Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 231885 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2017, 12:40:54 PM »
Parents upset by multiple choice answer: 'shooting at Trump'
By Kylie Mohr Oct 6, 2017

JHHS test question
Teton County School District officials confirmed that one of the answers to a multiple-choice question on an internal online testing system included a reference to shooting at President Trump.
COURTESY PHOTO
© 2017 Jackson Hole News&Guide

Parents are upset about politics’ pervasiveness in the classroom.

One of the answers a Jackson Hole High School English teacher gave her students on a multiple choice quiz Thursday was “A) He was shooting at Trump.”

Teton County School District No. 1 confirmed the answer was on a quiz administered online by their secure learning management system. The quiz has since been taken down.

Jim McCollum was surprised when his son Rylee McCollum, a junior, came home and showed him a screenshot of the online test.

"I had to read it two times," McCollum said. "I was like, 'Are you kidding me?'"

McCollum, a self-described conservative who voted for President Donald Trump, said that while he "cringes at some of the things he says," the question was completely out of line.

"It's about respect for the office more than anything," he said. "That's enough of this. No way."

The test, McCollum said, was on George Orwell's novel “Animal Farm.” The full question was, "Napoleon has the gun fired for a new occasion. What is the new occasion?"

Possible answers were, "He was shooting at Trump," "his birthday," "for completion of the windmill" and "to scare off the attackers of Animal Farm."

"It was so inappropriate to show a name of a sitting president in that question," McCollum said. "To me, that is so wrong in light of the situation in our country and the divisiveness and all."

In a statement this morning, the district said, "TCSD #1 administration learned late yesterday that a quiz was administered to a class of high school students that contained an inappropriate answer to a multiple choice question. Administration is investigating this incident and verifying the information we have received.

“TCSD #1 takes seriously threats of any kind, regardless of the intent. We apologize to the students, families and community for this incident and will be addressing the issue with personnel."

McCollum graduated from Jackson Hole High School in 1985 and was "born and raised" in Jackson. He shared the question on Facebook, which took off with shares and angry comments similar to his own, as well as a few students defending the teacher.

"To see that in my son's class ..." he trailed off. "This is not OK."

McCollum said that "liberal bias" pervades other classes at the high school, too, leaving his son and other conservative students feeling like "the outcast" and impacting their ability to learn.

"He told me, 'Dad, they crapped on everything I believe in,’’” McCollum said.

"Rylee is very patriotic, very supportive of our military and of our country," McCollum said. His son plans to enlist in the Marines unless he gets a wrestling scholarship.

"My kid is full-blooded red, white and blue," McCollum added.

McCollum said that his son Rylee "loves the teacher" who wrote the test, English teacher Carin Aufderheide.

"He thinks she's a terrific person, a nice person," McCollum said, despite knowing she has different political beliefs. "He was really upset that she would do that. He was really disappointed."

McCollum wants the incident to be a learning lesson, not a disciplinary action for the teacher.

"I'm not looking to get rid of anyone's position," he said. "Heck, I've done and said enough dumb things throughout my life."

The timing couldn't be worse to insinuate violence, McCollum said. Stephen Paddock's Sunday night shooting rampage in Las Vegas killed 58 people and injured more than 500.

"The Las Vegas thing still weights on us," he said. "We are absolutely devastated. Just like any other American, we are devastated by what happened."

This is a developing story.

http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/schools/parents-upset-by-multiple-choice-answer-shooting-at-trump/article_7da8a197-187c-5b06-b731-bc546b054836.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2017, 10:34:35 AM »
Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
dailycaller.com ^ | 8/17/2017 | Chuck Ross
Posted on 8/17/2017, 1:26:31 PM by rktman

A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

A Missouri State Senator from St. Louis has now called for the assassination of @realDonaldTrump. Keep it classy @MariaChappelleN. pic.twitter.com/JTrkxk4Pkz

— Mark Reardon (@MarkReardonKMOX) August 17, 2017

Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to a reporter with St. Louis TV station KMOX that she posted the comment.

“I put something up on my personal Facebook page and it has now been deleted,” she said.

Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, represents a district in a St. Louis suburb.

It is not clear exactly what prompted Chappelle-Nadal’s comment. But it was likely made in response to a discussion about the ongoing controversy over Trump’s comments about the violence in Charlottesville, Va. over the weekend.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

How the heck does this woman still have a job??

