Author Topic: Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn  (Read 910 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
There's always more. As usual, libs jumped the gun on the first day. NEVER trust a lib..

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 03:39:53 PM »
I don't doubt a campaign to try and destroy him (and others), but he screwed himself by not telling the truth.  But for that, he'd still have a job. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »
I don't doubt a campaign to try and destroy him (and others), but he screwed himself by not telling the truth.  But for that, he'd still have a job. 

Exactly.

Don't point fingers at the "liberals"... No one made him tell a flat out lie but himself.

A lie regarding favors to foreign powers. If he had said, yeah, we had the discussion from jump, the criers would have just had to shed more tears and suck it up.

Now they have some kind of "victory".

Which is sad really as it does nothing to further the nation as a whole.

So many groups willing to destroy the nation for the sake of being "right".

Shame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 04:07:10 PM »
Exactly.

Don't point fingers at the "liberals"... No one made him tell a flat out lie but himself.

A lie regarding favors to foreign powers. If he had said, yeah, we had the discussion from jump, the criers would have just had to shed more tears and suck it up.

Shame.

I agree.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 05:45:13 PM »
Exactly.

Shame.

Well said

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 06:53:43 PM »
I'm not denying anything that Dos said but what's being overlooked is the plan that was already in the works to discredit him, their plan is to do this with everyone Trump puts in his cabinet. I said a while ago that Obama, Clinton and Soros are behind everything you see.

"The Obama administration knew that Flynn was going to release the secret documents around the Iran deal, which would blow up their myth that it was a good deal that rolled back Iran," the source said. "So in December the Obama NSC started going to work with their favorite reporters, selectively leaking damaging and incomplete information about Flynn."

http://ijr.com/opinion/2017/02/264008-flynn-made-mistake-intel-community-leaking-info-damage-trump-far-scarier/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=opinion

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 02:39:24 AM »
Now they are bringing up the Manafort situation again; saying that he was in routine contact with Russian officials.

Here we go...  ::)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 04:53:18 AM »
Is it legal for a US citizen to interfere with US Foreign Policy when that citizen is not part of the US administration?

Lol. Why would a foreign nation allow someone without any official power to influence their dealings with a Super Power?
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 04:55:18 AM »
There's always more. As usual, libs jumped the gun on the first day. NEVER trust a lib..

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

Ahh Yes, the spin on this is in full force for team Trump.

But let's look at the current , clear objective facts on this issue.

1. NS advisor Gen Flynn, contacted the Russian ambassador BEFORE the inauguration on Jan 20th.
This call came right after the Obama administration ousted 35 Russian diplomats over the hacking incident.
Among other things, Flynn talked bout easing sanctions and that the new Trump admin would be more friendly to deal with.

2.  Pres. Trump knew about this for at least 2 weeks before he asked for Flynn's resignation.

3. NS advisor Flynn lied to VP Pence about the nature of the call. VP Pence defended NS advisor Flynn in the media based on misleading information provided directly from Flynn.

Flynn has resigned over this .

As I posted several times BEFORE the election. My concern with Trump was never over his stated policies.
It was always about his overall temperament and conflict of interest concerns.
As POTUS he is obligated to adhere to the the constitution and rules of the federal GOV.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 05:00:06 AM »
So far, to be be honest, it looks like Trump caved. Given the evidence that has been shown so far nothing was done (considering Flynn's track record) that warranted such a quick forced resignation. Apparently reports are coming out that Rotten Reince called for it/advised Trump to do it. Bad sign that he backed down so fast unless they have more evidence of what was said then what has been leaked.

Nothing remotely done like Obama before he was even president elect, Kennedy, etc. has been shown to be the case so far.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 05:27:28 AM »
Establishment Dems, Establishment Repubs, & Establishment Media vs. Trump & Crew

Colonel Tony Shaffer calls out Brennan, Clapper, & establishment politicians: "Bring it on!"

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 05:36:15 AM »
indeed so
but that is not answering my question

oh, I thought it was rhetorical.

a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 07:25:33 AM »

No Coach.....not today
A