Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 231840 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #825 on: November 14, 2019, 12:40:54 AM »

Silly old fart, no cows live to 75 & nobody would eat 75 yo beef !.

You sir, have neither a sense of humor nor an a knack for word play.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: November 14, 2019, 12:43:18 AM »
100k ??? LOL

Look it up and then laugh out your ass. As usual, you are running off at the mouth with a half cocked brain. Here is a link to help you get your facts straight before you show yourself to be an idiot. https://www.careerexplorer.com/careers/high-school-teacher/salary/california/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #827 on: November 14, 2019, 04:50:27 AM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Therapy dogs visit stressed Congressional staffers at impeachment hearings
By Ebony Bowden
November 13, 2019

A Golden Doodle therapy dog greets Congressional staffers on Wednesday.Getty Images

It’s a ruff time in politics.

An army of emotional support dogs was on hand Wednesday to help stressed-out Capitol Hill lawmakers and staffers weary after a year of impeachment-related drama.

Hundreds of journalists, policy wonks and politicians including Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-Ill.) lined up to see the pooches as the first day of public impeachment hearings got underway.

One frazzled Senate staffer was seen clinging to a Japanese Spitz, while a handsome Collie named Remy was only too happy to take Bustos’ mind off collusion and quid pro quo. Blue the Goldendoodle also wore a tie for the special occasion.

The furry shrinks were all certified therapy dogs provided by therapy animal organization Pet Partners, which sponsored the event along with the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council, The Hill reported.

The dogs were on hand to “offer congressional staff a break from the stress of wrapping up an exceptionally busy year,” Pet Partners said in a statement.

“Who better to bring comfort and relief to the hardworking folks on Capitol Hill than a furry group of loving, intuitive, and bipartisan Pet Partners therapy animals?”

The dogs were stationed from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Hart Senate Office Building and the Rayburn House Office Building as members of the House Intelligence Committee and witnesses duked it out in the Longworth House Office Building.

The science is still out on whether therapy dogs improve stress levels.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/13/therapy-dogs-visit-stressed-congressional-staffers-at-impeachment-hearings/
                                                this is the kind of therapy dog that would straighten them out. ;D
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #828 on: November 14, 2019, 09:10:05 AM »
Oh? What was it stolen from then? BTW, that post was a copy and paste.

Nothing was stolen. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #829 on: November 14, 2019, 10:13:07 AM »
                                                this is the kind of therapy dog that would straighten them out. ;D

Ha ha ha
That’s the Kind I’d Give Them
Sure would sort a few out ASAP

Fucking Pansy Snowflake Whimps

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: November 14, 2019, 11:34:29 AM »
Nothing was stolen. 
Okay. So the money wasn't stolen from the charities he told folks he was raising for, it was 'misused' for his political interests (campaign expenses).

Trump ordered to pay $2 million to charities over misuse of ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/11/07
7 days ago - Judge orders Trump pay $2 million in foundation settlement .... found that Trump had used the charity's money to make a $25,000 donation to a ...

Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

The Trump Foundation also agreed last month to distribute its $1.7 million in remaining assets to the same charities that will receive the $2 million in damages ordered on Thursday.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds

A New York judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle claims that he used his personal foundation as a piggybank to advance his personal and political interests. The settlement stems from a lawsuit filed last year by New York’s attorney general, which accused the president of a pattern of “persistently illegal conduct” involving the Donald J. Trump Foundation. Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka were also named in the case.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/donald-trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-for-charity-fraud/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: November 14, 2019, 11:36:30 AM »
Okay. So the money wasn't stolen from the charities he told folks he was raising for, it was 'misused' for his political interests (campaign expenses).

Trump ordered to pay $2 million to charities over misuse of ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/11/07
7 days ago - Judge orders Trump pay $2 million in foundation settlement .... found that Trump had used the charity's money to make a $25,000 donation to a ...

Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

The Trump Foundation also agreed last month to distribute its $1.7 million in remaining assets to the same charities that will receive the $2 million in damages ordered on Thursday.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds

A New York judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle claims that he used his personal foundation as a piggybank to advance his personal and political interests. The settlement stems from a lawsuit filed last year by New York’s attorney general, which accused the president of a pattern of “persistently illegal conduct” involving the Donald J. Trump Foundation. Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka were also named in the case.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/donald-trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-for-charity-fraud/

Really?  Precisely how was it misused? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: November 14, 2019, 11:48:56 AM »
Really?  Precisely how was it misused?  