Missouri state senator blasts Trump again after censure
Fox News

A Missouri state senator who was censured by her colleagues for a Facebook post in which she hoped for President Trump's assassination posted a new message on Twitter Thursday comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler.

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal posted a meme that shows Trump taking off a shirt. By the time the shirt is off, Hitler's face is revealed in place of Trump's.

Follow
MariaChappelleNadal ✔@MariaChappelleN
6:31 AM - Oct 12, 2017
 519 519 Replies   167 167 Retweets   410 410 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The meme parodies a much-criticized Dove body wash ad that shows a black woman removing her brown shirt to reveal a white woman underneath in a light-colored shirt. Dove apologized for the ad, which many social media users called racist.

Chappelle-Nadal told The Associated Press that she shared the meme because she was upset by Trump's tweets early Thursday suggesting Puerto Rico must take on more responsibility for its recovery from Hurricane Maria. The senator, who is black and whose mother is from Puerto Rico, said she still has not heard from some of her other relatives on the island.

"So this is very personal to me," she said.

She insisted that she is "not repeating the mistake I made two months ago" when she wrote on her personal Facebook page, "I hope Trump is assassinated!"

"I still have a First Amendment right, and I still have a family I need to fight for," Chappelle-Nadal told the AP.

It wasn't immediately clear Thursday if her tweet of the Trump meme will cause backlash similar to the kind sparked by her August assassination post, which she deleted and apologized for amid calls for her to resign.

The state Senate formally reprimanded her in September in a bipartisan 28-2 vote that also renewed a call for her to resign.

Chappelle-Nadal said she posted her Facebook comment out of frustration over Trump's response to a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August. The senator from University City was a frequent protester in Ferguson after the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old, in 2014.

Two Republican state representatives from suburban St. Louis criticized Chappelle-Nadal's latest social media post in tweets of their own Thursday. Rep. Phil Christofanelli of St. Peters called her post "shameful" and Rep. Jean Evans of Manchester wrote that Chappelle-Nadal "continues her disgusting attacks on our President."

Follow
Jean Evans ⚜️ @MoRepEvans
Having the RIGHT to do something, doesn't mean it's the RIGHT thing to do.
11:14 AM - Oct 12, 2017
 11 11 Replies   9 9 Retweets   53 53 likes
 Follow
Phil Christofanelli @phlchristo
This is what Claire McCaskill’s party thinks of the President that Missourians supported by a 17pt margin. Shameful. #moleg https://twitter.com/mariachappellen/status/918514363559968768
7:02 AM - Oct 12, 2017 · St Peters, MO
 15 15 Replies   16 16 Retweets   44 44 likes

Gov. Eric Greitens and Lt. Gov. Mike Parson, also Republicans, didn't immediately respond to messages seeking comment. Parson was among the most vocal critics of Chappelle-Nadal after the assassination post.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/12/missouri-state-senator-blasts-trump-again-after-censure.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »
'He's a Deranged Animal': Ex-Obama Aide Rips Trump For 'F***ing Lie' About Her Boss
Oct 16, 2017

A remark made by President Trump at his press conference Monday drew the ire of President Obama's former deputy chief of staff.

Trump was asked about his reaction to four Green Berets who were killed in an ambush in the African nation of guy by suspected Islamic militants.

Trump was not present at Dover Air Force Base, Del. when their remains were returned, but said he hand-wrote letters to their families and planned to call them after giving sufficient time to mourn.

"President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls. A lot of them didn't make calls [to families]," Trump initially said.

Obama aide Alyssa Mastromonaco tweeted that Trump's statement was "a f***ing lie," calling him a "deranged animal."

Follow
Alyssa Mastromonaco ✔ @AlyssaMastro44
that's a fucking lie. to say president obama (or past presidents) didn't call the family members of soldiers KIA - he's a deranged animal.
8:08 AM - Oct 16, 2017 · Manhattan, NY

Trump later clarified to say that past presidents didn't always contact families or adequately acknowledge deaths of servicemembers 100 percent of the time.

"That's what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals," he said. "I like, when I can, the combination of a call and also a letter."

