Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 233209 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2017, 02:56:37 PM »
Unfortunately, this dummy is my senator.   :-\

Dem senator: 'This is not my president'
BY MAX GREENWOOD - 08/15/17

Dem senator: 'This is not my president'
© Greg Nash
Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) said Tuesday that he does not recognize President Trump as his president after Trump doubled down on his claim that both white supremacists and counterprotesters were responsible for the outbreak of violence in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend.

"As a Jew, as an American, as a human, words cannot express my disgust and disappointment," Schatz wrote on Twitter. "This is not my President."

Trump defended himself on Tuesday against bipartisan criticism that he was slow and equivocal in condemning neo-Nazis and white supremacists who incited violence during demonstrations in Charlottesville on Saturday.

In a combative news conference in New York, the president said he wanted to "know the facts" before condemning the right-wing groups.

He also revived his claim from Saturday that it wasn't just white supremacists that were responsible for the violence, saying "alt-left" groups were "very, very violent" in opposing the right-wing demonstrators, who had initially planned to protest the city's decision to remove a Confederate statue from a park.

"This week, it is Robert E. Lee and this week, Stonewall Jackson. Is it George Washington next?" he said. "You have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/346677-dem-senator-this-is-not-my-president

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »
In a combative news conference in New York, the president said he wanted to "know the facts" before condemning the right-wing groups.

What?  Who the hell does he think he is?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »
Michael Moore Compares Trump Voters to Rapists (Video)
Jemal Countess/Getty Images
by JEROME HUDSON
16 Aug 2017

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore compared President Donald Trump’s voters to someone who holds down a rape victim while they’re being sexually assaulted in an appearance on CNN Tuesday night.

CNN host Don Lemon asked Moore if he believes President Trump is a racist, to which Moore replied: “He’s absolutely a racist.”

“He’s not as stupid as people want to believe he is,” the Oscar-winner added. “He knows exactly what he’s doing, he knows the words to use and I’m certain the 63 million people who voted for him actually — the vast majority of them — love that press conference.”

Moore was referring to Trump’s remarks Tuesday in which he condemned the neo-Nazi and white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend at which 32-year old Virginia native Heather Heyer was killed when James Fields Jr. deliberately drove his car into a counter-protest march.

Lemon said Trump voters “take offense” when people call them racist for voting for Trump.

“If you hold down the woman while the rapist is raping her, but you didn’t rape her, are you a rapist?” Moore asked in response to Lemon. “Let’s cut the BS, let’s start speaking honestly.”

“That’s a very powerful and uncomfortable anecdote you shared, and people will think you’re comparing Trump voters to rapists,” Lemon said.

“Yeah, it’s uncomfortable, isn’t it?” Moore replied. “Because enablers of immoral behavior, of criminal behavior, it is absolutely criminal to stand behind the people that killed Heather Heyer, that beat the heads in of people who were trying to speak their minds in Charlottesville.”

“If you are there, and if it you participate — even though you’re not the actual person doing it — if you helped to put Donald Trump in office, you need to think about this before you kneel down and say your prayers tonight,” Moore continued. “Think about this person that you now have leading this country.”

“He was elected by white America,” Moore told Lemon, adding “they voted for Trump because they were angry. They voted for Trump because they wanted to throw a bomb into the system that hurt them.”

Moore also urged the white Americans who voted for Trump to “take a long hard look in the mirror.”

“If you still support the racist, you are the racist,” Moore added. “I’m not letting anybody off the hook here. White people who voted for him. America has to stand up. We cannot any longer mealy-mouth about this. Anybody who enables, anybody who votes for and supports a racist, is a racist. You are culpable white America, I’m sorry. But there is redemption for you.”

Moore’s appearance on CNN Tuesday followed a star-studded protest outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, led by the Fahrenheit 9/11 director following a performance of his one-man, anti-Trump Broadway show.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/16/michael-moore-compares-trump-voters-to-rapists-video/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2017, 05:34:22 PM »
Democrats move to formally censure Trump over Charlottesville
BY LESLEY CLARK
lclark@mcclatchydc.com
AUGUST 16, 2017
WASHINGTON

House Democrats are introducing a formal resolution to denounce President Donald Trump for saying that “both sides” are to blame for a violent encounter between white supremacists and neo-Nazis and the activists who showed up to protest them.

