Author Topic: Super-rich American ‘preppers’ buying in New Zealand ready for US doomsday  (Read 4945 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Yes, you missed something. Your assumption that the radioactivity will cross the Equator, via water or air, to any great extent, is incorrect.

YES! Flat earth and all that jazz!
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yes, you missed something. Your assumption that the radioactivity will cross the Equator, via water or air, to any great extent, is incorrect.

You're misunderstanding Coriolis trends and u don't know diddly squat about Hadley Cell dynamics.  It's like you've never even been to weatherman school at all.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
On a side note, the place he bought in - Wanaka, is without doubt the most stunning place on Earth.
P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Aw.  Somebody's homesick.  Moopity moop moop.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
You're misunderstanding Coriolis trends and u don't know diddly squat about Hadley Cell dynamics.  It's like you've never even been to weatherman school at all.

You don't seems to understand that the Earth rotates on it's axis creating an east/west movement bias to both air and water, based on what is referred to as centrifugal force.

Weathermen are incorrect very often. Here it is simple physics.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You don't seems to understand that the Earth rotates on it's axis creating an east/west movement bias to both air and water, based on what is referred to as centrifugal force.

Weathermen are incorrect very often. Here it is simple physics.

The absurdest of assertions.  Nowhere here is proof of the strict hemispheric exclusion your posited earlier.  Are we really going to have to debate the finer points of fluid dynamics or are you willing to concede that the equator would leak at least as much as your slackened oval anus. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
The absurdest of assertions.  Nowhere here is proof of the strict hemispheric exclusion your posited earlier.  Are we really going to have to debate the finer points of fluid dynamics or are you willing to concede that the equator would leak at least as much as your slackened oval anus.  

Neither my anus, nor the Equator, leaks.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Now u disclaim being the poster who won the OMR upside down mug challenge with insertion.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Now u disclaim being the poster who won the OMR upside down mug challenge with insertion.

Guess you can't google anything else to try to sound intelligent, after you posted three separate, and disconnected concepts, and misapplied all three of them to the subject at hand. Quite an "accomplishment," even for a Getbigger.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Eh, I got so bored I had to bring out the hackneyed old 'in your ass' routine.

It's air, man.  It's gonna mix like a kardashian.  Go ask a scientist and get back to me or something.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Who would want to live in a post-apocalyptic world?  The survivors would envy the dead

falco

• Getbig V
Why not Ibiza?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

This is the stupidest thing not related to bodybuilding ever posted on Getbig.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
This is the stupidest thing not related to bodybuilding ever posted on Getbig.

You say "Duh" a lot, right?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Why not Ibiza?

Good idea, that's where all the girls will be, right?
T

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Who would want to live in a post-apocalyptic world?  The survivors would envy the dead

Survival of the fittest! And the fittest fear no world, post-apocalyptic, or not.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
 All of the GOP congress giving Trump everything he wants. Just look at his cabinet. The leadership loves Trump. He has united the party and given them total control. The Koch brothers have gotten what they have paid in Trump.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
All of the GOP congress giving Trump everything he wants. Just look at his cabinet. The leadership loves Trump. He has united the party and given them total control. The Koch brothers have gotten what they have paid in Trump.

The Koch brother supported Hillary.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
The Koch brother supported Hillary.
hehe, thats what they want you to believe, hehe

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
You say "Duh" a lot, right?

And this would be the second...

Erik C

• Getbig IV

And this would be the second...

But only to you, so....you should rethink that view. If only you could!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
But only to you, so....you should rethink that view. If only you could!

Looks like about 25% of your posts are calling people stupid. You project yourself as a very insecure person.

You should be embarrassed stating that air and water don't pass over the equator. I guess you could be autistic or something so I'll leave it at that.

Erik C

• Getbig IV

Looks like about 25% of your posts are calling people stupid. You project yourself as a very insecure person.

You should be embarrassed stating that air and water don't pass over the equator. I guess you could be autistic or something so I'll leave it at that.

No. You're wrong. Again.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Let this sink in
The head of the CIA is John Brennan , he announced several years in a press conference that he had converted to Islam.
Obama floods the US with thousands of Islamic men.
Trump announces the end of the refugee program and the end of radical Islam.
Trump also says he wants to end corruption in DC by ridding the country of established politicians.
McCain says he has a Dacia on Trumps election being helped by the Russians .
McCain has been in politics for over 30 years and is known as being "for sale"
Dacia is inspected , independent experts say it's fake , CIA says it's real .
Who has credibility?
Who is more likely to have an agenda?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
McCain says he has a Dacia on Trumps election being helped by the Russians .
McCain has been in politics for over 30 years and is known as being "for sale"
Dacia is inspected , independent experts say it's fake , CIA says it's real .
Who has credibility?
Who is more likely to have an agenda?

What is a Dacia?