Author Topic: What grade will u give to President Trump for his first week of performance?  (Read 3350 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
A+ for President and A+++++++   for striated glutes cumming in peeled.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
He's holding at a solid "B" for me, when the political realignment camps start sprouting up I will consider raising his grade.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
It's not a muslim ban.

I give him credit for doing what he's said.

Hope he doesn't mess with abortion.

It's not a ban on muslims, but it's a ban on muslims.

I'm all for it.

If he disrupts abortion mills and makes it difficult for abortions to happen I'm all for that too.

Abortion will never go away because in this sick world wire coat hangers are still readily available.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
He's doing pretty much everything he promised and got a few of them done in the first few days. This has never happened before so....... A++

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
A + for sure at the very least.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He's doing pretty much everything he promised and got a few of them done in the first few days. This has never happened before so....... A++

Done more in a very short period of time than several country-leaders have done in years
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

- DJT

Erik C

• Getbig IV
President Trump has done more for America in 8 days, than Obozo did in 8 years.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I don't want to be in any way a downer. But it is something that I think about a lot, and fear. It is that Trump is the most polarizing president in my lifetime. It is my fear that he will be a target of assassination from here and abroad more than any other president. Now I pray this does not happen. I would say the same for any of our presidents. I just don't know why I have such a strong feeling that this will be attempted. Be on alert secret service!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
A- or B kept his promises and I hope before these decisions were made they were well thought out and in the works before he was even elected. If not, he's moving a bit too fast for my liking.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
A+

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
A- or B kept his promises and I hope before these decisions were made they were well thought out and in the works before he was even elected. If not, he's moving a bit too fast for my liking.

Holy cow... Joe and I are in complete agreement... wha... what's happening? I'm scared!

tom joad

• Getbig V
so is that a no-go, after all, to the POTUS' strong demand for an official investigation re his alarming assertion that about 3.5 or 4 % of the electorate voted illegally?  shouldn't that be a rather high priority for a great democracy?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
so is that a no-go, after all, to the POTUS' strong demand for an official investigation re his alarming assertion that about 3.5 or 4 % of the electorate voted illegally?  shouldn't that be a rather high priority for a great democracy?

Not for 4 more years.  :D
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
"Vetting," a word i never recall hearing before trump . now i hear it constantly.

Btw A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
A+  He's bringing the pain to the metrosexual, emo twink, Caitlyn Jenner, millennial world of intolerant tolerance.

Jesus would not agree. Is that love in your heart?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Holy cow... Joe and I are in complete agreement... wha... what's happening? I'm scared!

I have had this feeling as well, don't dwell on it too much, it will consume you and cause an ego death style regression spiral

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Doing great.

That was an alternative fact....

Funniest phrase I've ever heard...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Here we go!  :D

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Matt Drudge Twitter : Congress hanging The Donald out to dry. Making him do everything alone! Despicable. No tax cuts, no Obamacare repeal. NOTHING

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/826115369597280257
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
Trump promised a shitshow if elected ... enough Americans in the key battleground states wanted a shitshow ... and now they're getting it.  So, so far so good.

amateur hour X next 4 years = gonna be a hoot

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Matt Drudge Twitter : Congress hanging The Donald out to dry. Making him do everything alone! Despicable. No tax cuts, no Obamacare repeal. NOTHING

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/826115369597280257

He's been in office a whopping 10 days (and 3 of those were ceremonial). I'm sure they'll get to the big stuff in due time. There's no way they'll skip Obamacare repeal, as they know their geese are COOKED if they fail to get it done now with Trump in office.

Grade wise, Trump gets and easy A: Pushing the agenda; driving libs beyond bonkers.....who could ask for anything more.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
He's been in office a whopping 10 days (and 3 of those were ceremonial). I'm sure they'll get to the big stuff in due time. There's no way they'll skip Obamacare repeal, as they know their geese are COOKED if they fail to get it done now with Trump in office.

Grade wise, Trump gets and easy A: Pushing the agenda; driving libs beyond bonkers.....who could ask for anything more.

Sup, MCWAY?  Always good to see you post, brotha!  God bless you and your family!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I've noticed a huge change in the comments I read in every news article.  Used to be for years, up until Trump's inauguration, mostly liberals posting comments, praising the liberal article and bashing conservatives.

Now I'm seeing many more comments from conservatives bashing the liberal article and liberals in general.  Even a few conservative people I know, who used to be shy about revealing their political views, are now openly speaking up and refusing to allow liberals to shut them up or intimidate them.