During the 2016 campaign, Trump raised nearly $3 million during a televised fundraiser and said that the money would go to charities. However, NPR reported that court documents revealed the Trump Foundation improperly used the $2.8 million it received from the event, having the funds unlawfully distributed by Trump's campaign staff.

https://www.mic.com/p/trump-to-pay-2-million-fine-for-misusing-charity-funds-19308735

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: November 14, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
During the 2016 campaign, Trump raised nearly $3 million during a televised fundraiser and said that the money would go to charities. However, NPR reported that court documents revealed the Trump Foundation improperly used the $2.8 million it received from the event, having the funds unlawfully distributed by Trump's campaign staff.

https://www.mic.com/p/trump-to-pay-2-million-fine-for-misusing-charity-funds-19308735

You're still not telling me anything.  Did the money go to charity or not? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: November 14, 2019, 12:02:59 PM »
You're still not telling me anything.  Did the money go to charity or not? 

It did not. That is not until the judge ordered it when Trump lost the case. Whether he's actually written the check(s), I don't know. Perhaps we could ask the United Way, the United Negro College Fund, and the Holocaust Museum if they've seen any money yet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: November 14, 2019, 12:07:52 PM »
It did not. That is not until the judge ordered it when Trump lost the case. Whether he's actually written the check(s), I don't know. Perhaps we could ask the United Way, the United Negro College Fund, and the Holocaust Museum if they've seen any money yet.

How can you not know?  Here is the next sentence of the stuff you just posted:  "While the funds did eventually reach veterans' organizations, the political involvement in their disbursal is against the law."

So why did you lie about Trump stealing money and then post a misleading quote? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: November 14, 2019, 12:14:11 PM »
How can you not know?  Here is the next sentence of the stuff you just posted:  "While the funds did eventually reach veterans' organizations, the political involvement in their disbursal is against the law."

So why did you lie about Trump stealing money and then post a misleading quote? 

Yes it reached the veteran's organizations after he was ordered to pay it by the court.

In my opinion when you accept money for a specific use and then don't use it for that, it is a form of stealing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: November 14, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
Yes it reached the veteran's organizations after he was ordered to pay it by the court.

In my opinion when you accept money for a specific use and then don't use it for that, it is a form of stealing.

Before I call you a liar again, tell me where you read that they donated the money to the charities only after being ordered to do so by the court. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: November 14, 2019, 03:05:37 PM »
Before I call you a liar again, tell me where you read that they donated the money to the charities only after being ordered to do so by the court. 

If it helps you hang onto your fairytale for another hour or so, call me a liar. You show me where there is any evidence he or his flunkies donated the money to the charities prior to the judge ordering him to do so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: November 14, 2019, 03:55:49 PM »
If it helps you hang onto your fairytale for another hour or so, call me a liar. You show me where there is any evidence he or his flunkies donated the money to the charities prior to the judge ordering him to do so.

I see.  So you lied again.  That's what happens when you let hatred interfere with your judgment.  And when you don't actually read what you're posting. 

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla, in her Nov. 7 court order, wrote that the $2.8 million donated to the Trump Foundation “was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation,” in violation of state law. However, she acknowledged that “the Funds did ultimately reach their intended destinations, i.e., charitable organizations supporting veterans.”

Records obtained by the state show donations totaling $2.825 million were given to 34 veterans organizations between January 2016 and June 2016.

So, it’s false to claim that Trump “stole” the money and that “none of the veterans groups that were supposed to get the money got a single dime.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/11/posts-falsely-claim-trump-stole-from-vets/

Next time tell the truth.  It's so much easier.   :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #840 on: November 14, 2019, 07:12:47 PM »
Look it up and then laugh out your ass. As usual, you are running off at the mouth with a half cocked brain. Here is a link to help you get your facts straight before you show yourself to be an idiot. https://www.careerexplorer.com/careers/high-school-teacher/salary/california/
Here, you senile old guy...…..https://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/fr/sa/cefavgsalaries.asp
The very top percentage barely break 100k, it's very rare and not likely that anyone would pay a teacher 100k to homeschool their kid. ::)

The average salary of public school teachers in 2017–18 for the State of California was $80,680.
:D :D ;D ;D Right out of my ass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #841 on: November 15, 2019, 09:08:42 AM »
just got my letter from melania trump, how much will you be donating to trump's fight against the demonrats in 2020 ?
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: November 15, 2019, 01:06:55 PM »
I see.  So you lied again.  That's what happens when you let hatred interfere with your judgment.  And when you don't actually read what you're posting.  

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla, in her Nov. 7 court order, wrote that the $2.8 million donated to the Trump Foundation “was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation,” in violation of state law. However, she acknowledged that “the Funds did ultimately reach their intended destinations, i.e., charitable organizations supporting veterans.”

Records obtained by the state show donations totaling $2.825 million were given to 34 veterans organizations between January 2016 and June 2016.
So, it’s false to claim that Trump “stole” the money and that “none of the veterans groups that were supposed to get the money got a single dime.”