While the censure is unlikely to see traction in the GOP-led House, it serves as a rebuke to Trump and mirrors some of the Republican criticism the president has faced for his remarks.

“A president of the United States cannot support neo-Nazis. It’s just beyond the pale,” said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., a member of the House Judiciary Committee. “I hope Republicans who have expressed outrage with what he said put their money where their mouth is.”

Just three Democrats have signed onto the measure, but Nadler says he expects more to follow.

With this tactic, Democrats are taking a page from Republicans who frequently filed censure resolutions against President Barack Obama and members of his administration. Most died on the vine, but the Republican-controlled House of Representatives in 2012 voted to censure then-Attorney General Eric Holder for his role in the botched Fast and Furious gun-running operation into Mexico.

A number of lawmakers also introduced censures against Bill Clinton over his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky and resolutions were filed against George W. Bush for authorizing a no-warrant domestic surveillance program.

One president was formally censured: President Andrew Jackson in 1834 was admonished by the Senate for refusing to turn over documents that lawmakers had requested.

The current resolution calls for lawmakers to “censure and condemn” Trump for what it calls an “inadequate” response to the violence on Saturday in Charlottesville, Va.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPECT THEIR LEADERS TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY IN UNAMBIGUOUS TERMS

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash.

It cites what it calls Trump’s “failure to immediately and specifically name and condemn the white supremacist groups responsible for actions of domestic terrorism” and accuses him of “re-asserting that ‘both sides’ were to blame” for the violence.

Trump drew sharp condemnation on Saturday for blaming “many sides” for the violence that resulted in the death of a woman protesting the rallying white supremacists. Under fire from Republicans and Democrats, Trump read a statement on Monday that specifically denounced by name the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis. But on Tuesday, he returned to his original message, condemning hate more generally and saying both sides share blame for the violence.

“President Trump not only failed at condemning white supremacists and neo-Nazis, he stood up for them – for that he must be censured,” said Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash. “The president’s conduct is un-American and it must stop.”

Republicans have condemned Trump’s remarks, with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., telling the president that “your words are dividing Americans, not healing them.”

But Republicans are unlikely to sign a resolution that accuses Trump of surrounding himself with advisers “who have long histories of promoting white nationalist, alt-Right, racist and anti-Semitic principles and policies.”

It calls on Trump to fire advisers it says have ties to white supremacist movements, citing Steve Bannon, the former leader of conservative Breitbart News website, and Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to Trump who has ties to anti-Semitic, right-wing groups in Hungary.

Bannon once described Breitbart as "the platform for the alt-right,” though both have denied any ties to extremist groups.

Jayapal has also introduced a resolution urging Trump to condemn white nationalists and fire any advisers with ties. That effort has 47 sponsors, her office said.

Conservatives called on Trump to keep Bannon, calling him “the last best link” to his conservative base.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article167570242.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2017, 10:32:01 AM »
Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
dailycaller.com ^ | 8/17/2017 | Chuck Ross
Posted on 8/17/2017, 1:26:31 PM by rktman

A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

A Missouri State Senator from St. Louis has now called for the assassination of @realDonaldTrump. Keep it classy @MariaChappelleN. pic.twitter.com/JTrkxk4Pkz

— Mark Reardon (@MarkReardonKMOX) August 17, 2017

Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to a reporter with St. Louis TV station KMOX that she posted the comment.

“I put something up on my personal Facebook page and it has now been deleted,” she said.

Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, represents a district in a St. Louis suburb.

