Author Topic: Dear White People  (Read 13574 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Dear White People
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2017, 10:43:54 PM »

no niggas here ;D

And they say white people can't dance!  :D

I ran the UkJeff, Cswol, Earl1972, Danimal77, Julio Ceasar and Donny-accounts back in the day.
Q

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2017, 11:03:27 PM »
Dear Black People.

http://heyjackass.com/

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2017, 11:15:39 PM »
but..... white men can't jump, right?

at least that's what the movies told me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2017, 11:25:14 PM »
Not sure where you stand in all of this...interesting outlook you have Quad V.

*inserts suspicious Futurama guy gif

Its a cash cow for me.  Can be for you if you do things right
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2017, 06:26:18 AM »

Its a cash cow for me.  Can be for you if you do things right

Please, give me, the right advices...

Side note, why'd you take the Wehrmacht titles off of the avatars on your site?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:07 AM »

Netflix, bay likey.

82k downvotes of peace.  :o

They are deleting some great comments left and right.

Are we supposed to take niggs serious :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2017, 09:42:26 AM »

yes goyim, breed with them. they kangz and sheeeit.
a

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2017, 09:50:41 AM »

I know, I love it :D

I love that niggs are still fixated on Whites as the source of their enduring troubles, being stuck in the slimy gutter of evolution whilst we're soaring the skies. This blaming of others and refusing to look into their own worthless 'culture' will ensure they stay there at least another 100 years. Love watching them destroy themselves and we don't even have to lift a finger :D

Really don't understand these type of 'documentaries'. Are we ACTUALLY supposed to care what some niggs and guilt-riddled lefties 'think'?  Geez, how about I start hating my marvellous White lifestyle because 'Shakeesa' or 'LeTanya' or 'Jerome' wants to be mad at me for their miserable existence   :-X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »
What's been said in this thread is true. Non-whites need to thank their stars the white race places any sort of value on their existence.

If we wanted it, they'd all be dead, enslved or banished to a few remote islands.

Without whites stopping the Nazi regime, cages and ovens would be their "cribs".

Some of us have amazing respect for Hitler, just to add.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:57 AM »
Please, give me, the right advices...

Side note, why'd you take the Wehrmacht titles off of the avatars on your site?

I still have all of the German titles on the Anabolic Mayhem Forum.  You have at least 10 posts to get the rank of Gefreiter.  If you're a Getbig member, you get started at Oberstleutnant.  The forum has not been too active lately but everything is still the same including the "Time Out Section" and the Ban Symbol....some of my best work.
A

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2017, 10:11:39 AM »

I still have all of the German titles on the Anabolic Mayhem Forum.  You have at least 10 posts to get the rank of Gefreiter.  If you're a Getbig member, you get started at Oberstleutnant.  The forum has not been too active lately but everything is still the same including the "Time Out Section" and the Ban Symbol....some of my best work.

Nobody posts on your wretched hive of scum. You're a lazy worthless gay nigg that can't see-through any project you start without abandoning the whole venture. You keep yourself alive, sheltered and fed, nothing more. You're forever stuck on the first rung of Maslow's Hierarchy through inbred laziness.

Hope this helps.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2017, 10:34:27 AM »
What's been said in this thread is true. Non-whites need to thank their stars the white race places any sort of value on their existence.

If we wanted it, they'd all be dead, enslved or banished to a few remote islands.

Without whites stopping the Nazi regime, cages and ovens would be their "cribs".

Im sure whatever you posted from made you use the shift key to capitalize the H, I respect that.  Güt...güt...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2017, 12:00:06 PM »

What they really wanna say...

bwa ha ha

Hack Benchers

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2017, 03:20:50 PM »

No definitely not

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »

why do they flee their horrible home country, and then dress like they still live in their horrible home country?

E
E

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »
why do they flee their horrible home country, and then dress like they still live in their horrible home country?

E

Probably because there are wars, no education and whatever. Clothing is not probably that much a problem for most.
I'm ok with them dressing as they like.

At least the women and kids can be legit refugees. Military aged hairy men can't be. Because there's no country where military aged hairy men wouldn't be required to join the force if their country is attacked. And if they are oppressed they should fight for freedom.
There would be no country today to flee to if we all just deserted from our respective shitholes when we came under attacks. Everybody has been attacked and/or oppressed at some point.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2017, 03:43:07 PM »
Whites could easily put blacks in concentration camps if we wanted.
Hell, no one in this world has even a simple gun if white people don't design and manufacture it.

No offense but consider who you are running your mouth to before getting cocky.

Everyone else exist solely because white man let's them exist. And this is a fact.

Modern day era and society, everything was invented by whites and that's the truth

We live in the western world and everyone want to be part of it

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »
Non-whites need to thank their stars the white race places any sort of value on their existence.

Yeah, right....  ::) if u could have , u would have. Whites r over.... the jew prolapsed ur rectum long ago.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2017, 04:49:18 PM »
Yeah, right....  ::) if u could have , u would have. Whites r over.... the jew prolapsed ur rectum long ago.

Whites always have run the show and always will.We are a fucking powerhouse,we are smarter and organize better than anyone else.

gothorium

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2017, 06:58:48 PM »
White crimes of that nature are actually well below that of Blacks nationwide. There's a lot of snickering about it and hiding the child molestation epidemic in the black community.

Oprah Winfrey is on record saying that child molestation is a normal thing in the black community and that it is rarely reported. Host Robin Quivers was molested by her father.

"When Oprah was nine she was raped by her nineteen year old cousin who was baby sitting her. This wouldn't be the only time she was sexually abused she would then be sexually abused by her cousin, a family friend,her mother's boyfriend, and her uncle during her stay in Milwaukee."

How many of Oprah's many molesters spent time in prison for their crimes? ZERO!

And that is the last time Oprah rode a dick.

Disgusting fat liberal lesbo

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2017, 03:49:12 AM »

Do you really believe in the deaths by oven?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2017, 06:54:56 AM »
Dear White People, please stop having babies

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2017, 07:03:59 AM »
Why do you Americans value race so much? Seems like blacks and whites are both promoting racism and difference. More now than ever. What gives?

Americans? Wacha talkin about, Willis?  Dark skin Cubans hate black skin Cubans.  Dark skin Indians hate black skin Indians.  Italians hate black skin people...and so on and so forth. It's far from being just an American thing.