Follow
Alyssa Mastromonaco ✔ @AlyssaMastro44
McConnell is the newest to pledge his undying loyalty to Dear Leader
7:52 AM - Oct 16, 2017 · Manhattan, NY

Mastromonaco also appeared to compare Trump to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, saying that Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who spoke with Trump at the presser, had "pledged his allegiance to Dear Leader."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/16/obama-aide-calls-trump-deranged-animal-over-press-conference-deaths-africa

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »
'He's a Deranged Animal': Ex-Obama Aide Rips Trump For 'F***ing Lie' About Her Boss
Oct 16, 2017

Trump later clarified to say that past presidents didn't always contact families or adequately acknowledge deaths of service members 100 percent of the time. (This translates to is if one family and or acknowledgement was missed, it wasn't 100 percent of the time.)

"That's what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals," he said. "I like, when I can, the combination of a call and also a letter." (Apparently Trump wants us to believe he was just repeating what "his" generals told him.)

Typical Trump tactics, backtracking, changing his story, blaming others and covering up his lies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: October 17, 2017, 11:37:50 AM »
Typical Trump tactics, backtracking, changing his story, blaming others and covering up his lies.

Typical TDS side effects:  people saying crazy things, losing their composure, melting down all over the place.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 20, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »
Teacher resigns after comparing Trump shirts to swastikas
Fox News

A Georgia teacher -- who was caught on video berating two students who wore pro-Trump “Make America Great Again” T-shirts in her classroom -- has submitted her resignation, claiming she received “threats” on her life.

Lyn Orletsky, a math teacher at River Ridge High School in Woodstock, was placed on paid leave by the school in mid-September after a video surfaced showing her comparing the shirt’s slogan, made popular by President Trump, to a swastika. Orletsky also asked the students wearing the MAGA shirts to leave her classroom.

“After attacks on my character and threats on my life, I have made the decision to resign from my teaching position at River Ridge High School,” she said in a statement Wednesday obtained by FOX5 Atlanta. “While in hindsight I would have handled the situation differently, the outcry over this incident has been disproportionate to the event itself.”

When asked how she would have reacted to students wearing pro-Hillary Clinton “I’m With Her” shirts, Orletsky told the station the incident had nothing to do with politics.

The Cherokee County School Board will consider her resignation at a meeting Thursday.

Orletsky told FOX5 Atlanta she's also received support after the episode, which took place soon after the violence in Charlottesville in August. But River Ridge moved quickly to remove Orletsky from the classroom in September.

“Her actions were wrong, as the ‘Make America Great Again’ shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our school district dress code,” Cherokee County Schools spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said at the time.

The district also said the students did nothing wrong and said Orletsky was no longer allowed to teach at the school, “effective immediately.” A substitute teacher has been assigned to the classroom as officials search for a permanent replacement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/teacher-resigns-after-comparing-trump-shirts-to-swastikas.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: October 20, 2017, 11:16:35 AM »
Still bruised from Clinton loss, left takes aim at Electoral College in court
By Fred Lucas, Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/19/still-bruised-from-clinton-loss-left-takes-aim-at-electoral-college-in-court.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #282 on: October 20, 2017, 08:07:41 PM »
Still bruised from Clinton loss, left takes aim at Electoral College in court
By Fred Lucas, Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/19/still-bruised-from-clinton-loss-left-takes-aim-at-electoral-college-in-court.html

After a mere 17 years of belly-aching they’re actually trying to do something.   ::)

Going back to the 19th century the Democrats have shown they are good at winning the popular (not majority) vote while losing in the electoral college.  Using the popular vote would have given us 4 additional Democratic presidents but no additional Republicans.  Dems want to change the system to their permanent advantage.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 23, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »
After a mere 17 years of belly-aching they’re actually trying to do something.   ::)

Going back to the 19th century the Democrats have shown they are good at winning the popular (not majority) vote while losing in the electoral college.  Using the popular vote would have given us 4 additional Democratic presidents but no additional Republicans.  Dems want to change the system to their permanent advantage.