It is not clear exactly what prompted Chappelle-Nadal’s comment. But it was likely made in response to a discussion about the ongoing controversy over Trump’s comments about the violence in Charlottesville, Va. over the weekend.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2017, 12:36:32 PM »
Missouri Democrat lawmker apologizes, deletes post saying, ‘I hope Trump is assassinated’
Washington Times ^ | August 17, 2017 | Jessica Chasmar
Posted on 8/17/2017, 2:57:21 PM by rdl6989

A Democratic Missouri state senator has apologized for a now-deleted Facebook post wishing for the assassination of President Trump. “I hope Trump is assassinated!” state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote Thursday morning in response to another commenter, Chistopher Gagne, who said his cousin is serving on Mr. Trump’s Trump’s Secret Service detail, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2017, 06:03:22 AM »
Hillary Clinton calls Trump a ‘creep’ in her new book
washingtontimes ^
Posted on 8/23/2017, 7:23:49 AM by Sub-Driver

Hillary Clinton calls Trump a ‘creep’ in her new book

y Sally Persons - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 23, 2017

In a first look at her new book, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton describes then-Republican nominee Donald Trump as a “creep” and says he invaded her “personal space” during the debates last fall.

“Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly ‘Back up you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me so back up.’ I chose option A. I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off,” Mrs. Clinton writes in an excerpt of her book released on MSNBC.

During the debates last fall, Mr. Trump did walk over toward Mrs. Clinton when she was responding to an audience question and seemed to move with her around the debate stage.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2017, 06:09:35 AM »
Scarborough: “Chilling” that “so many Americans” voted for Trump
Legal Insurrection ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 8/23/2017, 8:39:49 AM by governsleastgovernsbest

Looks like Joe Scarborough might be getting bored with attacking Donald Trump. So now he’s turning on the people who put Trump into office.

[snip] Joe then referenced a statement made by Mika Brzezinksi prior to the election in which she warned Americans against voting for Trump. He then said:

"What’s chilling is that enough Americans did want that . . . We keep talking about Trump. I’m sorry, we’re going to have to take a much longer look, after all this comes to an end, at what led so many Americans to support a man so clearly—professionals in the military and intelligence—suggest maybe unbalanced and unfit to have the nuclear codes with him?”

View the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at legalinsurrection.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2017, 03:52:55 PM »
Professor Suggested Texans Deserve Hurricane Harvey for Supporting Trump
Melanie Arter By Melanie Arter | August 29, 2017

A professor at the University of Tampa is apologizing for suggesting that Texas residents deserve Hurricane Harvey for supporting President Donald Trump, Fox News reported.

“I don’t believe in instant Karma but this kinda feels like it for Texas,” Ken Storey tweeted on Sunday,  according to Campus Reform. “Hopefully this will help them realize the GOP doesn’t care about them.”

Storey apologized later, tweeting Monday: “I deeply regret a statement I posted yesterday. I never meant to wish ill will upon any group. I hope all affected by Harvey recover quickly.”

The University of Tampa’s Director of Public Information Eric Cardenas issued a statement to Fox News, saying the university “stands in solidarity with the people impacted by Hurricane Harvey, and our thoughts and prayers are with all involved.”

“The comments made by Kenneth Storey were made via his private social media account. They were not made within his capacity as a faculty member, and they don’t represent the University’s views. The University of Tampa condemns these comments and the sentiment behind them. Storey has publicly apologized for his comments,” Cardenas said.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-arter/professor-says-texans-deserve-hurricane-harvey-supporting-trump

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »
Why People Hate the Media: Politico Throws Conniption Over Melania’s Stilettos
By Curtis Houck | August 29, 2017

On Tuesday, Politico and writer Annie Karni provided the latest installment of why people hate the media as she published a story entitled “Melania's stiletto sideshow,” symbolizing the media’s hissy fit when First Lady Melania Trump wore stilettos upon leaving Washington for the hurricane-ravaged Texas.

With people needing rescue and even dying as the flood waters continue to rise in and around Houston, Karni and other journalists (exposed in other stories here and here) seem to be most concerned about what the First Lady was wearing. Pathetic.

The outlet’s Twitter page tweeted a link to the nearly-900-word piece with an even more tone-deaf caption that’s since been deleted:

Karni’s piece wasn’t much better. She began by stating that Melania “often lets her fashion choices” do the talking and spending two paragraphs digging back to past fashion statements and how she’s been reluctant to be in the spotlight.

Only then did Karni actually shift gears to Tuesday and showed not only her liberal bias but a lack of acknowledgement that most people travel with more than one pair of shoes:

But on Tuesday, she appeared to put the wrong foot forward when she boarded Marine One, en route to visit emergency responders in hurricane-ravaged Texas, wearing towering black snakeskin stilettos.

