Author Topic: Arnold wants to switch jobs with Trump! Arnold can't stump the Trump!  (Read 21140 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold wants to switch jobs with Trump! Arnold can't stump the Trump!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 12:03:19 PM »
Arnold already reminded Trump he's got bigger things to worry about, Trump is acting like a child with his putdowns and clearly as someone else said crying that arnold didn't endorse him 

Arnold is an entertainer , Trump is the president, Arnold tells trump to jump and Trump gets off his fat ass like a puppet

Donald will put America on hold just to respond to anything Arnold says.

America First  ::)

more like  arnold schwarzenegger first

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
Trump is new to the politico norm. Never has there been a president who counter punches when he has been criticized. Trump has always stated that if he is criticized publicly he will strike back. You guys make me laugh thinking that a president has no time for telling someone to basically go piss up a rope. Not sure where you guys have been the last two weeks, Trump has been making good on his campaign promises the likes no other president has ever done. Having done more already in two weeks than most in two terms he has left over time too slam dunk the haters. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/30/president-trump-executive-actions-complete-list-so-far-orders/97229452/

Arnold is a known jerk to most people, having screwed over people to get to the top and even fucked over his own family. Arnold started this pissing match with Trump. Arnold is getting his ass humiliated publicly for it.
h

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:38 PM »
Trump has always stated that if he is criticized publicly he will strike back.

so if you publicly state that you will act like a crybaby then when you do so its somehow no longer being a crybaby, just because you stated you would? lol

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 12:24:25 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
I don't see that many laughing.
I see elites protesting though. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

you see the elites protesting?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 12:32:10 PM »
so if you publicly state that you will act like a crybaby then when you do so its somehow no longer being a crybaby, just because you stated you would? lol

No, he is not being a cry baby. Quite the contrary he is basically shutting down the haters for their cry baby attacks. Think about it, it's all new to the liberal controlled media whom for years could make fake news headlines in order to effect your small mind. Most people do not read past a headline. This has been proven for many years. The headline is worded to effect an emotional direction. People will most likely take that emotion and run with it before they research the whole article and or its source, content. Trump uses Twitter to cut off the lying liberal bent fake news media. It's really brilliant he can speak to the whole world and his words are not cut up and twisted into what the liberal controlled AP media wants us or you to believe.
  So to counter attack Trump the media has come up with the spin that President Trump is a cry baby and uses Twitter because he can't handle criticism. When it is quite the opposite. Trump is brilliant at what he is doing and he will continue with it and the media is left powerless to mince his words.
h

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 12:40:46 PM »
you see the elites protesting?

Yes.
Brussels, media, Hollywood millionaires, Soros etc.  

Polak-Donald - the non-elected "president" of European Council just days ago... in panic mode (understandable if you are a guy leading EU but the people didn't give you the power to do so - Europe could rise too after seeing how Trump is taking his country back):

Donald Tusk says Donald Trump poses existential threat to Europe

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-tusk-donald-trump-existential-threat-europe-brexit-eu-theresa-may-a7555061.html

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 12:51:17 PM »
No, he is not being a cry baby. Quite the contrary he is basically shutting down the haters for their cry baby attacks. Think about it, it's all new to the liberal controlled media whom for years could make fake news headlines in order to effect your small mind. Most people do not read past a headline. This has been proven for many years. The headline is worded to effect an emotional direction. People will most likely take that emotion and run with it before they research the whole article and or its source, content. Trump uses Twitter to cut off the lying liberal bent fake news media. It's really brilliant he can speak to the whole world and his words are not cut up and twisted into what the liberal controlled AP media wants us or you to believe.
  So to counter attack Trump the media has come up with the spin that President Trump is a cry baby and uses Twitter because he can't handle criticism. When it is quite the opposite. Trump is brilliant at what he is doing and he will continue with it and the media is left powerless to mince his words.
i love trumps straight shooting. Why should he be "presidential"?
Look where that's got us. It's refreshing he's not a double talker. He says what he wants.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 12:55:38 PM »

having to "punch back" at every critical statement towards him, especially when it's done multiple times and often even months after the fact (or years in Rosie Odonnell's example), is being over sensitive, or insecure, crybaby, narcissistic personality disorder  - whatever the best term it isn't positive.  It has nothing to do with how the media interprets it, these are his own words and actions.  I'm not saying he's all bad nor am I a "Libtard" etc but I won't blindly praise an obvious personality flaw and I'm sure you can do the same if you look at it critically.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 01:08:12 PM »
Whats important and what matters (in the long run) is what he is doing for the country as a whole (and the countrys people).