And "winning" the popular vote means nothing, because there is no popular vote contest and the candidates don't run a popular vote race.  If they did, they would spend all of their time in a handful of states and ignore the rest. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »
Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I did a lot of therapy’ after Trump’s election
The Washington Times ^ | October 25, 2017 | Jessica Chasmar
Posted on 10/25/2017, 2:00:00 PM by jazusamo

His election was ‘a severe shock to my entire essence’

Rosie O'Donnell is breaking her silence on President Trump, revealing in her first interview since his November election that it’s taken her some soul-searching and “a lot of therapy” to finally compose herself enough to speak to the press.

“It was a severe shock to my entire essence and my beliefs in the order in the world, and also the PTSD of having been an abused kid in a family,” the comedian told W magazine of Mr. Trump’s surprising election victory. “And to think that the man who had abused me so viciously and with impunity for over a decade was now running the country.”

Ms. O’Donnell, who has engaged in an ugly and very public back-and-forth with Mr. Trump since 2006, said the original pilot of her new Showtime series “SMILF” suffered because it was shot the day after the Mr. Trump’s election when she was in “no shape” for work.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2017, 11:13:06 AM »

Rosie O'Donnell is breaking her silence on President Trump, revealing in her first interview since his November election that it’s taken her some soul-searching and “a lot of therapy” to finally compose herself enough to speak to the press.

“It was a severe shock to my entire essence and my beliefs in the order in the world, and also the PTSD of having been an abused kid in a family,” the comedian told W magazine of Mr. Trump’s surprising election victory. “And to think that the man who had abused me so viciously and with impunity for over a decade was now running the country.”

Ms. O’Donnell, who has engaged in an ugly and very public back-and-forth with Mr. Trump since 2006, said the original pilot of her new Showtime series “SMILF” suffered because it was shot the day after the Mr. Trump’s election when she was in “no shape” for work.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2017, 12:18:14 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.newsweek.com/americans-scream-helplessly-sky-donald-trump-election-anniversary-690889

Hahaha! One would think this is a prank set up by 4chan or reddit, but with the reactions some of these people have exhibited so far it wouldn't be surprising.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2017, 05:42:46 PM »
Thousands To ‘Scream At The Sky’ To Mourn Hillary’s Election Loss On 1-Year Anniversary
The Inquisitr ^ | October 28, 2017 | Roz Zurko
Posted on 10/28/2017 5:02:30 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet

If you ever wanted to scream aimlessly at the sky because you still mourning Hillary Clinton’s election loss, your chance is just around the corner. If you can hold back your wailing for just a little longer you can join in with a group of screamers who are setting up to yelp helplessly at the sky on November 8. This way when you let your screams rip and the police happen to come, you will at least have an excuse.

The maturity level of it all might be questioned one day in the history books, but for now, a bunch of grown men and women plan to gather together to “scream at the sky” as part of an exercise in mourning the election loss of Hillary Clinton a year later. No flowers or condolence cards required, just a good blood-curdling scream is all that’s needed.

The RSVPs are racking up on Facebook and there are thousands of people who note they are interested in the event titled, “Scream Helplessly at the Sky on the Anniversary of the Election,” to be held in Boston on November 8.

According to the Townhall website, while the “rest of the country has moved on,” there are those who haven’t and they plan to exercise their rights and “scream helplessly at the sky.” This event might sound like the cry of the banshee echoing through the historic streets of Boston or possibly the screams of a crime in progress. Have no fear — it is just a bunch of disenchanted folks who apparently have some extra time on their hands and a few extra yelps left over from Hillary’s loss last year.....

(Excerpt) Read more at inquisitr.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »

Hahaha! One would think this is a prank set up by 4chan or reddit, but with the reactions some of these people have exhibited so far it wouldn't be surprising.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2017, 12:32:00 AM »

jesus christ.....
real men= no rubbers

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 01, 2017, 04:53:55 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2017, 01:54:38 PM »
Journalists Retell Their Election Night Horror Stories ('People were throwing up. People were....)
freebeacon ^
Posted on 11/6/2017, 4:11:18 PM by Sub-Driver

Journalists Retell Their Election Night Horror Stories

'People were throwing up. People were on the floor crying'

BY: Andrew Kugle November 6, 2017 2:32 pm

Reporters, editors, and other members of the media are reliving their election night horror stories in a new exclusive detailing what journalists and figures in the presidential campaigns themselves experienced on the night of Nov. 8, 2016.