The emblematic first image of the first lady heading off to visit a hurricane in heels – a moment that the president has seized on as an opportunity to project strength and show off decisive leadership – instead became another symbol of a White House that can often seem out of touch.
Melania changed out of those stilettos upon leaving the rainy-but-not-stormy Washington and into sneakers for her time visiting south Texas.

Like she was serving as a flack for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Karni promoted the gloating of former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett and lamented that “[t]he heels at least temporarily stole the spotlight from a gloomy president who aides said has been buoyed by what he sees, so far, as an effective coordinated response to a record-breaking storm.”

Only footnoting Michelle Obama wearing an expensive set of shoes to a Washington D.C. foodbank in 2009, she touted fellow lefty Jamil Smith and seemed to insinuate that only did the internet outrage cause her to change but this was a pattern of bad behavior:

“Small gestures send big messages,” journalist Jamil Smith wrote on Twitter, regarding the first lady’s shoe choice. “It isn’t that they keep getting it wrong. They don’t care about getting it right.”

On board Air Force One to Corpus Christi, as the picture of the delicate heels ricocheted         across the Internet, Melania Trump changed into a pair of bright, white sneakers, which looked fresh out of the box.

She wasn’t the only female member of the Trump delegation wearing questionably appropriate footwear – two other women were spotted on Air Force One wearing pumps and suede heels.

The debate over the first lady’s shoes wasn’t an isolated fashion faux-pas for the women who act as the face of the Trump administration.
Instead of reworking the story to include reaction from the First Lady’s office, Karni tacked that part onto the bottom of her story and even then she couldn’t simply report the quotes without a few jabs:

There was no acknowledgment from the White House that the first lady’s storm attire was at all off-key. Instead, her staff blamed the media for creating a “sad” side circus to an otherwise somber day.

“It’s sad that we have an active and ongoing natural disaster in Texas,” said Stephanie Grisham, a spokeswoman for the first lady, “and people are worried about her shoes.”

Later Tuesday, the first lady’s office released a statement on the storm. “I want to be able to offer my help and support in the most productive way possible, not through just words, but also action,” the first lady said. “What I found to be the most profound during the visit was not only the strength and resilience of the people of Texas, but the compassion and sense of community that has taken over the state. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the people of Texas and Louisiana.”

Whether it was Slate, Vanity Fair, Huffington Post editor Philip Lewis, Time’s Ryan Teague Beckwith, or Karni’s Politico colleague Ben White, Tuesday showed that many in the national and political media have no foresight for what actually matters.

Liberal media defenders can claim that such criticism is delegitimizing the news media and that’s not what NewsBusters is dedicated to be doing. Rather, we’re simply bringing to light stories like these in which the media have done themselves a disservice to the public. And that’s exactly what this Politico story represented.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2017/08/29/why-people-hate-media-politico-throws-conniption-over-melanias

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 30, 2017, 07:03:00 AM »
Trump Hater Threatens to Shoot President at Austin Airport "I Will Go Down in History Today"
Gatewaay Pundit ^ | August 29, 2017 | Kristinn Taylor
Posted on 8/29/2017, 10:52:07 PM by UMCRevMom@aol.com

BREAKING: Trump Hater Threatens to Shoot President at Austin Airport-Secret Service Investigating, "I Will Go Down in History Today"

The Secret Service is investigating claims by poster on Twitter that he plans to shoot President Donald Trump at the airport in Austin, Texas where Trump recently arrived for meetings at the Texas state capital on Hurricane Harvey. The person with the account name @BummyShiii, posted photos from the airport showing Air Force One on the tarmac and said in response to someone who commented he should shoot Trump that he "will go down in history today" and that he was not afraid of the Secret Service.

BummyShiii first posted about Trump's visit on Monday, saying he wanted to “piss on his ass”.

"Our lame ass president is flying into the airport tom I hope I see him so I can piss on his ass"

Our lame ass president is flying into the airport tom I hope I see him so I can piss on his ass

— bummy (@BummyShiii) August 28, 2017

Tuesday, BummyShiii posted commentary and photos from the airport.

