Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 234128 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #501 on: July 05, 2018, 09:45:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: July 05, 2018, 11:18:53 AM »

Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Considers Presidential Run Against Trump
CNN ^ | 4/5/2018 | CNN Wire
Posted on 7/5/2018, 2:16:34 PM by LittleSpotBlog

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels, floated the possibility Wednesday that he might run for president in 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at denver.cbslocal.com ...

TOPICS:

Ha ha ha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: July 05, 2018, 12:06:25 PM »
p to comments.

LONDON FALLING: Mayor Approves ANTI-TRUMP BLIMP During Presidential Visit
https://55krc.iheart.com ^ | The Sean Hannity Show - 3 hours ago
Posted on 7/5/2018, 1:12:35 PM by ATOMIC_PUNK

London Mayor Sadiq Khan is poised to take his anti-Trump crusade to the next level in the coming days; approving a giant protest balloon to fill the skies during the President’s upcoming visit to the UK capital.

According to Sky News, the Mayor approved the request for the anti-Trump blimp after thousands signed a petition, placing “strict rules” on where the “giant balloon” can be seen during the trip.

“The Mayor supports the right to peaceful protest and understands that this can take many different forms,” said a statement from Khan’s office.

“His city operations team have met with the organisers and have given them permission to use Parliament Square Garden as a grounding point for the blimp,” added the mayor.

“We didn’t get off to the best start with the Mayor’s office over this, who originally told us that they didn’t recognise Trump Baby as legitimate protest,” said one protester.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: July 05, 2018, 01:24:24 PM »
James Woods is dropped by 'liberal' talent agent: 'It's the 4th of July and I'm feeling patriotic'
FoxNews.com ^ | 7/05/18 | Gerren Keith Gaynor
Posted on 07/05/2018 5:46:45 AM PDT by blueyon

James Woods has been dropped by his talent agent, and received the announcement in an email sent during the Fourth of July holiday.

The Oscar-nominated actor shared a screenshot of the email with the subject line “Well…” on his personal Twitter account.

The talent agent, Ken Kaplan, said that he’d come to the decision to no longer represent the outspoken conservative star because he was “feeling patriotic.”

“It’s the 4th of July and I’m feeling patriotic,” Kaplan wrote. “I don’t want to represent you anymore. I mean I can go on a rant but you know what I’d say.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

TOPICS: Miscellaneou

Did Kaplan also refuse to bake Woods a cake?:D It's Kaplan's business, he's allowed to represent who he chooses to as long as when he chooses not to that person is not in a protected minority class, such a being gay or a person of color, etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: July 05, 2018, 01:29:51 PM »
Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Considers Presidential Run Against Trump
CNN ^ | 4/5/2018 | CNN Wire
Posted on 7/5/2018, 2:16:34 PM by LittleSpotBlog

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels, floated the possibility Wednesday that he might run for president in 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at denver.cbslocal.com ...

TOPICS:

Ha ha ha.

Regardless of Avenatti's political stance, I probably would not vote for him. He seems less than trustworthy, he's a blow-hard and like his client Stormy Daniels, he is an attention whore.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #506 on: July 05, 2018, 07:00:48 PM »
Avenatti should hang out on our GetBig boards.

He is as big a loon as our resident libtards.

And delusional to boot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2018, 02:52:50 AM »
I see it in my FB feed of libs I know - they are completely deranged and unhinged

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft

Kino Jimenez, the man accused of tossing a drink on a Texas teenager wearing a MAGA hat and then walking off with the hat, is now being booked into a county jail and accused of felony theft, Bexar County magistrate records show.

Jimenez is accused of attacking 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a San Antonio area Whataburger restaurant. Video of the confrontation, in which the man is also heard uttering a racial slur and seen walking away with the red hat, went viral. In the wake of that, Jimenez was fired from his job at Rumble bar and kicked out of the state Green Party.

Jail records show that Jimenez was arrested and booked into the jail on the evening of July 5, 2018. According to San Antonio police, “This evening detectives assigned to the Robbery Task Force were able to locate the suspect in the ‘Whataburger’ incident. Warrant #1653732 was issued for the suspect Kino Jimenez 30 years (Sid# 905396). The aforementioned warrant is for Theft of Person. Kino Jimenez was located in Universal City, Texas. Universal City police officers took Mr Jimenez into custody without incident.”