Esquire interviewed 40 people who either covered or worked on one of the campaigns during the 2016 presidential election. The individuals gave their personal stories about the unexpected election of President Donald Trump and the defeat of Hillary Clinton. Most of the reporters and editors who were interviewed expressed shock and horror at Trump's upset victory.

Here are some of their stories.

Rebecca Traister, writer at large for New Yorker Magazine, shared her feelings on being confident about a Clinton victory and how she subsequently felt "so alone" when it was apparent that Clinton would lose. She also observed Clinton supporters throwing up and crying on the floor, according to Esquire, which recounted the progression of her thoughts throughout the night.

They were serving, like, $12 pulled pork sandwiches [at the Javits Center]. It was nuts, people were bouncing off the walls. Everyone genuinely believed she was going to win. I don't know if it made me feel more confident or not.

I felt so alone, I knew it was done. I was by myself on the floor. I started to cry.

I was thinking everything from, "I'm gonna have to rewrite my piece" to, "Can we stay in the U.S.?" I texted my husband, "Tell Rosie to go to bed. I don't want her to watch."

People were throwing up. People were on the floor crying.

(Excerpt) Read more at freebeacon.com ...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2017, 06:25:49 PM »
After Trump was elected, my girlfriend had to cuddle with me as I curled up in the corner of the room. I was crying and shivering uncontrollably.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2017, 06:01:23 AM »

The woman’s name is Juli Briskman. Her employer, government contractor Akima LLC, wasn’t so happy about the photo. They fired her over it.

As the photo circulated online, Briskman decided to tell Akima’s HR department what was happening when she went to work on Monday. By Tuesday, her bosses called her into a meeting and said she had violated the company’s social media policy by using the photo as her profile picture on Twitter and Facebook.

“They said, ‘We’re separating from you,‘” said Briskman. “Basically, you cannot have ‘lewd’ or ‘obscene’ things in your social media. So they were calling flipping him off ‘obscene.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-fired-flipping-off-donald-092121275.html

Credit to Loco

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
Journalists Retell Their Election Night Horror Stories ('People were throwing up. People were....)
freebeacon ^
Posted on 11/6/2017, 4:11:18 PM by Sub-Driver

Journalists Retell Their Election Night Horror Stories

'People were throwing up. People were on the floor crying'

BY: Andrew Kugle November 6, 2017 2:32 pm

Reporters, editors, and other members of the media are reliving their election night horror stories in a new exclusive detailing what journalists and figures in the presidential campaigns themselves experienced on the night of Nov. 8, 2016.

Esquire interviewed 40 people who either covered or worked on one of the campaigns during the 2016 presidential election. The individuals gave their personal stories about the unexpected election of President Donald Trump and the defeat of Hillary Clinton. Most of the reporters and editors who were interviewed expressed shock and horror at Trump's upset victory.

Here are some of their stories.

Rebecca Traister, writer at large for New Yorker Magazine, shared her feelings on being confident about a Clinton victory and how she subsequently felt "so alone" when it was apparent that Clinton would lose. She also observed Clinton supporters throwing up and crying on the floor, according to Esquire, which recounted the progression of her thoughts throughout the night.

They were serving, like, $12 pulled pork sandwiches [at the Javits Center]. It was nuts, people were bouncing off the walls. Everyone genuinely believed she was going to win. I don't know if it made me feel more confident or not.

I felt so alone, I knew it was done. I was by myself on the floor. I started to cry.

I was thinking everything from, "I'm gonna have to rewrite my piece" to, "Can we stay in the U.S.?" I texted my husband, "Tell Rosie to go to bed. I don't want her to watch."

People were throwing up. People were on the floor crying.

(Excerpt) Read more at freebeacon.com ...

lol   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 08, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
Resistance Is a Four-Letter Word: Over 60 Celebs Say ‘F*** Trump’
By Corinne Weaver | November 8, 2017
Editor's Note: Contains Offensive Language

It was the year of the F-bomb -- every single one of them aimed at the president of the United States. It’s been 12 months since the 2016 election and already at least 63 of the angriest Hollywood elites -- A-listers, has-beens, teen stars, rappers, and wannabes alike -- have delivered a collective middle finger to the president.

As if in one voice, left-wing celebrities have said: “Fuck you” to President Donald Trump.