"I'm standing by some trump supporter ladies at the airport waiting for Donald trump and I'm talking shit about him, LMAO THEY MAD AS HELL"

An account named @thayoung_Kris urged Bummy to shoot Trump, "Shot (sic) him when you see him(.) Take one for the team"

Shot him when you see him Take one for the team

— Melo (@thayoung_Kris) August 29, 2017

Bummy replied, "Say no more, I will go down in history today"

Say no more, I will go down in history today

— bummy (@BummyShiii) August 29, 2017

When cautioned about the Secret Service by @ANAL_Reef, "Chill secret service Finna pull up to ur crib, they take that shit serious," Bummy posted a photo of Air Force One on the tarmac and said, "Secret services can suck my dick"

Secret services can suck my dick pic.twitter.com/gsb6phUVPU

Bummy also posted a photo of vehicles on the tarmac with the caption, "They ain't playing"

They ain't playing pic.twitter.com/FGEKY7nfYQ

Screen images of @BummyShiii's tweets in case they are deleted.

The Secret Service field office in Austin told the Gateway Pundit the agency is looking into the threat to President Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2017, 09:51:54 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2017, 10:14:07 AM »

Owen is a ballsy guy for sure.

But it is a good display for all the tyrannical behavior these people exhibit when simply questioned about their beliefs.

Maybe one out of 50 is able to carry out a reasonable conversation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2017, 02:30:40 PM »
Owen is a ballsy guy for sure.

But it is a good display for all the tyrannical behavior these people exhibit when simply questioned about their beliefs.

Maybe one out of 50 is able to carry out a reasonable conversation.

In the long run this extended meltdown will be a good thing as it has expose leftists and liberals for the mentally unstable people that they are. The instincts of Americans were good to not want anything to do with these people. That's some base the Dems have. Blacks, the most violent criminal people in the world, and liberals, the wackiest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2017, 04:04:58 PM »
Teacher compares Trump's 'Make America Great Again' slogan to swastikas
By Todd Starnes
Published September 04, 2017
Fox News

A Georgia high school teacher compared the President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan to a swastika and ordered students wearing t-shirts supporting the president to leave her classroom.

The incident happened Aug. 31 at River Ridge High School in Cherokee County -- north of Atlanta - and it was all captured on video.

Turning Point News first obtained the exclusive video and it shows the teacher explaining to students that they could not wear pro-Trump clothing "just like you cannot wear a swastika to school."

The video also shows the teacher doubling down on her argument that the kids have to leave the classroom because the shirts say "Make America Great Again."

"The Neo-Nazis...I'm not saying about Trump, but the slogan," the teacher said.

I warned you in my latest book, "The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again," that our public schools have been overrun by liberals who are more interested in indoctrinating our children instead of educating our children.

And the only way to restore sanity to our local public schools is for parents and students to stand up and fight back.

Continue reading at ToddStarnes.com

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/04/teacher-compares-trumps-make-america-great-again-slogan-to-swastikas.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
ESPN’s Jemele Hill Calls President Trump a White Supremacist
by DYLAN GWINN
11 Sep 2017

ESPN’s Jemele Hill tweeted something on Monday night that most certainly would result in her firing, if she was a conservative. Since she’s basically the opposite of that, we’ll have to wait and see how ESPN handles it.

Hill, who co-hosts ESPN’s 6PM SportsCenter broadcast, took to Twitter Monday evening and called President Trump a white supremacist:

Jemele Hill ✔ @jemelehill
Replying to @DonnyParlock and 2 others
Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.
1:54 PM - Sep 11, 2017
 5,023 5,023 Replies   2,057 2,057 Retweets   5,238 5,238 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Needless to say, Hill makes quite a serious charge here. This is also something that Mike Ditka, Curt Schilling, Craig James, or any other conservative who has worked for ESPN in recent years, would have been fired instantly for saying, Had they said something similar about former President Obama. Also, Hill, who proudly boasts a picture of herself with the Obama’s on her Twitter page, levies the charge against Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

To say what she said is appalling, to say what she said absent any evidence is beyond irresponsible. Nor is there any ambiguity in what she said, Hill wrote that Trump is a white supremacist in black-and-white, with no proof, or contextual escape hatch. How this incident gets handled will be an acid test for whatever remains of ESPN’s credibility as a journalistic enterprise. Nor is this Hill’s first brush with speaking the insane, she also once referred to the police are like, “slave patrols.”