The above photo is a 2017 mugshot of Jimenez, according to Bexar County. The current one was not yet available.

Jail records indicate that Jimenez is being booked on a felony state charge for theft from person.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/guy/amp/?source=images

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2018, 03:31:27 PM »
Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft

Kino Jimenez, the man accused of tossing a drink on a Texas teenager wearing a MAGA hat and then walking off with the hat, is now being booked into a county jail and accused of felony theft, Bexar County magistrate records show.

Jimenez is accused of attacking 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a San Antonio area Whataburger restaurant. Video of the confrontation, in which the man is also heard uttering a racial slur and seen walking away with the red hat, went viral. In the wake of that, Jimenez was fired from his job at Rumble bar and kicked out of the state Green Party.

Jail records show that Jimenez was arrested and booked into the jail on the evening of July 5, 2018. According to San Antonio police, “This evening detectives assigned to the Robbery Task Force were able to locate the suspect in the ‘Whataburger’ incident. Warrant #1653732 was issued for the suspect Kino Jimenez 30 years (Sid# 905396). The aforementioned warrant is for Theft of Person. Kino Jimenez was located in Universal City, Texas. Universal City police officers took Mr Jimenez into custody without incident.”

The above photo is a 2017 mugshot of Jimenez, according to Bexar County. The current one was not yet available.

Jail records indicate that Jimenez is being booked on a felony state charge for theft from person.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/guy/amp/?source=images

Maxine Waters will be covering his legal expenses.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: July 07, 2018, 11:49:41 PM »
my goodness - Mayor of Sheffield (South Yorkshire) bans Trump from city - also, labels him as "wasteman".

im guessing the MSM(American) conservative non biased media caused this?? brainwashing technique?
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: July 09, 2018, 02:45:53 AM »
 to comments.

ERIC TRUMP DONATED TO A CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL! LOOK WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING IN RETALIATION!
http://redstatewave.com ^
Posted on 7/9/2018, 1:01:04 AM by ATOMIC_PUNK

The St. Jude Family was reportedly attacked for thanking Eric Trump Jr. for $16 Million in donations.

#WalkAway - Sick Dems attacked my nephew & St. Jude Hospital

The left’s deranged hatred of President Donald Trump knows no bounds, as was seen when they turned their venom on a woman for thanking the president’s son, Eric, for reportedly helping raise $16.3 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

The saga began when the woman responded to a tweet from Eric Trump plugging St Jude’s, calling it “the best cause in the world!”

The woman would later explain in a video she did for the #WalkAway movement that her nephew, Zachary, is a cancer survivor who was treated at St. Jude’s at just 4-years-old and that she was forever grateful to the hospital and its staff, who are still helping the child deal with the aftereffects of his treatment.

“So I vow to say thank you to anybody who helps make that hospital run,” she said.

When Trump responded to her tweet, she said “the hate that has come out is unreal. Unreal.”

And it was because of this nastiness, which she said included claims she didn’t have a family member who was treated at St. Judes, that led her to do a video encouraging others to reject the hate.

She was also accused of being a Russian bot, naturally.

In the video, the woman remarked on how awful the attacks are on President Trump and his family, and anyone associated with them.

“This whole thing that is going on with this… the [vitriol], the angry… the nastiness, just the hate that is surrounding the president and his family and just anybody who is affiliated with him at all is just… it’s just awful,” she said.

“Now you’re gonna attack a charity? You’re gonna attack a St. Jude family, someone who went through hell for four years” she said of the hatred from the left. “Come on now. So I’m seeing where they just have no boundaries. They don’t care. They have no conscience [whatsoever].”

“I don’t understand how we have become so hateful in our society. I don’t get it and all I did was say thank you,” the woman added.

TOPICS: Health/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: July 09, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
to comments.

ERIC TRUMP DONATED TO A CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL! LOOK WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING IN RETALIATION!
http://redstatewave.com ^
Posted on 7/9/2018, 1:01:04 AM by ATOMIC_PUNK

The St. Jude Family was reportedly attacked for thanking Eric Trump Jr. for $16 Million in donations.