Pre-election, when someone like Jennifer Lawrence said “Hey Trump, fuck you!,” the sentiment made national headlines. Now the phrase is so common it’s a Twitter hashtag. The very first prominent “fuck Trump” delivered to the president post election came from none other than singer/actress  Cher. The latest comes from actor Billy Baldwin, who simply used the hashtag “#FuckTrump.”

It’s not just minor celebrities craving publicity who say it. It’s also big names. Drake, Madonna, George Clooney, Robert De Niro, Snoop Dogg, and even Samuel L. Jackson have all purchased stakes in the “Fuck Trump” movement. In a country where just wearing the F-word out in public once brought a case to the Supreme Court in 1971 (Cohen v. California), it’s horrifying to note how the American culture has become so desensitized that public figures repeating the phrase “Fuck Trump” actually raise their image in the liberal media.

With the rise of social media, the only other administration that was subject to a viral phrase was Obama’s, reports the Washington Post. However, the phrase used by both sides, whether sarcastically or genuine, was “Thanks, Obama.” That’s a far cry from what’s being used for Trump.

Now, suddenly, all courtesy or creativity is gone, with celebrities taking up Rosie O’Donnell’s constant refrain. Mad that a Trump rally happened? Tweet “Fuck Trump,” like actor Josh Charles. Angry that Trump was elected? Show up to the Women’s March, threaten to blow up the White House, and stand on a stage to say “fuck you” to the administration, like Madonna.

It’s become a sick symbol of emotional left-wing solidarity, for a celebrity to tweet or rant in an interview about how much they hate the current administration, how much they hate the POTUS and how much they’d like to let Trump know exactly how they feel. A strong “fuck you” delivered at the end of a political monologue directed at Trump is sure to win the applause of your liberal audience. Just ask Stephen Colbert. 

If you are a comedian, it works even better. Jokes falling flat? Just say “fuck Trump” and all will be well. Keegan Michael Key of Key and Peele, Michael Ian Black, Patton Oswalt, Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, Dave Chappelle, Andy Richter, Seth Meyers, and Michael Rapaport have all gained publicity for their comedic stylings on this theme.

Ironically, the rappers’ world used to love Donald Trump, dropping his name in their songs and monologues, according to the Huffington Post. Now, with Snoop Dogg leading the rebellion with a video depicting a cartoon assassination of Trump, as well as an album cover of himself standing over Trump’s corpse, times have changed. YG, T.I.,  Drake, Soulja Boy, Ice-T, Talib Kweli Greene, and Busta Rhymes have all tweeted or told reporters in no uncertain terms: “Fuck Donald Trump.” 

It’s the trendy thing to do at concerts: Roger Waters, Bebe Rexha, J.Cole, Eminem, Billie Joe Armstrong and Macklemore have all gone above and beyond the typical tweet or photo. Roger Waters of Pink Floyd fame ends every individual concert with a “Fuck Trump” plastered on the large screen behind the stage. Bebe Rexha merely said it in concert once; rapper J.Cole yelled it. Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day blasts it at every concert. But at least they don’t ask their  audience to chant it with them, like Macklemore and Eminem both did.

Eminem went even farther, with his rap diatribe “The Storm,” where he ended his four minutes of vitriol with an enormous “Fuck You!” aimed at Trump. The video of rage, aired at the BET awards, inspired late-night show host Seth Meyers to raise the middle finger himself.

The resistance doesn’t wave a flag, it waves a middle finger. Respect, dignity, and intelligence have been thrown out the window.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/corinne-weaver/2017/11/08/resistance-four-letter-word-60-celebs-say-f-trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: November 08, 2017, 12:17:04 PM »
Kathy Griffin 'No Longer Sorry' for Trump Photo Shoot: 'The Whole Outrage Was BS'
Fox News ^ | nov 8 2017 | staff
Posted on 11/8/2017, 2:31:56 PM by drewh

Kathy Griffin can´t get her "sorry" straight. The comedian who tearfully apologized twice after a photo shoot of her holding a blooded Trump mask in May caused an uproar is not sorry now.

"I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody," Griffin told Australia´s "Sunrise."

Griffin noted her friends like Debra Messing didn´t stand by her at the time.

"These Trump fans, they´re hardcore," the 56-year-old said blaming President Trump supporters for the fall out.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...