If he improves it and makes it better (ie less risks, safer to live, less crime, better economy or whatnot), but behaves like Ahalo in a Nigerian whorehouse, so be it.

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 01:19:21 PM »
having to "punch back" at every critical statement towards him, especially when it's done multiple times and often even months after the fact (or years in Rosie Odonnell's example), is being over sensitive, or insecure, crybaby, narcissistic personality disorder  - whatever the best term it isn't positive.  It has nothing to do with how the media interprets it, these are his own words and actions.  I'm not saying he's all bad nor am I a "Libtard" etc but I won't blindly praise an obvious personality flaw and I'm sure you can do the same if you look at it critically.

"Bigbobs" (if you're the original friend of NES) what's your point exactly? Everyone has flaws. And?m
Trump is being who hes always been. Hes not playing politics. He's not behaving in a typical matter, however EVERY President/candidate has been snarky to critics, every single one.

If Trump winning a Presidential election causes the collapse of western society then it was doomed all along.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
Whats important and what matters (in the long run) is what he is doing for the country as a whole (and the countrys people).

If he improves it and makes it better (ie less risks, safer to live, less crime, better economy or whatnot), but behaves like Ahalo in a Nigerian whorehouse, so be it.

Pretty much.
h

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 02:22:18 PM »
Sorry brah but its always assumed its a tranny until birth certificates are posted. Thought you knew this.

Thunderdome and what not.

She has a feminine looking penis, it's okay!
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 02:25:07 PM »
Q

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »
"Bigbobs" (if you're the original friend of NES) what's your point exactly? Everyone has flaws. And?m
Trump is being who hes always been. Hes not playing politics. He's not behaving in a typical matter, however EVERY President/candidate has been snarky to critics, every single one.

If Trump winning a Presidential election causes the collapse of western society then it was doomed all along.

my point was directly related to the thread topic and most of the replies to it - " who told who" between the Trump vs Arnold spat.  

Not sure why my post of Arnold looking patient and humorous vs Trump looking immature in their exchange is evolving into a judgement of Trump's overall presidency lol.  I even removed that off topic stuff when quoting posts in my replies.  

Seems like all the political banter lately has everyone on guard where anything critical of any aspect of Trump is interpreted as a judgement on his presidency and defences that it's all a result of biased media only, etc

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »

Of course he is, ya bootlicking stooge. He wants MORE THAN ANYTHING to be the most alpha, and the most adored. Arnold owns him in both.

Your Trump worship is beta as fuck, cuckold.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2017, 02:46:25 PM »
Trump is Arnold's ALPHA! better looking/taller/richer/better wife/ betterr looking/smarter children
Arnold is beta, old, small, shorter,bangs ugly women, has fatso children, and useless now.
K

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »
Trump is Arnold's ALPHA!, Arnold is beta, old, small, and useless now.

Another cuck.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 02:54:10 PM »
Another cuck.

for saying Trump >>> Arnold ?

so you are a cuk for saying a BMW is better than an old rusty broken down ford ?
K

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
Trump is Arnold's ALPHA! better looking/taller/richer/better wife/ betterr looking/smarter children
Arnold is beta, old, small, shorter,bangs ugly women, has fatso children, and useless now.

That fat gorilla tit Trump only talked about grabbing them by the pussy

Arnold lived it

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 03:00:03 PM »
 ;D
::) 

Arnold lived it

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2017, 03:00:18 PM »
::) 

Arnold lived it

sure 30 years ago fuk face!

we talking now imbecile!
K

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2017, 03:03:28 PM »
sure 30 years ago fuk face!

we talking now imbecile!

now, trump just sits on his flaccid dick refreshing all of Arnold's social media accounts to hear what he says next

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2017, 03:03:33 PM »
my point was directly related to the thread topic and most of the replies to it - " who told who" between the Trump vs Arnold spat.  

Not sure why my post of Arnold looking patient and humorous vs Trump looking immature in their exchange is evolving into a judgement of Trump's overall presidency lol.  I even removed that off topic stuff when quoting posts in my replies.  

Seems like all the political banter lately has everyone on guard where anything critical of any aspect of Trump is interpreted as a judgement on his presidency and defences that it's all a result of biased media only, etc

Oh I misunderstood you. I thought you were implying something else. I apologize.

Trump is an awkward dude (talking about praying for the host of a low ratee tv show at the national day of prayer breakfast, but people hate Christianity so I dont understand why this isban issue) but I'm sure part of that is being mostly an outsider as the President.

His term will be criticized, because thats what we do, but it will be interesting.