Author Topic: [Breaking News] Evan CENTOPANI Tears Quads Off Bone!!!  (Read 15547 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: [Breaking News] Evan CENTOPANI Tears Quads Off Bone!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2017, 07:12:18 AM »
Superior hair genetics.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2017, 07:41:07 AM »
I wonder if that's also because most people don't know how to bench. I see tons of benchers at the gym with terrible mechanics. 

Most HERE don't know proper/healthful bench mechanics. They spout about maintaining an arch as being wrong.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
I said this in another thread but I think tren is contributing to a lot of tears. At local gyms alone I have seen at least four pec tears and it wasn't like they were even benching heavy.

Well, test-based anabolics rob connective tissue of nutrients, in general, which makes them brittle, over time. Plus their muscles quickly outperform their overall structural integrity, which never adapts fast enough to keep pace.

Look at Levrone. Guy goes from struggling with 225 on bench to repping 315-405 in a matter of months. That's ALL drugs. The physical strain is insane.

No wonder so many of these guys injure themselves.

Not to mention the extreme diets and regularly becoming unhealthily lean.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
Most HERE don't know proper/healthful bench mechanics. They spout about maintaining an arch as being wrong.

Getting weird looks at the gym is a highlight of my bench protocol.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2017, 08:04:38 AM »
These guys become SO fragile from years of drug and hormone abuse. Brittle.

Evan would be wise to heal and then announce his retirement from competitive bodybuilding. He's never going to be amongst the top spots, so why bother drugging your organs into oblivion and wasting the time?

Weight train for fun and get a job, man.

Exactly my point. I saw a fat 50 year old woman have a really ugly body slam on the snow. Result ? Back pain elbow scratched and few bruises.   

These mass monster in their 30s. Yet they break like glass.  In most cases they need surgery and months of recovery.  Where the Average Joe would be back at work on Monday 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2017, 08:34:34 AM »
Exactly my point. I saw a fat 50 year old woman have a really ugly body slam on the snow. Result ? Back pain elbow scratched and few bruises.   

These mass monster in their 30s. Yet they break like glass.  In most cases they need surgery and months of recovery.  Where the Average Joe would be back at work on Monday 

Fat people are less likely to damage anything in a fall due to being protected by inches/feet of nice soft blubber, you should know this as good as anyone since you are the size of a full grown bull seal.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »
The longest part of his recovery will be coming to grips that his pro b.b.days are over

they never really started...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2017, 09:47:00 AM »
He seems like a nice guy but it's pathetic-he hardly ever competes, does nothing for his sponsorship, acts like he expects them to do everything for him

And now he can hardly walk-all that crap bodybuilding training made him all tight and brittle

Now he's useless to his family-he can't even pick up his kid

He's a selfish prick-u see videos of this asshole cooking all these exotic fancy meals for himself and it seems like his wife and kid get nothing

Quit universal then when he saw no other company would hire him he came crawling back to them

He's gonna become a fat fuck

Universal should drop him he's just going to cost them money to keep him
They're a business not a charity

Universal if u are reading this-drop him asap-

ha ha good point so getting 3rd place at at the asc classic is the highlight of his life, so lets see he got what a 40k check , thats before taxes and what he spent on gear and food

he was probably to break even yeah thats something to really brag about

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2017, 09:49:22 AM »
I said this in another thread but I think tren is contributing to a lot of tears. At local gyms alone I have seen at least four pec tears and it wasn't like they were even benching heavy.

mr white, is it true you once seen a kid tear his pec while benching 315

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2017, 10:28:53 AM »
Well, test-based anabolics rob connective tissue of nutrients, in general, which makes them brittle, over time. Plus their muscles quickly outperform their overall structural integrity, which never adapts fast enough to keep pace.

Look at Levrone. Guy goes from struggling with 225 on bench to repping 315-405 in a matter of months. That's ALL drugs. The physical strain is insane.

No wonder so many of these guys injure themselves.

Not to mention the extreme diets and regularly becoming unhealthily lean.

Drugs make the muscles strong quickly but does nothing for the tendons.  Like you wrote the tendons don't adapt at the same pace. You can't go from benching 300lbs for years then take drugs for two months and find your benching 405 without risk to your joints.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2017, 10:34:32 AM »
Drugs make the muscles strong quickly but does nothing for the tendons.  Like you wrote the tendons don't adapt at the same pace. You can't go from benching 300lbs for years then take drugs for two months and find your benching 405 without risk to your joints.

oldtimer how many roided up retards have you witnessed tearing there pecs , biceps etc

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2017, 11:12:43 AM »
Comment from domz2014

"I wonder why pro bodybuilders are so prone to this injury from slipping. Maybe latic acid, or somthing else is resulting in weak tendons. I guess being more prone to this injury is the price pro bodybuilders have to pay in order to do there sport at the top level.It would be useful to know why this injury is common for pro bodybuilders so in the future they could reduce the risk."

I guess this guy is a fan of the Kevrone signature series

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2017, 01:51:57 PM »
I have a partial tear of my right meniscus from doing the same thing.  Snow and ice has ruined many knees, hips and skulls.

Yeah it's no joke. Years back I slipped on ice walking on a road and didn't even fall. The knee felt a little weird but it wasn't too bad. Then through the course of the day at work it felt worse and worse. I had to work overtime and by the end of the day I couldn't walk at all and needed a whole week off.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2017, 03:56:10 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2017, 04:09:32 PM »
Maybe if Evan runs into the Asian kid he assaulted the Asian kid can help him sit down in a chair or if Evan is sitting when he sees the kid he can help Evan up
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2017, 04:11:58 PM »
What's with the dramatic fucking video? He's a stiff dumb bodybuilder that broke when he fell
We don't need a dramatic video of his heroic road to recovery

He's a martyr or something? Give me a fucking break
w

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2017, 05:49:17 PM »
What's with the dramatic fucking video? He's a stiff dumb bodybuilder that broke when he fell

kinda thinking the same thing. not like he is some ranger from the 75th regiment telling his hell on earth stories

he looks super east coast Italian - i can spot em a mile away.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »

DLB started that trend and got popular ...

WooSHHHHHHHH

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »

maybe he can form a duo with zack king khan.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »
Why do these muscleheads insist on starting their posts, threads, attention whoring attempts by saying "Yup".

What morons.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2017, 09:19:22 PM »
I like EC's food prep videos
he also seems like a normal dude next door
unlike other BB's he's more interested in showing you his tomato plants than his leased cars or video game collection

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2017, 04:53:17 AM »
Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Ed Ryan's Gym

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2017, 05:03:11 AM »
dude is a known panty sniffer weirdo
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2017, 05:16:50 AM »
99% of the people who tear their quadriceps tendon are not IFBB pros. Yet, Evan tears his and it's because he's a drug fiend. I don't know why people come on a bodybuilding site to hate on actual bodybuilders.

Evan seems like a good guy and I wish him a speedy recovery. Given his good ginny genes I suspect he will come back better than ever. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2017, 05:17:41 AM »
Maybe if Evan runs into the Asian kid he assaulted the Asian kid can help him sit down in a chair or if Evan is sitting when he sees the kid he can help Evan up

Maybe the Oriental had it coming to him?