Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 233502 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »
Like I said, this is your opinion. The law says otherwise.

Prior to the Court's ruling (Engel v. Vitale ), it was not unusual for public schools to lead students in a Christian prayer at the start of the school day. ... The U.S. Supreme Court agreed, ruling 8-1 (Engel v. Vitale, 1962) that school-sponsored prayer violated the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »
Like I said, this is your opinion. The law says otherwise.

Prior to the Court's ruling (Engel v. Vitale ), it was not unusual for public schools to lead students in a Christian prayer at the start of the school day. ... The U.S. Supreme Court agreed, ruling 8-1 (Engel v. Vitale, 1962) that school-sponsored prayer violated the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

No it doesn't.  I'm not talking about government coerced prayer.  That's completely different.  I'm talking about something voluntary, like Melanie Trump reading the Lord's Prayer before a political rally.  Nobody was forced to be there.  And I frankly don't care if a handful of people get offended by her reading a prayer.  They need to suck it up.  That's different from Melanie Trump the 8th grade teacher who forces her students to pray (which would be unlawful). 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
No it doesn't.  I'm not talking about government coerced prayer.  That's completely different.  I'm talking about something voluntary, like Melanie Trump reading the Lord's Prayer before a political rally.  Nobody was forced to be there.  And I frankly don't care if a handful of people get offended by her reading a prayer.  They need to suck it up.  That's different from Melanie Trump the 8th grade teacher who forces her students to pray (which would be unlawful). 

Okay. I"ll give Melania a break. Problem is that a lot of other folks won't. This means she was at least politically incorrect.

Just so you know, prayer doesn't in anyway offend me. I'm not the devil.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2017, 06:50:53 PM »
Okay. I"ll give Melania a break. Problem is that a lot of other folks won't. This means she was at least politically incorrect.

Just so you know, prayer doesn't in anyway offend me. I'm not the devil.

The fact her reading a prayer is considered politically incorrect is pretty sad.  We have gone off the rails in this country, where people think any hint of religion in the public sector is somehow wrong.  We shouldn't treat it much differently than other kinds of speech.  We don't silence offensive speech.  We protect it.  I'm talking purely about voluntary events. 

Speaking of the devil, if you ever want to laugh out loud, watch the remake of Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley.  She plays the devil.  He sells his soul for a bunch of wishes.  Hilarious.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2017, 07:03:52 PM »
A proliferation of laws with the resultant loss of freedoms is a sign of, and directly proportional to, spiritual sickness in a nation.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2017, 10:54:51 PM »
A proliferation of laws with the resultant loss of freedoms is a sign of, and directly proportional to, spiritual sickness in a nation.

These "laws" have been with us since the dawn of our nation. They were meant to insure our freedom. What do you believe has changed? Could it be that more people understand their true meaning or is it that we no longer believe in them?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2017, 11:04:22 PM »
The fact her reading a prayer is considered politically incorrect is pretty sad.  We have gone off the rails in this country, where people think any hint of religion in the public sector is somehow wrong.  We shouldn't treat it much differently than other kinds of speech.  We don't silence offensive speech.  We protect it.  I'm talking purely about voluntary events. 

Speaking of the devil, if you ever want to laugh out loud, watch the remake of Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley.  She plays the devil.  He sells his soul for a bunch of wishes.  Hilarious.   

I like both those actors. I'll definitely pursue watching this film again.

Reading a prayer is not sad, it is hopeful and sometimes enlightening. What is politically incorrect is the particular prayer she read and the fact that as First Lady she commands a certain amount of attention which makes what she spouts a bigger influence.

Maybe we should better be discussing why after only one dubious month in office, Trump is on the reelection campaign trail. He supposedly has the lowest rating of any President at this point in office. Maybe he is hoping to recapture the fire (support) he set in his race for Presidency.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2017, 02:57:38 AM »
These "laws" have been with us since the dawn of our nation. They were meant to insure our freedom. What do you believe has changed? Could it be that more people understand their true meaning or is it that we no longer believe in them?

What makes you think I was talking to you?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2017, 08:02:45 AM »
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »

What makes you think I was talking to you?

Dunno  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2017, 05:30:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2017, 11:23:02 AM »
These people are scary.   :-\

‘Refuse Fascism’ Organizer Tells Tucker, Trump Is ‘Operating Out Of Hitler’s Playbook’ [VIDEO]
Christian Datoc
Reporter
02/22/2017

Political activist Sunsara Taylor told Tucker Carlson Tuesday night that, “in the name of humanity, [the] 7 billion people on this planet need to pour into the streets” and protest President Trump.

