it is not a "simple yes or no"because how the hell would i know for sure? i said i wouldn't be surprised if they did because it's a cheating culture from top to bottom, whether the pats did or not makes no difference as they do it all the time at the away teams hotel

that's their culture

at this point they pretty much taunt people with the cheating, like they did in the 2015 opener after brady got reinstated and the steelers headset didn't work at all in the first half, that was the pats saying " haha fuck you we'll do whatever we want and there's nothing you can do about it"

and no not all teams cheat, that's just people trying to justify the shitty things they do

E

I think we can safely assume that the patriots did not put the fan up to it.  Thus, the patriots can't be held responsible for the actions of fans.  And there was no indication that they cheated during the game. Therefore, they won fair and square. They were a better team that day.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2017, 08:26:16 PM »
  I think we can safely assume that the patriots did not put the fan up to it.  Thus, the patriots can't be held responsible for the actions of fans.  And there was no indication that they cheated during the game. Therefore, they won fair and square. They were a better team that day.

by all indications they won fair and square and were the better team

but when you have a history of cheating and bending the rules, there will always be doubt and they will never get full credit for their accomplishments

the pats and their fans don't like that?  they have nobody to blame but themselves

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2017, 08:53:43 PM »
by all indications they won fair and square and were the better team

but when you have a history of cheating and bending the rules, there will always be doubt and they will never get full credit for their accomplishments

the pats and their fans don't like that?  they have nobody to blame but themselves

E

Possibly. But they are such a dominant force and people don't like to admit it.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 12:12:40 AM »
alan faneca said it happened every single time he played in new england, nowhere else

they are dirty as fuck

E

Maybe Tomlin should start cheating. In his whole career he's like 1-6 against them, the patriots and Brady seem to have their number every time

Cheating doesn't make your team go to 7 sb's

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 12:15:13 AM »

that's their culture

E

U don't know this for a fact

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 05:37:31 AM »
Maybe Tomlin should start cheating. In his whole career he's like 1-6 against them, the patriots and Brady seem to have their number every time

No pass rush and no corners that play man.not a good formula for beating the Pats.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »

what should the dallas kardashians do to finally win a meaningful game in the last 20 years?

why can't cheating make you go to 7 super bowls?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2017, 01:55:23 PM »
U don't know this for a fact

know what for a fact?  you saying all teams cheat?

i don't think so, people just like to think others do the same wrong things that they do so they don't feel like a bad person

"i'll drive drunk, everybody else does" uh no everybody else does not

E
E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 01:56:47 PM »
I knew that Atlanta was going to beat Seattle and Green Bay. I'm saying it now. Atlanta will soundly beat New England.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »
what should the dallas kardashians do to finally win a meaningful game in the last 20 years?

why can't cheating make you go to 7 super bowls?

E

I'm a 49ers fan even worse  :D

This isn't about the cowboys, it's about the steelers can't beat the patriots and since they are cheaters it makes it much worse

U take things too serious earl, I did invite u over to Dallas to have a beer, still up for that?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 06:06:59 PM »
I knew that Atlanta was going to beat Seattle and Green Bay. I'm saying it now. Atlanta will soundly beat New England.

I hope so. I don't think falcons fans exist outside of Atlanta so I won't have to hear assholes bragging about it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2017, 06:09:09 PM »
I hope so. I don't think falcons fans exist outside of Atlanta so I won't have to hear assholes bragging about it.

U didn't think Seattle fans exist either and after their win they were everywhere including Phil Heath

Falcons will be no different if they win

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »
I'm a 49ers fan even worse  :D

This isn't about the cowboys, it's about the steelers can't beat the patriots and since they are cheaters it makes it much worse

U take things too serious earl, I did invite u over to Dallas to have a beer, still up for that?

i don't think the patriots are legit, too many red flags and too many scrap heap players that become good when they are with the pats and then become garbage when they leave the pats

one of their few super stars gronk misses the year and they don't miss a beat, yet losing a player like that for other teams is crippling, btw gronk played high school ball in pittsburgh and caught 8 passes HIS ENTIRE SENIOR SEASON

i don't remember you asking me to get a beer, haven't been to dallas in years
E