Author Topic: Fallsview............  (Read 4734 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Fallsview............
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2017, 07:34:40 AM »
My sports doc has had me on Proscar for over ten years.  I pee freely and have all my hair...Cypionate works great even on Proscar.

I use a pill splitter and split 10's down to fives...

Two caveats:
  • 1) Never let women handle the pills, especially when split.
  • 2) You cannot donate blood to lower your hematocrit...you have to get a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy

Thank you for answering the question. He was worried about it effecting his contest prep cycle. I understand some have to do PED's in order to achieve an adequate physique. I was always a big supporter of nutrient timing. Getting up at 12am, 3am and 5am in order to flood the muscles with nutrients. If Wes and Be There would like info please PM me.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2017, 07:56:50 AM »
Thank you for answering the question. He was worried about it effecting his contest prep cycle. I understand some have to do PED's in order to achieve an adequate physique. I was always a big supporter of nutrient timing. Getting up at 12am, 3am and 5am in order to flood the muscles with nutrients. If Wes and Be There would like info please PM me.

That`s a great way to get tubby.......Oh,errr WAIT !!  LOL  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2017, 08:02:59 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2017, 08:11:30 AM »
........how many times have you competed and during what years?

Also,how did you place in said contests.

TIA

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2017, 11:06:15 AM »
That`s a great way to get tubby.......Oh,errr WAIT !!  LOL  :D

Tubby for men who MUST take PED's to achieve a physique they could otherwise get with proper nutrient channeling and timing. You see Wes, 100% of PED users hold water outside the muscle where as naturals hold the water inside the muscle. This is why salt must be avoided when on PED's.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2017, 12:22:22 PM »
Tubby for men who MUST take PED's to achieve a physique they could otherwise get with proper nutrient channeling and timing. You see Wes, 100% of PED users hold water outside the muscle where as naturals hold the water inside the muscle. This is why salt must be avoided when on PED's.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the info.

I`ll implement it right away.
::)