“Look, we’re facing an emergency,” the “Refuse Fascism” organizer told The Daily Caller founder. “Humanity is facing an emergency. A fascist regime has seized the reins of power in one of the strongest — no the sole super power in the world. Trump and Pence are operating out of Hitler’s playbook, only they have nuclear weapons.”

WATCH:

“While it’s beautiful, it’s righteous that millions of people have stood up to protest,” she continued. “By the way since I know sometimes he watches, President Trump if you’re watching, way more people have protested than were at your Nazi inauguration.”

“The resistance needs to grow,” Taylor stressed. “People need to know that this is a fascist regime and drop the hammer and close down — it’s working to close down the space for people to stand up and resist.”

“In the name of humanity, 7 billion people on this planet need to pour into the streets and say, ‘no. We refuse to accept this fascist America. We refuse to accept this for the world, and we must drive them out.’ We need to stay in the streets.”

You can watch the entire interview below.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/refuse-fascism-tells-tucker-trump-is-operating-out-of-hitlers-playbook-video/#ixzz4ZRZ0SK6l

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »
Maxine Waters Calls the Trump White House 'Scumbags'
Cortney O'Brien
Posted: Feb 22, 2017 4:00 PM

Ask Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) what she thinks of the Trump administration and she'll be brutally honest. Chris Hayes did - and he got a mouthful. Waters, after accusing Trump and his team of having won the presidential election thanks to Russia's interference, took to name calling.

"I just think the American people had better understand what's going on," Waters said. "This is a bunch of scumbags. That's what they are. Who are all organized around making money."

Specifically, she said, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is guilty of wanting to get Russian sanctions lifted because the former Exxon Mobil CEO is part of a "Kremlin klan" obsessed with bribes, oil and gas.

With this rhetoric, Waters does a disservice to democracy. Our elected representatives are sent to Washington in the hope that they can work together with the other branches of government to accomplish things for the American people. It's unlikely that Waters will give the "scumbags" in the White House the time of day. Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) engaged in similar behavior when he and dozens of other Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration.

These representatives' rhetoric and behavior is only fueling the fiery protests around the country - some of which are actual fires.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/22/maxine-waters-calls-the-trump-white-house-scumbags-n2289182

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2017, 01:44:36 PM »
Maxine Waters Calls the Trump White House 'Scumbags'
Cortney O'Brien
Posted: Feb 22, 2017 4:00 PM

Ask Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) what she thinks of the Trump administration and she'll be brutally honest. Chris Hayes did - and he got a mouthful. Waters, after accusing Trump and his team of having won the presidential election thanks to Russia's interference, took to name calling.

"I just think the American people had better understand what's going on," Waters said. "This is a bunch of scumbags. That's what they are. Who are all organized around making money."

Specifically, she said, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is guilty of wanting to get Russian sanctions lifted because the former Exxon Mobil CEO is part of a "Kremlin klan" obsessed with bribes, oil and gas.

With this rhetoric, Waters does a disservice to democracy. Our elected representatives are sent to Washington in the hope that they can work together with the other branches of government to accomplish things for the American people. It's unlikely that Waters will give the "scumbags" in the White House the time of day. Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) engaged in similar behavior when he and dozens of other Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration.

These representatives' rhetoric and behavior is only fueling the fiery protests around the country - some of which are actual fires.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/22/maxine-waters-calls-the-trump-white-house-scumbags-n2289182

Option FAIL probably voted for her. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »
I didn't vote  for Trump, but this is a good example of why I voted straight GOP on all other down ballot races.
Between here annoying rants and the pink hat march, they lose my support.

If VP Mike Pence was top of the ticket, I would have voted him for POTUS and had a bumper sticker and yard sign.

Sadly, Wacky Watters and butt TRUMP-ette  are 2 great examples of how BOTH sides want a ranting blow hard in charge.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2017, 09:50:18 AM »
WATCH: NBC Creates 2 Videos of Children Bashing Trump

WATCH: NBC Creates 2 Videos of Children Bashing TrumpNBC/screenshot
by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ21 Feb 2017

NBC News released two videos on their website of children delivering personal messages to President Trump, with many of their statements criticizing the president a month into his presidency.

The video series, “Dear Mr. President: Letters from the American Children,” opens with a young boy excited about the prospect of a political outsider bridging the disconnect between the Washington establishment and the American people, but things go downhill from there.

“When you speak on things that make me feel uncomfortable, or I disagree with, you make me feel small because I know I can’t change it,” one girl remarks.

“Most of my family is black. I’m afraid that you’re going to hurt some of us blacks,” a young boy slowly recites to the camera.

Some children commented about the president’s immigration policies, referencing the proposed border wall and his policy on restricting the number of refugees allowed into the country.

“Some of my friends are really scared about you building a wall, and the travel band [sic], because a lot of their families live in different places,” another young girl says, referencing Trump’s executive order on immigration.