If Hill is allowed to continue her employment after this incident, it won’t just be time to cut the cord on ESPN, it’ll be time to pull the plug.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/11/espns-jemele-hill-calls-president-trump-a-white-supremacist/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
by DYLAN GWINN
11 Sep 2017

ESPN’s Jemele Hill tweeted something on Monday night that most certainly would result in her firing, if she was a conservative. Since she’s basically the opposite of that, we’ll have to wait and see how ESPN handles it.

Hill, who co-hosts ESPN’s 6PM SportsCenter broadcast, took to Twitter Monday evening and called President Trump a white supremacist:

Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.

Needless to say, Hill makes quite a serious charge here. This is also something that Mike Ditka, Curt Schilling, Craig James, or any other conservative who has worked for ESPN in recent years, would have been fired instantly for saying, Had they said something similar about former President Obama. Also, Hill, who proudly boasts a picture of herself with the Obama’s on her Twitter page, levies the charge against Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

To say what she said is appalling, to say what she said absent any evidence is beyond irresponsible. Nor is there any ambiguity in what she said, Hill wrote that Trump is a white supremacist in black-and-white, with no proof, or contextual escape hatch. How this incident gets handled will be an acid test for whatever remains of ESPN’s credibility as a journalistic enterprise. Nor is this Hill’s first brush with speaking the insane, she also once referred to the police are like, “slave patrols.”

If Hill is allowed to continue her employment after this incident, it won’t just be time to cut the cord on ESPN, it’ll be time to pull the plug.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/11/espns-jemele-hill-calls-president-trump-a-white-supremacist/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
And ESPN wonders why their ratings are tanking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2017, 07:32:34 PM »

And these dopes wonder why they are going under

by DYLAN GWINN
11 Sep 2017

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 13, 2017, 10:22:17 AM »
Georgia teacher removed from classroom after comparing Trump slogan to swastika
Published September 13, 2017
Fox News

A Georgia teacher who told students in her math class that they are not allowed to wear “Make America Great Again” T-shirts because the campaign slogan is akin to a swastika, will no longer be teaching in the classroom.

Lyn Orletsky was seen on a viral video telling at least two River Ridge High School students in Cherokee County that wearing the slogan made popular during President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign was like wearing the symbol of Nazism, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The Cherokee County School District quickly released an apology and said that the students were not in any trouble.

“Her actions were wrong, as the ‘Make America Great Again’ shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our school district dress code,” Cherokee County Schools spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said at the time.

Orletsky allegedly asked the students to turn their shirts inside out for the remainder of the class, according to a Change.org petition.

“This type of ignorance should not be tolerated in our community and goes against the ethics that we as Americans come to expect,” the petition, which had 636 signatures as of Wednesday, stated.

River Ridge High School Principal Darrell Herring sent the parents of Orletsky’s students a letter Friday, announcing she was not teaching, “effective immediately,” adding that the school assigned a substitute teacher and would continue to search for a new, permanent math teacher.

Click here for more from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/13/georgia-teacher-removed-from-classroom-after-comparing-trump-slogan-to-swastika.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »
Tucker Slams 'Out of Touch' Jennifer Lawrence for Linking Hurricanes to Trump
Sep 08, 2017 // 8:47pm
As seen on Tucker Carlson Tonight

Tucker Carlson had some strong words for actress Jennifer Lawrence, who said Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are “Mother Nature’s rage" and "wrath” for America for electing Donald Trump and not accepting man-made climate change.

"It's been proven through science that climate change is due to human activity," Lawrence said in an interview with British network Channel 4 while promoting her new film "Mother!" "And we continue to ignore it. And the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

She added that it was "really startling" to see Trump win the presidency.

“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage [and] wrath," Lawrence said.

"Why is it as people get richer and more famous, sometimes they get sillier and more out of touch?" Tucker wondered on his show tonight.