The Trump Foundation agreed in late 2018 to dissolve as part of the settlement with the state. The foundation agreed to donate its remaining assets of $1.78 million — along with the newly announced $2 million in damages to be paid by Trump — to eight reputable charities.

Next time tell the truth.  It's so much easier.   :)

I should have posted misused instead of saying stole. Which, BTW, is what many in social media also wrongly stated. Had I checked deeper into this issue, I would have been better informed. There was no intent to lie.

I dislike Trump. I do not hate him. More importantly, how I personally feel about the man has nothing to do with my original post.

The irony in those claims was that it was, in fact, the manner in which the Trump Foundation and Trump campaign colluded in distributing the donations to veterans charities that landed the president in hot water, not his having “stolen” the donations.

In her June 2018 petition to the state’s Supreme Court, then-New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood wrote:

“For more than a decade, the Donald J. Trump Foundation has operated in persistent violation of state and federal law governing New York State charities. This pattern of illegal conduct by the Foundation and its board members includes improper and extensive political activity, repeated and willful self-dealing transactions, and failure to follow basic fiduciary obligations or to implement even elementary corporate formalities required by law.”

The Trump Foundation agreed in late 2018 to dissolve as part of the settlement with the state. The foundation agreed to donate its remaining assets of $1.78 million — along with the newly announced $2 million in damages to be paid by Trump — to eight reputable charities.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: November 15, 2019, 05:08:42 PM »
I should have posted misused in of saying stole. Which, BTW, is what many in social media also wrongly stated. Had I checked deeper into this issue, I would have been better informed. There was no intent to lie.

Thank you for owning up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:00 PM »
CNN's Joan Walsh implies she's 'shocked' Trump didn't sexually assault hero dog Conan
by Mike Brest
November 25, 2019

CNN political contributor Joan Walsh appeared to feign surprise that President Trump didn't sexually assault the military canine who participated in the raid that resulted in the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.

Trump held an impromptu press conference in the Rose Garden on Monday to honor the dog, Conan. Conan, who is a Belgian Malinois, is a veteran of more than 50 missions. The president labeled Conan "incredible" and called him "the ultimate fighter" while awarding the dog with a service award and certificate.

Walsh expressed her dismay with the president's actions during the press conference in a Twitter thread that began with her saying, "This is terrifying. Trump and Melania exude coldness to Conan the hero dog. Melania, whose coat is slightly macabre (to me, but others may find it lovely), moves away from Conan multiple times."

“Trump tells you how incredible ‘this particular type of dog’ is, repeatedly, but he clearly can’t remember the name of the breed or other details. He tells us he really wanted the dog to be muzzled, which tells you about his fear,” she added. “‘Conan is a tough cookie,’ we learn. Still nothing about his breed. Trump repeatedly ‘jokes’ about siccing the dog on journalists. Also, again, his command of the language rivals (maybe) a five-year-old. Terrifying.”

Social media users were quick to push back on her claims about the president and first lady's behavior around Conan. Walsh later went back on Twitter and addressed the backlash with an apparent reference the multitude of women who have accused the president of sexual misconduct.

"I am being slammed for my Conan tweets by MAGA and I do want to apologize: Conan is actually a female dog, God bless her. So I'm especially shocked Trump didn't ... well, you know," she wrote after White House officials gave reporters conflicting information on the gender of Conan.

A book published last month, revealed 43 new allegations of inappropriate behavior on Trump's behalf, which was not the first time he had been accused of such actions. For example, he was accused of raping columnist E. Jean Carroll, who alleges the attack took place in a department store dressing room 23 years ago. The president has repeatedly denied all of the accusations against him.

"False accusations diminish the severity of real assault. All should condemn false accusations and any actual assault in the strongest possible terms. If anyone has information that the Democratic Party is working with Ms. Carroll or New York Magazine, please notify us as soon as possible. The world should know what’s really going on. It is a disgrace, and people should pay dearly for such false accusations," Trump said when Carroll went public with her allegation in June.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnns-joan-walsh-implies-shes-shocked-trump-didnt-sexually-assault-hero-dog-conan

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: November 27, 2019, 09:25:10 AM »
MSNBC's Nance compares Trump supporters to ISIS: 'They're dead-enders'
By Julia Musto | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/malcolm-nance-msnbc-trump-isis

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #846 on: November 27, 2019, 09:29:54 AM »
Completely FNG nuts 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #847 on: November 27, 2019, 09:36:24 AM »
Here's one of the bigger examples of TDS we've seen.

https://tinyurl.com/rez9o3n
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: November 27, 2019, 09:45:59 AM »

lol  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #849 on: November 27, 2019, 09:48:52 AM »

HA!!!   :D