“Just because I’m Mexican doesn’t mean you can build a wall in my country,” an older girl states.

In one video, a young girl tells Trump, “don’t let people have guns.” In the other video, a boy claims that Trump is “attempting to whitewash America.”

Another boy says Trump’s policy on refugees is “unfair,” and the boy after him said there was no need to hate other countries “based on the actions of a single group or organization.”

It is unclear whether or not these children came to these opinions about the president on their own.

Trump has consistently criticized the mainstream media for what he thinks is a bias against him since before he became president.

In November, Trump unloaded on the mainstream media in a meeting at Trump Tower, calling them out on what he said was “biased coverage” of the presidential election.

On the campaign trail in August, Trump campaigned against “the dishonest media” and asked his supporters to take a “Mainstream Media Accountability Survey” to tell his campaign how fairly they thought the media was covering his presidential campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/watch-nbc-two-videos-children-bashing-trump/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2017, 11:27:12 AM »
Crown Prince of Deranged Trump Supporters

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2017, 05:41:31 PM »
Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped
by Jerome Hudson
24 Feb 2017

Actress and left-wing activist Ashley Judd says the “tragedy” of Donald Trump’s election victory is far worse than an experience from her childhood in which she was raped.

“It remains for me the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my lifetime,” Judd said of Trump’s successful election. “Raped as a child – bad. Re-raped by a political system that ordains a clown – really bad.”

The Divergent star made the claim in a Huffington Post video titled, “Ashley Judd describes being triggered by Trump.”

Sporting a so-called “Pussy Hat” popularized by feminist activists, Judd said the same male family member who failed to protect her from being sexually assaulted as a child betrayed her again by voting for Trump.

“And the fact that there were adult men in my family – who failed to protect me as a child – voted for him, was really re-traumatizing in saying, ‘You’re gonna put me out there again. And the idea that you would protect me has evaporated.’ And it was incredibly painful. Incredibly painful,” she said.

“Immediately I began to weep, because it’s not ok. It’s not ok,” Judd added. “For me it’s not about the wall, it not about any of that stuff. It’s about, you voted for a pussy grabber. You voted for someone who calls his wife a piece of ass, whose daughter is his favorite sex symbol. It really boils down to me to the sexual assault and the misogyny piece.”

Last month, at the Women’s March in Washington, DC, Judd bashed Trump by suggesting that he has sexual fantasies about his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

“I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes,” Judd said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/24/ashley-judd-trump-election-worse-raped/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2017, 03:38:20 AM »

Psyxho biatch

Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped
by Jerome Hudson
24 Feb 2017

Actress and left-wing activist Ashley Judd says the “tragedy” of Donald Trump’s election victory is far worse than an experience from her childhood in which she was raped.

“It remains for me the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my lifetime,” Judd said of Trump’s successful election. “Raped as a child – bad. Re-raped by a political system that ordains a clown – really bad.”

The Divergent star made the claim in a Huffington Post video titled, “Ashley Judd describes being triggered by Trump.”

Sporting a so-called “Pussy Hat” popularized by feminist activists, Judd said the same male family member who failed to protect her from being sexually assaulted as a child betrayed her again by voting for Trump.

“And the fact that there were adult men in my family – who failed to protect me as a child – voted for him, was really re-traumatizing in saying, ‘You’re gonna put me out there again. And the idea that you would protect me has evaporated.’ And it was incredibly painful. Incredibly painful,” she said.

“Immediately I began to weep, because it’s not ok. It’s not ok,” Judd added. “For me it’s not about the wall, it not about any of that stuff. It’s about, you voted for a pussy grabber. You voted for someone who calls his wife a piece of ass, whose daughter is his favorite sex symbol. It really boils down to me to the sexual assault and the misogyny piece.”

Last month, at the Women’s March in Washington, DC, Judd bashed Trump by suggesting that he has sexual fantasies about his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

“I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes,” Judd said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/24/ashley-judd-trump-election-worse-raped/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2017, 09:26:08 AM »
WATCH: NBC Creates 2 Videos of Children Bashing Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/watch-nbc-two-videos-children-bashing-trump/

Looks like the kid is into coffee at an awfully young age.

Maybe that's the real problem.   ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2017, 11:55:53 AM »

If VP Mike Pence was top of the ticket, I would have voted him for POTUS and had a bumper sticker and yard sign.