'Ghost Town': South Beach Totally Deserted as Hurricane Irma Moves Closer

Malkin: There Are No Good Choices for Trump in Dealing With the D.C. 'Swamp'

"The Hill" media reporter Joe Concha said Lawrence appears to be suffering from "acute Trump derangement syndrome."

"Apparently side effects include blaming a sitting president for hurricanes hitting the U.S. mainland during hurricane season," Concha said.

Tucker noted that Lawrence received very little blowback from the mainstream media for her comments.

"Here you have one of the most famous actresses in the world on the eve of what looks like a catastrophe using the storm and the impending human suffering to make a really stupid political statement," Tucker said. "You'd think like the press would jump on her."

He concluded that "being a celebrity is bad for your soul."

Watch more above, and see the Channel 4 interview with Lawrence below.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/08/tucker-carlson-slams-jennifer-lawrence-linking-trump-hurricanes-harvey-irma

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2017, 06:33:54 PM »
Tucker is ruling late night TV.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2017, 10:59:25 AM »
CNN Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain Says He Would Poison Trump’s Food
Travel Channel
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
14 Sep 2017
Los Angeles, CA

TV foodie Anthony Bourdain told paparazzi outside an airport that if he was asked to cater a dinner for President Donald Trump, he would poison the food.
The former Food Network personality and current host of CNN’s Parts Unknown was caught outside LAX airport by a photographer for celebrity gossip website TMZ. Bourdain was asked whether or not he would go to North Korea to do a food show.

Bourdain said that everyone in North Korea is starving, so there is no reason to go there. He also called the diminutive dictator of the oppressed nation a series of obscene names, saying Kim Jong-un is a “chubby, evil little f***.”

But then the TMZ stringer asked what Bourdain would serve if he was asked to cater a dinner for President Trump.

Bourdain answered simply, “Hemlock,” appearing to admit he would poison the president if given the chance.

The TMZ reporter also asked about what the TV chef thinks of the president’s tweets, but all Bourdain gave was a shrug of his shoulders.

This isn’t the first time the TV food personality spoke about dining with the president. Last year, Bourdain said he would “absolutely f*cking not” dine with Trump.

Also in 2016, Bourdain insisted that he would boycott the restaurant in Trump’s Washington D.C. hotel.

“I will never eat in his restaurant,” Bourdain said right after Trump won the White House. “I have utter contempt for him, utter and complete contempt.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/14/tv-foodie-anthony-bourdain-says-hed-like-poison-president-donald-trump/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2017, 11:03:52 AM »
For F's sake! 

CNN Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain Says He Would Poison Trump’s Food
Travel Channel
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
14 Sep 2017
Los Angeles, CA

TV foodie Anthony Bourdain told paparazzi outside an airport that if he was asked to cater a dinner for President Donald Trump, he would poison the food.
The former Food Network personality and current host of CNN’s Parts Unknown was caught outside LAX airport by a photographer for celebrity gossip website TMZ. Bourdain was asked whether or not he would go to North Korea to do a food show.

Bourdain said that everyone in North Korea is starving, so there is no reason to go there. He also called the diminutive dictator of the oppressed nation a series of obscene names, saying Kim Jong-un is a “chubby, evil little f***.”

But then the TMZ stringer asked what Bourdain would serve if he was asked to cater a dinner for President Trump.

Bourdain answered simply, “Hemlock,” appearing to admit he would poison the president if given the chance.

The TMZ reporter also asked about what the TV chef thinks of the president’s tweets, but all Bourdain gave was a shrug of his shoulders.

This isn’t the first time the TV food personality spoke about dining with the president. Last year, Bourdain said he would “absolutely f*cking not” dine with Trump.

Also in 2016, Bourdain insisted that he would boycott the restaurant in Trump’s Washington D.C. hotel.

“I will never eat in his restaurant,” Bourdain said right after Trump won the White House. “I have utter contempt for him, utter and complete contempt.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/14/tv-foodie-anthony-bourdain-says-hed-like-poison-president-donald-trump/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2017, 12:26:31 PM »
For F's sake! 

Right?  And radio silence by the MSM.  Bunch of hypocrites.  Fostering a climate of hate.