#WalkAway - Sick Dems attacked my nephew & St. Jude Hospital

The left’s deranged hatred of President Donald Trump knows no bounds, as was seen when they turned their venom on a woman for thanking the president’s son, Eric, for reportedly helping raise $16.3 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

The saga began when the woman responded to a tweet from Eric Trump plugging St Jude’s, calling it “the best cause in the world!”

The woman would later explain in a video she did for the #WalkAway movement that her nephew, Zachary, is a cancer survivor who was treated at St. Jude’s at just 4-years-old and that she was forever grateful to the hospital and its staff, who are still helping the child deal with the aftereffects of his treatment.

“So I vow to say thank you to anybody who helps make that hospital run,” she said.

When Trump responded to her tweet, she said “the hate that has come out is unreal. Unreal.”

And it was because of this nastiness, which she said included claims she didn’t have a family member who was treated at St. Judes, that led her to do a video encouraging others to reject the hate.

She was also accused of being a Russian bot, naturally.

In the video, the woman remarked on how awful the attacks are on President Trump and his family, and anyone associated with them.

“This whole thing that is going on with this… the [vitriol], the angry… the nastiness, just the hate that is surrounding the president and his family and just anybody who is affiliated with him at all is just… it’s just awful,” she said.

“Now you’re gonna attack a charity? You’re gonna attack a St. Jude family, someone who went through hell for four years” she said of the hatred from the left. “Come on now. So I’m seeing where they just have no boundaries. They don’t care. They have no conscience [whatsoever].”

“I don’t understand how we have become so hateful in our society. I don’t get it and all I did was say thank you,” the woman added.

TOPICS: Health/

JAN 12, 2018 - Forbes - Don Alexander

New Filing Shows Eric Trump Raised Millions, Lied About His Foundation's Expenses

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #512 on: July 09, 2018, 01:25:58 PM »
JAN 12, 2018 - Forbes - Don Alexander

New Filing Shows Eric Trump Raised Millions, Lied About His Foundation's Expenses

And this relates to the inappropriate comments how? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: July 09, 2018, 01:51:42 PM »
Bartender cursed at Stephen Miller as he picked up takeout sushi (#TheyreComingForYouNext)
The Hill ^ | July 9, 2018 | Justin Wise
Posted on 7/9/2018, 4:02:03 PM by kiryandil

A Washington, D.C., bartender once followed White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller out of a sushi restaurant and cursed at him, according to the Washington Post.

In a story that detailed numerous cases of current and former Trump administration officials taking insults from members of the public in Washington, D.C., the newspaper mentioned an anecdote it said Miller had told to numerous colleagues.

Miller, a former Senate aide who has had a leading role in the administration's immigration policies, told colleagues he had been insulted after picking up $80 in sushi from a restaurant near his downtown apartment. Miller reportedly said that a bartender followed him onto the street, before shouting his name.

Miller said the bartender then raised both middle fingers toward him and cursed at him. The Post reports that Miller told co-workers that he became so outraged that he threw the sushi away.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: July 09, 2018, 03:17:10 PM »
And this relates to the inappropriate comments how? 

Both posts have to do with Eric Trump's foundation and its contributions to St. Jude.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #515 on: July 09, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »
Both posts have to do with Eric Trump's foundation and its contributions to St. Jude.

I thought the post was about the deranged conduct of someone upset because a kid got cancer treatment funded in part by Trump. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #516 on: July 17, 2018, 02:01:23 AM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #517 on: July 17, 2018, 03:49:59 AM »
There is no other way!  :'(
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #518 on: July 17, 2018, 04:26:23 AM »
Arnold knows a little wet noodle when he sees one!

a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #519 on: July 17, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »
Arnie should stick to bbing, politics isn't his thing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: July 20, 2018, 04:43:31 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #522 on: July 20, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #523 on: July 20, 2018, 06:10:21 PM »
Arnie should stick to bbing, politics isn't his thing.
Trust, but verify. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #524 on: July 20, 2018, 06:12:18 PM »
Trust, but verify. 
Having dealt with him as governor, I can verify, he should stick with picking things up and putting them back down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!