Really? Folks I know, both Republican and Democrat, think VP Pence is a bad Presidential choice. Apparently, he's so conservative that he's wacky.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2017, 12:35:10 PM »
Media Meltdown Over Kellyanne Conway Sitting on Oval Office Couch

Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway takes a photo as US President Donald Trump and leaders of historically black universities and colleges talk before a group photo in the Oval Office of the White House before a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence February 27, 2017 in Washington, DC. / AFP / Brendan Smialowski (Photo credit should read BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)
BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty
by Jerome Hudson
28 Feb 2017

A photo of senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway sitting on a couch in the Oval Office, while taking photos of President Trump as he met with leaders of historically black universities and colleges, spurred outrage and debate on social media.
Leading the pack was Buzzfeed’s Deputy news director Jon Passantino, who said “Conservatives were pissed Obama put his feet on Oval Office desk. Watch their reaction tonight.”

Shoes on the couch in the Oval Office pic.twitter.com/h2MXUocEar

— Jon Passantino (@passantino) February 28, 2017

Motherboard reporter Sarah Emerson‏ said the Conway couch photo made her want “to go to therapy.”

i have to go to therapy after seeing the kellyanne conway shoes on the couch pic

— Sarah Emerson (@SarahNEmerson) February 28, 2017

Heat Street co-founder Louise Mensch said Conway was classless.

No class @KellyannePolls – mutton dressed as lamb, feet on the couch, don't look at African-American leaders, your momma must be ashamed https://t.co/iOPjJSf4Nl

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) February 28, 2017

Meanwhile some liberal journalists, including Mother Jones editor Ben Dreyfuss, argued that far worse things had been done on White House furniture.

"How dare Kellyanne Conway disrespect the Oval Office!” —People who rightfully defend Bill Clinton for getting a blow job in the Oval Office

— Ben Dreyfuss (@bendreyfuss) February 28, 2017

WashPo’s Chris Cillizza concurred:

The 'Kellyanne on the couch' controversy is so incredibly dumb https://t.co/Cx89SwRgyx pic.twitter.com/WqZRQnDWnb

— Chris Cillizza (@TheFix) February 28, 2017

“This is all par for the Internet outrage/partisan police,” Cillizza wrote.

Soon, social media was being inundated with several photos of President Barack Obama sitting on and placing his feet on the Resolute Desk.

@KeithOlbermann Oops, Trump is probably too busy cleaning Obama's shoeprints off the desk to explain to liberals why they're insane. #nuts pic.twitter.com/DiU0EMm9Vh

— Jock Doubleday (@jockdoubleday) February 28, 2017

Why trending…@USATODAY pic.twitter.com/pE26myS7rU

— pete602 (@petefrt) February 28, 2017

@CBSNews Decorum in the oval? Pres Bush always wore his jkt in the office Obama rolled up his sleeves and put his feet on the antique desk. pic.twitter.com/SeeEZZhTiP

— Waukesha GOP (@WaukeshaGOP) February 28, 2017

Lost in all the Conway faux fuss was President Trump’s important and historic meeting with leaders of historically black universities and college.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/28/media-meltdown-kellyanne-conway-sitting-oval-office-couch/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2017, 12:38:49 PM »
Patient Zero of Trump Derangement Syndrome

“No one is more conservative than me.”

“No one is stronger on the Second Amendment than me.”

“No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.”

“There’s nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”

“There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”

“There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”

“Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.”

“I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.”

“Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

“Nobody knows banking better than I do.”

“Nobody knows more about debt than I do.”

“Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.”

“I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.”

“Nobody knows the system better than me.”

“Nobody knows politicians better than me.”

“Nobody builds better walls than me.”

“Nobody knows more about trade than me.”

“There is nobody more against Obamacare than me.”

“Nobody is better on humility than me"

“Nobody has better toys than me.”

“I can be more presidential than anybody. I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2017, 12:44:00 PM »
Sunny Hostin Accused President Donald Trump’s Administration Of “treason.”
February 16, 2017 Alex D. 

The View has fallen a long way since Barbara Walters was a host on the show, and the legendary newswoman is blaming ABC brass for destroying the show’s legacy.

Walters created the show with Bill Geddie, but now she is afraid it will only be remembered for a turnover cast and classless backstage fights.
 Today co-host Sunny Hostin accused president Donald Trump of Treason!

Hostin said, “The bottom line is when I look at this from a prosecutor’s viewpoint, this is treason. This is treason.
 This is the definition of treason because treason is putting your enemy before your country. Russia has been our number one enemy for 65 years, and the question really needs to be—what is the overall connection between Russia and this administration?

And the way we get to that is Donald Trump’s taxes because that’s where all of the business ties are.”

Just a question, why wasn’t it treason when Obama tried to sneak 221 million dollars to Palestine?  Where was the outrage over the repeated treason committed by the Obama admin and the Clintons???

http://www.usasupreme.com/sunny-hostin-accused-president-donald-trumps-administration-treason/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2017, 12:50:07 PM »
"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"